Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

Blind Sniper is a true savage - confirmed

Don't ban me senpai, just telling the truth to your fans

[Blind Sniper EDIT:] D'aww, you're too kind~

ᴾˢ﹕ ᴵ ᶫᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᶫˢ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵇᵃᶰ ᵐᵉ⋅ TOO LATE, YOU ARE PERMABANNED FOR NOT BEING MORE GRATEFUL THAT I FIXED YOUR SMILEY!

• Why u do dis? ộ_ộ

ᴾˢ﹕ ᴵ ᶫᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᶫˢ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵇᵃᶰ ᵐᵉ⋅ TOO LATE, YOU ARE PERMABANNED FOR NOT BEING MORE GRATEFUL THAT I FIXED YOUR SMILEY!

• ErykaEryka Banned

Thanks mom for that edit, it's like a collection of Blind Sniper's edited comments

Eryka posted: »

Blind Sniper is a true savage - confirmed Don't ban me senpai, just telling the truth to your fans [Blind Sniper EDIT:] D'aww, you're too kind~

• With all this talk of secret announcements, listening to this song might help pass the time. :)

Battleblock Theater - It's a Secret

• definitely this. I didn't think TWAU warranted a second season.

Or Tales From the Borderlands Season 2

• Wait for that hasnt been quite as long without news as TWAU.

Or Tales From the Borderlands Season 2

• Kinda like what Flog said, I don't dislike this game, but if Minecraft really does get a second season I feel like I'd just be disappointed, It's very good, but I wouldn't say it was a must play, or that it had a gripping story.

But obviously no worries because its Minecraft Story Mode Pinball.

• It's Pinball, but with Minecraft blocks!

Poogers555 posted: »

Kinda like what Flog said, I don't dislike this game, but if Minecraft really does get a second season I feel like I'd just be disappointed,

• 29th with Michonne

Flog61 posted: »

I still think it could be on a different day of the week, it's happened before.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2016

You thought Atari's Hercules changed the way a pinball moved when they used a cue ball from a pool table? Just wait until you try moving around a pinball playfield with a cube!

It's Pinball, but with Minecraft blocks!

• Well it was delted from early beta minecraft...

• Who else noticed that minecraft 1.9 and minecon followed the design of the mcsm logo?

• Dear God, I just googled that. They actually made a pinball game with a cue ball? Hah, people come up with the weirdest things sometimes.

Jennifer posted: »

You thought Atari's Hercules changed the way a pinball moved when they used a cue ball from a pool table? Just wait until you try moving around a pinball playfield with a cube!

• Perhaps maybe its just because he is editing everyones comment (except this one.... Thank goodness) I guess I call ABUSE
    wait....
    they cannot fire him because he's a volunteer NÕ

Eryka posted: »

Blind Sniper is a true savage - confirmed Don't ban me senpai, just telling the truth to your fans [Blind Sniper EDIT:] D'aww, you're too kind~

• Look.... It takes 6 months to create a new series soo.... I wouldn't be too worried if I were you

Flog61 posted: »

I'm no Minecraft hater by any means, but I think it'd be extremely disappointing to have a Minecraft season 2 before a Wolf among us season 2.

• Can anyone seriously tell me what happened in Minecraft Episodes 1-4 because it has almost been 3 months since Episode 4. I can't wait to get the Platinum Throphy. How about if there's a season 2 for Minecraft Story Mode that they don't release the game Disc unless you can download it all at once.

• Have you ever played it yet? if not, i don't want episode spoiler here

Can anyone seriously tell me what happened in Minecraft Episodes 1-4 because it has almost been 3 months since Episode 4. I can't wait to ge

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I personally feel there is no chance of a release tomorrow (now today) as this will be the season final and they will want to hype it up with screenshots, key art and a trailer, they released all those things with all their previous series so i can't see them stopping now.

I also kind of doubt they will release both episodes on the same day but i guess we should wait and see what the announcement says first.

Created a straw poll out of boredom When do you think Episode 5 will release?

• edited March 2016

Guys! It's dlc , I just checked the steamdb and it said dlc!!!

• It looks like a completely knew thing though, I clicked on it and it took to me a new page with a new app number , but it said it was an unknown app

• And you can install it, someone install it pleeeaaaassssseeeee!!!

Cuwwa posted: »

It looks like a completely knew thing though, I clicked on it and it took to me a new page with a new app number , but it said it was an unknown app

• It's 2:40 22 Mar. '16 and still no Minecraft Story Mode Episode 5 yet. What's up? I still only have 26 of the 33 Trophies unlocked. I can play any other game. I will never ever buy any other Tell Tale games or recommend them to others. Everyone should not buy any Walking Dead games because it's their fault we still don't have Minecraft Story Mode Episode 5 yet!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale are going to make any announcement about episode 5 later today.

Everyone should not buy any Walking Dead games because it's their fault we still don't have Minecraft Story Mode Episode 5 yet!

The Walking Dead has nothing to do with Story Mode episode 5 talking slightly longer than the others, Telltale have around 350 staff members who work in separate teams so one game being in development shouldn't affect another.

It's 2:40 22 Mar. '16 and still no Minecraft Story Mode Episode 5 yet. What's up? I still only have 26 of the 33 Trophies unlocked. I can pl

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I noticed this earlier, it certainly is interesting and i'm looking forward to finding out more details when they post the announcement later.

• edited March 2016

I noticed that too

OzzyUK posted: »

I noticed this earlier, it certainly is interesting and i'm looking forward to finding out more details when they post the announcement later.

• Maybe, but its their fault if its moved to April due to the release....

Telltale are going to make any announcement about episode 5 later today. Everyone should not buy any Walking Dead games because it's t

• edited March 2016

Well shit! Mind linking to where you found it.

*Edit - I found it

Oh man this is really cool. I'm really excited to hear what they have to say now. It seems to be finished too. Oh fuck man!

• Not really, its minecrafts own fault if there still unable to release. Michonne is keeping to its schedule, minecraft is not

Maybe, but its their fault if its moved to April due to the release....

• Any possibility that Episode 5 come out today? I remember Episode 2's release was extremely fast.

• Unlikely it would be weird to not announce it even the day before

Any possibility that Episode 5 come out today? I remember Episode 2's release was extremely fast.

• You can't install it because it technically doesn't exist yet. It'll just crash Steam (yes I tried...Which was incredibly stupid of me).

Cuwwa posted: »

And you can install it, someone install it pleeeaaaassssseeeee!!!

• Hey, you got any of them links?

Well shit! Mind linking to where you found it. *Edit - I found it Oh man this is really cool. I'm really excited to hear what they have to say now. It seems to be finished too. Oh fuck man!

• Anything can happen, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Any possibility that Episode 5 come out today? I remember Episode 2's release was extremely fast.

• edited March 2016

I gotcha covered

Opens up trench coat

SteamDB

lupinb0y posted: »

Hey, you got any of them links?

• Also keep in mind that this episode has been top secret so far, so maybe they don't want to say anything on it and just release it. But, I get what your saying. I'm not feeling too hot on today either.

I personally feel there is no chance of a release tomorrow (now today) as this will be the season final and they will want to hype it up wit

• I gotcha covered Opens up trench coat SteamDB

• link to steamdb? You said it's DLC. I almost jump to ceiling

You can't install it because it technically doesn't exist yet. It'll just crash Steam (yes I tried...Which was incredibly stupid of me).

• Guys it's almost here!! It's finally the 22nd!!!!

• You don't want to be Hawkeye, no one likes Hawkeye.

I could be...uh, Hawkeye? Nick Fury?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Gimme this ducking E5

Sign in to comment in this discussion.