Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• News coming today HYPE!

• ErykaEryka Banned

Let's get right.... INTO THE NEWS!

Creeper1846 posted: »

News coming today HYPE!

• I love battle block theater

With all this talk of secret announcements, listening to this song might help pass the time. Battleblock Theater - It's a Secret

• come on we want something good so hurry it up with ya

Eryka posted: »

Let's get right.... INTO THE NEWS!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

enter image description here

Today, the story is about TT releasing the E5 of Minecraft Story Mode. The fans aren't sure when the episode is going to be released but there is a few theories about the dates. Some people are saying today, the other ones are saying tomorrow and all the others don't give a fuck.

come on we want something good so hurry it up with ya

• Not wanted to warn you guys, But my MC:SM game in steam started updated. Be tuned.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Seems like the game got updated, be ready for this episode!

guyalf1 posted: »

Not wanted to warn you guys, But my MC:SM game in steam started updated. Be tuned.

• Lucky you.

• episode 5 released?

• My body is ready

• Nope, Only my MC:SM game on steam got updated. we got something to except maybe.

talt5 posted: »

episode 5 released?

• I don't think so :(

talt5 posted: »

episode 5 released?

• the ender dragon fight it set to true

because in update 1,9 of minecraft the dragon can be respawned I repeat the dragon is gonna be respawned and jesse will carry it head because it gonna be a block

• o.o Woah, maybe they were working on this DLC before? That's why it's taking so long to release EP5?

• DLC eh? Gotta get my 5 bucks ready then.

• Before any Walking Dead fans get disappointed about the Minecraft announcement, check the Season 3 waiting thread for some news to cheer you up. ;)

• ErykaEryka Banned

Okay mom

Before any Walking Dead fans get disappointed about the Minecraft announcement, check the Season 3 waiting thread for some news to cheer you up.

• So either the trailer or episode today, it better be

• If they did release it today (99% sure it won't happen though!) then the episode being released could be the news about episode 5 and then at the end it would reveal season 2

• GUYS CHECK THE BLOG, CHECK IT RIGHT NOW!!!

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2016

As Blind Sniper stated earlier, the original announcement of Minecraft: Story Mode didn't mention a multi-year deal, so (unless a new contract has been signed) the announcement is likely something more like a DLC episode like The Walking Dead: 400 Days or a mini-series like The Walking Dead: Michonne rather than a season two.

Of course, we won't know for sure until the announcement is made. :)

Cuwwa posted: »

If they did release it today (99% sure it won't happen though!) then the episode being released could be the news about episode 5 and then at the end it would reveal season 2

• So what does that mean, another 3 episode mini series like with Michonne?

dojo32161 posted: »

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/712307815537188864

• IT'S COMIG ON THE 29th!!!! I LOVE YOU TELLTALE!!!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited March 2016

March 29th confirmed, it's going to be a busy day to moderate both the Walking Dead and the Story Mode forums when both games release an episode :P

https://www.telltalegames.com/blog/105119/minecraft-story-mode-returns-for-episode-5-on-march-29th-three-more-adventures-continuing-in-2016

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It's DLC apparently.

So what does that mean, another 3 episode mini series like with Michonne?

• edited March 2016

Clemmy is the leader of Sky City, hype levels just increased by 1,000%

• Plus they are also releasing 3 more episodes this year! BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I wonder why Aiden suddenly became a big bad guy.

• edited March 2016

29th Confirmed! Two Telltale episodes to play in one day Oh boy, and looks like this is what will be tying people over until Batman as Sniper ended up predicting. Hopefully 5 wraps things up in some sort of matter, so that the next 3 DLC episodes won't be 100% necessary.

• Well at least it's not Season 2.

It's DLC apparently.

• LOL!!! Ivors gonna die!!!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They will be classed as extra DLC so it's highly likely that you will need to pay extra for them.

• I knew it.. I always hated aiden! probably got envious so he became the bad guy.

• From the official blog post:

All three of these episodes will be add-ons to the season, so you'll need to own at least the first episode of Minecraft: Story Mode in order to purchase and play these three chapters in the series which will include episodes 6, 7, and 8.

• Yep. Expect to pay likely 15 bucks for the 3 episode bundle.

so you'll need to own at least the first episode of Minecraft: Story Mode in order to purchase and play these three chapters in the series which will include episodes 6, 7, and 8.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2016

Yeah, it's apparently going the DLC route that The Walking Dead: Michonne was going to take before it was announced to be standalone last year.

DLC makes more sense for Minecraft: Story Mode than it did for Michonne, as it's following the same characters and events as the main game.

It's DLC apparently.

• So, pretty much an 8 episode season? Damn. Unexpected. I'm surprised it had enough success to warrant DLC like that, but good for them.

• ITS HERE

Guys it's almost here!! It's finally the 22nd!!!!

• AWESOME! ITS THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE! SO MANY TTG STUFF
    BMAN
    MICHONNE
    WD3
    MCSM
    and maybe something they're hiding... :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.