Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• edited March 2016

What roles will Gabriel and Magnus/Ellegaard have since they're no longer heroes?

• YESSS FINALLY HERE!!!!

• I guess they watch the real heroes..

AronDracula posted: »

What roles will Gabriel and Magnus/Ellegaard have since they're no longer heroes?

• What is?

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

YESSS FINALLY HERE!!!!

• Oh, really? I prefer to save "the best for last", unlike some people who seem to eat their dessert first... But who am I to judge?

Technically, Michonne was supposed to have been the first instance of this by having originally planned as Season 2 DLC, but yeah, this is t

• The hardest decision of your life would be to put something in a spoiler tag or not?

MMeister123 posted: »

That will be the hardest decision of my life.

• edited March 2016

I'm sorry, I'm new to the telltale forums. How do I remove the spoiler tag?

The hardest decision of your life would be to put something in a spoiler tag or not?

• You don't have to apologize for anything, just letting you know.

I'm sorry, I'm new to the telltale forums. How do I remove the spoiler tag?

• So uh.... FUCK Aiden.

• MCSM epi 5!!! (Almost)

What is?

• Fuck Wall Street

So uh.... FUCK Aiden.

• Fuck Wall Street.

Fuck Wall Street

• Fuck. Wall. Street.

Fuck Wall Street.

• Alright, I'll be sure to not use it in the future. Thanks ;)

You don't have to apologize for anything, just letting you know.

• Why did we get a release date with out a trailer?!?!?!?!

• You can use spoiler tags - just use them for actual spoilers you want to discuss, and not for what you think will happen. :)

Alright, I'll be sure to not use it in the future. Thanks

• Trailers come around the Thursday or Monday before an episode launch. We just happened to get the release date early this time around!

BRETTWA posted: »

Why did we get a release date with out a trailer?!?!?!?!

• Now we wait for the trailer on thursday (hopefully it will come then) and next will be waiting for the episode. At least we will get episode 5 with Michonne episode 2 double telltale in one day.

• so will the season pass cover the three extra episodes or do i have to buy the extra content seprarately?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

You will need to buy the episodes separately.

so will the season pass cover the three extra episodes or do i have to buy the extra content seprarately?

• edited March 2016

The season pass works like it has before. You get the announced 5 episodes of the season for the season pass, not 2-5. Their season passes exist just so you don't have to purchase each episode piecemeal. It's a convenience thing. 400 Days was a separate purchase that still required at least the 1st episode of TWD S1 to play, and these 3 episodes are the same way. So why is having to pay for the 3 dlc episodes a surprise?

So no, I don't understand what you're saying; this is how TTG's season passes work.

• 6 more days... Hope for a trailer on 24 March!

And Aidan's the bad guy!!!

• What makes you think that?

Rocked03 posted: »

6 more days... Hope for a trailer on 24 March! And Aidan's the bad guy!!!

• yadhu krishnayadhu krishna Banned
    edited March 2016

hey can you check this video and say weather reuben is alive in episode 5

• i think this image

BRETTWA posted: »

What makes you think that?

• sooo did telltale take 2 extra months { February and march} to make episode 6 and 7 ?? is that is true we can expect episode 6 in next 1 month

• Huh, two story arcs with each one taking up 4 episodes maybe?

• yaa but i think they might release episode 6 in April or may because of summer holidays

Huh, two story arcs with each one taking up 4 episodes maybe?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

is that is true we can expect episode 6 in next 1 month

Next month is unlikely as they are currently still doing table reads according to this tweet from Eric Stirpe

Having @lauraperusco as the "player" in table reads is always exciting - She loves messing with other characters any way she can.

— Eric Stirpe (@stirpicus) March 23, 2016

From what i understand table reads are normally done before the episodes are being made or during the early stages of making the episode so it's unlikely that it will release next month.

sooo did telltale take 2 extra months { February and march} to make episode 6 and 7 ?? is that is true we can expect episode 6 in next 1 month

• I guess it's 5 vs 3 then... Aiden's weak team vs jesse's team that took down a wither storm.

• It would be a problem if king of sky city is with aiden

Cuwwa posted: »

I guess it's 5 vs 3 then... Aiden's weak team vs jesse's team that took down a wither storm.

• Why are people saying you need to pay extra for Episodes 6, 7 and 8? Didn't the blog post specifically say that all you need to have is the first episode of the game, and you get those episodes for free, too? I'm confused. Why are people claiming otherwise?

• The First Episode serves As the base Game. You Need to pay for 6,7 And 8.

ZillionJape posted: »

Why are people saying you need to pay extra for Episodes 6, 7 and 8? Didn't the blog post specifically say that all you need to have is the

• Fuck Wall Street. Seriously, the money-making ads were annoying as fuck!

AronDracula posted: »

Fuck. Wall. Street.

• Please tell if we behave rudely with pious in previous episodes will lukus be with us ?? Just guess because we have not played episode 5

• LUKAS IS THERE

Telltale be praised!

• Anyone who's overreacting say overhype

OVERHYPE

• Anyone have any idea what is name of episode 6 , 7 or 8 ??????

• If the Episode is out on 29th,then the trailer is coming out tomorrow?(Which means that they will respect the schedule which they used with ep 4 and 3,the trailer comes out 5 days before the release)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.