Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• No we'll just have guess!

Anyone have any idea what is name of episode 6 , 7 or 8 ??????

• edited March 2016

Wouldn't it be cool if when you see the big castle in the sky and you use the new elytra to fly across there? And while your flying that's when the beginning credits can be seen!

• edited March 2016

Does anyone else think the achievement "To Boldly Go" has something to do with Lukas, considering it's going to mainly revolve around his former team?
    ALSO FIRST COMMENT HOLLA

• I don't know if its related to this episode, there's an unknown DLC on the steamdb...

Huh DLC?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The DLC is for episodes 6-8

• Ahh I guess so we need to buy those DLC... Sweet

OzzyUK posted: »

The DLC is for episodes 6-8

• Hi! It's always nice to see more people join the thread, even near the release of the episode , it's nice to hear what other people think and compare them to my own

QueenMaddy posted: »

Does anyone else think the achievement "To Boldly Go" has something to do with Lukas, considering it's going to mainly revolve around his former team? ALSO FIRST COMMENT HOLLA

• Do you think that we will be able to get the 3 episodes together like with the season pass?

TNTUP posted: »

Ahh I guess so we need to buy those DLC... Sweet

• at least on Steam I'm fairly confident it will be sold in a 15 dollar bundle.

Cuwwa posted: »

Do you think that we will be able to get the 3 episodes together like with the season pass?

• yesss, it's always great to have someone to converse with about predictions and such ^^

Hi! It's always nice to see more people join the thread, even near the release of the episode , it's nice to hear what other people think and compare them to my own

• Woah, I got it maybe:

Finders Keepers: We find treasures
    Losers Weepers: We fight the Ocelots
    Friends in high places: We go up in the sky
    Castles in the sky: We go on Sky City
    Out of the blue: Aiden starts mess with us
    To boldly go... : Something with the Void (?)

• Episode 6: 'We built this city on block and roll' Jesse and the gang visit the end city.
    Episode 7: 'A chip off the old block' We meet Jesse's parents.
    Episode 8: 'May I take your order?' The original order is kidnapped.

Excuse the puns, please.

No we'll just have guess!

• You mean a $22 Bundle

at least on Steam I'm fairly confident it will be sold in a 15 dollar bundle.

• Episode 6 "Reunited"
    Tonight I'll come up with Episode 7's

No we'll just have guess!

• Why's that? 3 Episodes each costing 5 Bucks would be a 15 dollar bundle.

You mean a $22 Bundle

• OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDD ITS COMING EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THE 29TH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJESUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALIVESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTODAYHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• O_o A-are you ok?! I think we need a doctor over here people!!

JD1234550 posted: »

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• edited March 2016

It's got nice guy will plummet to his death into pool of lava while consumed by spiders written all over it, with maybe a slow motion shot thrown in there for extra 'he dead, nuuu'.

enter image description here

Abeille posted: »

LUKAS IS THERE Telltale be praised!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

The opposite of the previous Luke. Hot and spiders instead of cold and walkers... I like it.

• So, since Minecraft Story Mode got extended, is it a sign that the game is a success? Or is Telltale simply testing to see how extending a game with three more episodes would work? As other forum members and mods have pointed out, it really feels like that Telltale is using Minecraft as a testing ground for new ideas.

• I'll admit the title you gave episode 6 made me chuckle.

MMeister123 posted: »

Episode 6: 'We built this city on block and roll' Jesse and the gang visit the end city. Episode 7: 'A chip off the old block' We meet Jesse's parents. Episode 8: 'May I take your order?' The original order is kidnapped. Excuse the puns, please.

• It's probably both.

So, since Minecraft Story Mode got extended, is it a sign that the game is a success? Or is Telltale simply testing to see how extending a g

• I wonder, will Episode 1 be made free when Episode 5 comes out, like with Tales From The Borderlands?

• edited March 2016

It's a bit early. Tales was finished in like 11 months. Story Mode is only on it's 6th month. Probably when the DLC's are out.

X12-1992 posted: »

I wonder, will Episode 1 be made free when Episode 5 comes out, like with Tales From The Borderlands?

• So i guess the trailer is coming on monday then. If it was tommorow it would have been teased by now

• edited March 2016

I just checked SteamDB and it seems both EP5 PC and Mac have size, so the update is ready to be uploaded. Also, they added new Depots named Internal PC and Mac too.

• I'm really going to like this episode!

• Dont post on this thread if you dont like mcsm

• You can dream with both Batman and TWD though.

• I checked on DLC but it didnt show i think my internet went bad people help me plz

• Um. Everyone knew this. Didnt you read the news on this thread? :P

Osaq218 posted: »

GUYS CHECK WHAT I FOUND!!! http://www.engadget.com/2016/03/22/minecraft-story-mode-extra-episodes/

• I know that but im talking about the pictures

ASaltLick posted: »

Um. Everyone knew this. Didnt you read the news on this thread? :P

• Those were already on the blog post. ;)

Osaq218 posted: »

I know that but im talking about the pictures

• Ok sorry

Those were already on the blog post.

• what is reuben comes in end of episode 8 !!!!

• Does the episode 5 release early in iOS like episode 4 ???

• God I hope not.

Does the episode 5 release early in iOS like episode 4 ???

• In what platform are u playing minecraft story mode ??

God I hope not.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.