Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• PC.

In what platform are u playing minecraft story mode ??

• Guys please tell me I purchased android multi pack will I get episode 6 7 & 8 in multi pack or purchase separately

• Each costs $7.50, either way
    it'll be for profit

Why's that? 3 Episodes each costing 5 Bucks would be a 15 dollar bundle.

• If the multi pack you're talking about is the season pass that is episodes 2-5 and episodes 1,6,7 and 8 are purchased/will probably have to be purchased separately :)

Guys please tell me I purchased android multi pack will I get episode 6 7 & 8 in multi pack or purchase separately

• Thanks I think it is season pass and it says you can buy episode 2 to 5 together at low price that is what I broudht in android ^_^

If the multi pack you're talking about is the season pass that is episodes 2-5 and episodes 1,6,7 and 8 are purchased/will probably have to be purchased separately

• Where is it $7.50?! (unless you mean so other form of currency that isn't dollars) It's $4.99 per an episode in the U.S.

Each costs $7.50, either way it'll be for profit

• Are there any chances on the Trailer coming out today?

• edited March 2016

Unlikely. Tuesday is a higher rate. Like with episode 2. Plus if it was today, they would've hinted it.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Are there any chances on the Trailer coming out today?

• Guess I will have to wait :\

ASaltLick posted: »

Unlikely. Tuesday is a higher rate. Like with episode 2. Plus if it was today, they would've hinted it.

• Episode 2's trailer was released on the same day because EP2 was released too fast. It's probably going to be on a monday.

ASaltLick posted: »

• This will be the longest 5 days of my life

• Yup

This will be the longest 5 days of my life

• edited March 2016

Guys the last chapter in Ep 5 talked about some hero sacrifice maybe Lucus died. The ocelots might have had a misunderstanding with the new order and when Lucus tries to brake that fight he did something heroic which killed him or died because the ruler of the city killed him or the ocelots could have killed him

• Jesse cannot die till ep8 in dlc cause he is the main character

• me too

• You'll be the longest 5 days of his life too? xD

SCHLIRi posted: »

me too

• And then when it comes it'll go by too fast

• I was thinking that as well but gOD I HOPE NOT

• where does it say that, and I think what it means is Lucas will choose between joining the ocelots or staying in the Order of Stone group depending on if you were nice or mean to him

• The last chapter was labeled "To Boldly Go..." so many of us are expecting a character's death.

NorthStars posted: »

where does it say that, and I think what it means is Lucas will choose between joining the ocelots or staying in the Order of Stone group depending on if you were nice or mean to him

• Oh my god I'm totally gonna pull off an all nighter when episode five comes

• same

Oh my god I'm totally gonna pull off an all nighter when episode five comes

• Hi guys!

It's the Easter holidays YAY!!! I have decided I'm going to leave this thread now, I don't think there is much point speculating now, I've got everything I want to know (apart from a trailer) so I'm going to leave this thread now but when the episode 6 waiting thread is put up I'll be on there! See u all soon!

• Bye see ya then :)

Cuwwa posted: »

Hi guys! It's the Easter holidays YAY!!! I have decided I'm going to leave this thread now, I don't think there is much point speculating

• Bye!!!

Bye see ya then

• PS3

In what platform are u playing minecraft story mode ??

• yeah that sounds more like Lucas going to the ocelots or they are boldly going or leaving to somewhere, because I dont think they would have another character death so soon, and it cant be violent either.

QueenMaddy posted: »

The last chapter was labeled "To Boldly Go..." so many of us are expecting a character's death.

• You can still make tough choices to clear your name

It would be a problem if king of sky city is with aiden

• I got the finale: petra no armor, Lukas no armor, Lukas smile
    So i think he will fight ocelots
    I wonder if he stabs jesse if you are mean to him...

Please tell if we behave rudely with pious in previous episodes will lukus be with us ?? Just guess because we have not played episode 5

• He's dead.

what is reuben comes in end of episode 8 !!!!

• Yup you got me brah

• edited March 2016

Actually, going where no one has ever gone
    Could it be the void?

• Could a trailer be out tomorrow?
    Or Sunday?
    Possibilities please...

• Trailer Thursday? D:

• The Currency is AUD (Australian Dollars)
    1 Australian Dollar equals
    0.75 US Dollar
    Changes every day

Where is it $7.50?! (unless you mean so other form of currency that isn't dollars) It's $4.99 per an episode in the U.S.

• I'll respond saying... Calm Down Cakebox

JD1234550 posted: »

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• its not out today D::::
    And Trailer Monday or Friday....

MimoDX2 posted: »

So i guess the trailer is coming on monday then. If it was tommorow it would have been teased by now

• I reckon it will be out on Monday because tomorrow is good Friday so I imagine telltale will be off? I love k t he uk so I don't know if good Friday is a holiday for u folks in the Us but if it is then they might tease it later today their time for a Monday release. If Friday isn't a holiday might tease it later on today and show trailer tomorrow or tease tomorrow and release Monday.
    Or they might just straight up release the trailer on the same day as the release.
    LOL I sounde spikes mega geek throughout that whole post (I promise you I'm definitely not.....)

Forcer99 posted: »

Could a trailer be out tomorrow? Or Sunday? Possibilities please...

• My ideas for the upcoming episode names.

Episode 6: Club StoneBlock

Episode 7: Idiot Block

Episode 8: Blockolate with Nuts

Sign in to comment in this discussion.