Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Ditto

MimoDX2 posted: »

Yeah, i'm glad that happened. Youtubers who get Early Access to games (especially like Telltale Games) must be aware of the consequences of uploading the video earlier. Dang, this is already the 2nd/3rd time this happened.

• I want a trailer plz!!!!!!!!!!

• Umm guys has anybody noticed that it hasn't been rated by pegi yet? Does this mean we won't be able to download it in Europe?????!!!!!???? PEGI PLEASE RATE THE GAME NOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

• I go on youtube and it said that telltale uploaded a trailer I was like OMG OMG OMG THE TRAILER IS HERE?!?!??!?!?

I go check on their channel ._. REALLY IT WAS EPISODE 2 TRAILER OF MICHONNE WHYYYYYYYYYY TELLTALE WHYYYYYY!!?!?!?!??!?!?!

• God sorry for saying anything

guyalf1 posted: »

Meant of eating reuben...

• OMG SO TRUEE!! XC

I go on youtube and it said that telltale uploaded a trailer I was like OMG OMG OMG THE TRAILER IS HERE?!?!??!?!? I go check on their channel ._. REALLY IT WAS EPISODE 2 TRAILER OF MICHONNE WHYYYYYYYYYY TELLTALE WHYYYYYY!!?!?!?!??!?!?!

• OMGG PLZZZ NOOO!! I DONT WANNA WAIT LONGER AND SEE ALL THE SPOILERS!! XC

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Umm guys has anybody noticed that it hasn't been rated by pegi yet? Does this mean we won't be able to download it in Europe?????!!!!!???? PEGI PLEASE RATE THE GAME NOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

• Hope for tomorrow lol :3

• I laughed when they said that

Tylerg823 posted: »

Lol the F bomb

• edited March 2016

Isn't it weird that they'll release the trailer tomorrow(probably,in my opinion),asthere are the episodes releases ,so they will have NO time to post or make it.Besides,the trailer-episode day hapened in Episode 2 where it was released very early;now,it is the opposite.

• No, Yadhu >.>

Who me?

• I have PSN account from UK so i will have the game ?

michyxox posted: »

OMGG PLZZZ NOOO!! I DONT WANNA WAIT LONGER AND SEE ALL THE SPOILERS!! XC

• I was drinking water when they said it and almost died. Telltale knew everyone would laugh at this...... and now I always think "So if i say the F word to the wither storm....... It will die???" maybe that's what Jesse did wrong...

Tylerg823 posted: »

I laughed when they said that

• they most likely will post the trailer today (As in the next couple hours) or early tomorrow....... who knows. SHRUGS

Chris06 posted: »

Isn't it weird that they'll release the trailer tomorrow(probably,in my opinion),asthere are the episodes releases ,so they will have NO t

• 1st April is comming ... Who knows ? Maybe the release date is a joke

• I know this is slightly off topic but... Are you 'Saby511' from Wattpad?! If so I really love your stories :3

Saby511 posted: »

they most likely will post the trailer today (As in the next couple hours) or early tomorrow....... who knows. SHRUGS

• If Telltale does that... I'll AT LEAST flip my desk over...XD

SCHLIRi posted: »

1st April is comming ... Who knows ? Maybe the release date is a joke

• I found it hilarious how Magnus was so oblivious to what he was saying.

I was drinking water when they said it and almost died. Telltale knew everyone would laugh at this...... and now I always think "So if i say the F word to the wither storm....... It will die???" maybe that's what Jesse did wrong...

• It's possible .. but we will see tomorrow if is a joke or no.

AngelicTea posted: »

If Telltale does that... I'll AT LEAST flip my desk over...XD

• It wont be a joke the 29th cause Telltale has on point realeses (yes I spelled it wrong I know)

1st April is comming ... Who knows ? Maybe the release date is a joke

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They wouldn't joke about something like that :P it will definitely be out tomorrow.

It's possible .. but we will see tomorrow if is a joke or no.

• They stayed 3 months for this episode , it's possible but yeah i think tomorrow will come. I will stay all night online to see if the episode come .

It wont be a joke the 29th cause Telltale has on point realeses (yes I spelled it wrong I know)

• Wow they want no gameplay footage at all for this episode no wonder it's called "the mysterious episode".

• Then we shall tell the wither storm to F off lol maybe it's a secret choice or somthin IDK XD

I was drinking water when they said it and almost died. Telltale knew everyone would laugh at this...... and now I always think "So if i say the F word to the wither storm....... It will die???" maybe that's what Jesse did wrong...

• Like like you need to chill out like like calm down your out of control now please calm down lol

I want a trailer plz!!!!!!!!!!

• The episode should be out in 22 hours.
    Or 21.

• edited March 2016

There is a gameplay of the episode on youtube somehow.... I want to watch it.. No.. I shouldnt.. its so tempting..

• Hey guys, do ya think 1,26 GB will be enough for ep.5?

• 3rd.
    Someone uploaded a video of EP. 4 just a minute before release, i almost got reuben spoiled

Yeah, i'm glad that happened. Youtubers who get Early Access to games (especially like Telltale Games) must be aware of the consequences of uploading the video earlier. Dang, this is already the 2nd/3rd time this happened.

• Yup, probably, all the other episodes were max 0.80 GB so I think it should be fine! :)

Forcer99 posted: »

Hey guys, do ya think 1,26 GB will be enough for ep.5?

• DON'T

NorthStars posted: »

There is a gameplay of the episode on youtube somehow.... I want to watch it.. No.. I shouldnt.. its so tempting..

• Thanks!

Yup, probably, all the other episodes were max 0.80 GB so I think it should be fine!

• I just realized something the reason they did not realease the trailer is because pegi nor esrb did not rate the episode.like all game trailers they show the rating before the video and since there is no rating they can't post a trailer.

• Fear not, They said they are gonna release it in Europe on the 31st

OMGG PLZZZ NOOO!! I DONT WANNA WAIT LONGER AND SEE ALL THE SPOILERS!! XC

• As far as i know, ESRB only rated the game 1 time, so its valid for the rest of the episodes.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I just realized something the reason they did not realease the trailer is because pegi nor esrb did not rate the episode.like all game trailers they show the rating before the video and since there is no rating they can't post a trailer.

• Wait. What?! Nuuuuuuuu :'(

Fear not, They said they are gonna release it in Europe on the 31st

• Will it be out in the UK tomorrow? It hasn't been rated by pegi and someone said it was coming on the 31st for Europe/UK...

OzzyUK posted: »

They wouldn't joke about something like that :P it will definitely be out tomorrow.

• So my game wants to update...

• They rate every episode.The funny thing is the game itself is rated and the episode seperately (i know its wrong spelled,english is not my mother-language).

As far as i know, ESRB only rated the game 1 time, so its valid for the rest of the episodes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.