Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• I tried uploading a image from my desktop

dojo32161 posted: »

?

• Can any of the staff please delete this.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

That's not how pictures work, try uploading the image to imgur then get the photo on a seperate tab and enter its link into the image thing.

I tried uploading a image from my desktop

• k thanks,sorry for inconvenience

dojo32161 posted: »

That's not how pictures work, try uploading the image to imgur then get the photo on a seperate tab and enter its link into the image thing.

• Dammit,It still didn't work!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited March 2016

Here

enter image description here

For future reference you have to open the image in its own tab by right clicking it and adding the .jpg/.png/.gif link

http://i.imgur.com/KEYozDY.png

Dammit,It still didn't work!

• A image I made in honor of Minecraft Story Mode Episode 5!

• Okay I think I got this good this time,

Ahem A image I made with Mineimator in honor of Minecraft Story Mode Episode 5 enter image description here

• Finally! It worked!

Okay I think I got this good this time, Ahem A image I made with Mineimator in honor of Minecraft Story Mode Episode 5

• Yes for Canadian $

Just a question...The adventure pack (ep 6-8) will cost 14.99, correct?

• Hey wait, it updates when telltale time is 00:00 am, it happened already!

Right now, it is 4:04pm Telltale time. I suppose Android and iOS just update when they update, really.

• 6 hours left, or maybe 16 i can't tell, can telltale tell? xD

Right now, it is 4:04pm Telltale time. I suppose Android and iOS just update when they update, really.

• I'm not kidding it's basically $20 for episodes 6-8. It's because I'm not in America ;P

Oh, so there's a bigger Season Pass with all episodes as well. That would make sense.

• a-maze-ing image

Finally! It worked!

• Wow it looks this thread is coming to an end episode 5 is almost here for me. So I'm going bye :).

• Still nothing.

• Guys I guess I have to finally admit this so all this time you have been replying to DanTheDiamondMinecart yes it's true I am Dan on TTG

• I Hope you guys enjoy episode 5 Order Up I will be playing it tomorrow so catch a video of it tomorrow guys! :)

• Anybody having issues on a PS4? Stuck on the main screen

• Well that's a very nice surprise...

I Hope you guys enjoy episode 5 Order Up I will be playing it tomorrow so catch a video of it tomorrow guys!

• And do you have early access too?

I Hope you guys enjoy episode 5 Order Up I will be playing it tomorrow so catch a video of it tomorrow guys!

• Try restarting it

KellyFrench posted: »

Anybody having issues on a PS4? Stuck on the main screen

• So, where it is out?
    Not android yet.

• The episode does not officially release until tomorrow. Some storefronts in certain regions might release the episode early, but certainly don't expect lots of stores/platforms to release the episode this early.

Forcer99 posted: »

So, where it is out? Not android yet.

• Good names! But you didn't spell rogue right. Not trying to be rude

guyalf1 posted: »

Made better names - Episode 1- A storm awokes Episode 2- Technicans and Rouges Episode 3- Explosive search Episode 4- Final Atta

• They probably wanna be more secretive so people will get more curious about what will happen and without any prior knowledge or accurate theories it will give players a fresh, new episode.

They've been so secretive this episode. Now all we can do is wait...

• Only telltale can give you one now

Tylerg823 posted: »

Like like you need to chill out like like calm down your out of control now please calm down lol

• I heard something about a "new character" you think it could be a villian like herobrine? Or just a new friend?

MimoDX2 posted: »

That would be so cool xD but it's probably not going to happen.

• Oh, it's very nice to get a reply by you!
    Well, i'll just come back in 6 hours then, I'm in Italy, previously episode 3 got released at my 2-5 pm so...

The episode does not officially release until tomorrow. Some storefronts in certain regions might release the episode early, but certainly don't expect lots of stores/platforms to release the episode this early.

• Once episode 5 comes out, will this thread continue on about episodes 6, 7, and 8?

• No, there will be a new thread likely made for episode 6.

Fardanf posted: »

Once episode 5 comes out, will this thread continue on about episodes 6, 7, and 8?

• I have the Ep5 update!

• Sim... Isto estragou a gameplay e a história.

Please, be careful with the subtitles... In episode 4 you made a mistake with the spanish and portuguese subtitles. Thanks a lot!

• E no Android? Lançará amanhã?

The episode does not officially release until tomorrow. Some storefronts in certain regions might release the episode early, but certainly don't expect lots of stores/platforms to release the episode this early.

• Serio ? È no Android?

PigBolt posted: »

I have the Ep5 update!

• Really? Can you link me to a screenshot?

I have the Ep5 update!

• I can't download the episode yet but it is now coded onto PS3... ;)

• Darn...

I can't download the episode yet but it is now coded onto PS3...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.