Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• A youtuber by the name XCageGames posted a video of the entire episode,Can you tell him/her to take it down.... I don't want the hype dying earlier.

• edited March 2016

The Episode is out in their region. They have every right to upload the episode.

A youtuber by the name XCageGames posted a video of the entire episode,Can you tell him/her to take it down.... I don't want the hype dying earlier.

• Just saw, still no android.

GeniusGamer posted: »

Serio ? È no Android?

• Unfortunately, the last few episodes have released a day early for Australian players. It's likely he is just playing a normal copy, and because of that, Telltale can't do anything about it. However, the episode is releasing tomorrow, so it won't be too much trouble.

We'll do our best to keep an eye out for any early spoilers that show up here on the forums.

A youtuber by the name XCageGames posted a video of the entire episode,Can you tell him/her to take it down.... I don't want the hype dying earlier.

• edited March 2016

Lmao, My stupid brain was intrigued to see Ep 5 that I used hypnosis to get rid of the spoilers

• Maybe you are right.

Basically yes but they haven't teased anything about it yet but I say it'll come out (the trailer) in the middle of the night!

• Ok Freelance, You have massive point,so do you Blind. Btw I used hypnosis to get rid of the spoilers.

• Yes, Kelly. I have the same problem.

Neeva, I have tried everything. Looks like Telltale need to push out a patch to fix this issue.

NeevaDash posted: »

Try restarting it

• edited March 2016

Maybe....
    (But seriously yeah!)

AngelicTea posted: »

I know this is slightly off topic but... Are you 'Saby511' from Wattpad?! If so I really love your stories

• You'll regret it... Everyone has been....

NorthStars posted: »

There is a gameplay of the episode on youtube somehow.... I want to watch it.. No.. I shouldnt.. its so tempting..

• How I love maze puns. They are almost as great as cat puns. winks

a-maze-ing image

• Only hours left let the countdown begin

• edited March 2016

okay... I step away from my computer at around 12:18pm (EST) and come back at 10:14pm (EST) and I see this thread got 141 new comments?!?!!. What happened? Did someone die? In only 10 hours we got over 100 things said. That's new considering there hasn't been ANY news on Minecraft in that timespan.

• Yay me too i swtich off pc before 9 hrs now i cant see my old comment its far back

AChicken posted: »

okay... I step away from my computer at around 12:18pm (EST) and come back at 10:14pm (EST) and I see this thread got 141 new comments?!?!!.

• yadhu krishnayadhu krishna Banned
    edited March 2016

Still no trailer

• I wonder why they're going to put out the trailer in the same day as the release isn't that kinda pointless?

Still no trailer

• Is it monday or tuesday in your place

BRETTWA posted: »

I wonder why they're going to put out the trailer in the same day as the release isn't that kinda pointless?

• It's out for me???

• If you're in Australi then your lucky because you get it early

• They totally blasted this thread with comments but it's expected ya know cause it's the release day and stuff

AChicken posted: »

okay... I step away from my computer at around 12:18pm (EST) and come back at 10:14pm (EST) and I see this thread got 141 new comments?!?!!.

• I do live in Australia. By the way I will not spoil anything for you guys.

If you're in Australi then your lucky because you get it early

• I saw whole episode in xcagegame

I do live in Australia. By the way I will not spoil anything for you guys.

• same! XD I wouldn't have kicked Adien if ya know what I mean ;) OMFG AUTOCORRECT CORRECTED ADIEN TO ASIAN!!!!!!! LMAO

I saw whole episode in xcagegame

• Android update would be soon

• edited March 2016

My heart hurts, I don't have the update! I can't get MCSM Episode 5! dies
    To be fair I don't even know how to update it, I got the season pass from a gift code redeemed here, heh...

• Does anyone know when we'll actually be able to download it?

My heart hurts, I don't have the update! I can't get MCSM Episode 5! dies To be fair I don't even know how to update it, I got the season pass from a gift code redeemed here, heh...

• i'm Australian but I haven't got the episode on Steam yet?

I saw whole episode in xcagegame

• GAH im going insane

PigBolt posted: »

Darn...

• Its not out for me on the computer. But people say it is?

• its not out for me

• Thread: Release date

I'm so confused. They release episode 5 in Australia 1 day earlier and for Czech Republic and other countries not? What's wrong with their system?

• I played it on PS4, so it might not be out on Steam yet.

i'm Australian but I haven't got the episode on Steam yet?

• It's out on PS4 in Australia.

ASaltLick posted: »

Its not out for me on the computer. But people say it is?

• GUYS!! It's TODAY! It's 29th!

• When is it going to be out on Steam? Anyone know?

• Can someone tell the time when it will be available for steam?
    I simply can't wait.

• My long, lost brother! We finally meet!

KennyIsOurGod

DeMize posted: »

Can someone tell the time when it will be available for steam? I simply can't wait.

• LOL

MzHyde posted: »

My long, lost brother! We finally meet! KennyIsOurGod

• I think it's typically around 10 am pacific time.

MzHyde posted: »

When is it going to be out on Steam? Anyone know?

• Yeah, but don't count on midnight releases.

MocNy posted: »

GUYS!! It's TODAY! It's 29th!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.