Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• On iOS?

I just played episode 5 and it was AWESOME!

• edited March 2016

I can't wait for the episode to come out! I hope it doesn't take long for it to come out on Steam.

• It's telling me there's a purchasing error... but I already bought the episode with the Season Pass

• where I am its currently 5:00 AM, I got out of bed to check if it was out yet but I don't think it releases until like 9:00 AM or a respectable hour to be awake

Is it supposed to be released now?

• I live in England too. Are you playing on the Xbox 369? I can go onto the purchase menu but there's a red stop sign that wont let me download it... Is anyone else having the same problem?.. I really wanna play it :(

It hasn't released for me yet. Where do you live? I'm in England.

• *360 . Imagine Xbox 369 XD

AngelicTea posted: »

I live in England too. Are you playing on the Xbox 369? I can go onto the purchase menu but there's a red stop sign that wont let me download it... Is anyone else having the same problem?.. I really wanna play it

• Would you estimate around noon? Or more towards the evening?

OzzyUK posted: »

The people playing on PC have press codes, the Steam and Telltale store version will release for everyone else later today.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The red stop sign means it hasn't released yet, keep checking and hopefully it should release later today.

I live in England too. Are you playing on the Xbox 369? I can go onto the purchase menu but there's a red stop sign that wont let me download it... Is anyone else having the same problem?.. I really wanna play it

• Oh okay. Do you know when steam should have it?

It varies; different stores update at different times.

• Usually around 10am PST (8 hours)

Would you estimate around noon? Or more towards the evening?

• Same here I want it to come out now though so I'm not just staring at my ceiling in the dark.

I can't wait for the episode to come out! I hope it doesn't take long for it to come out on Steam.

• Thx

LeKraith posted: »

Usually around 10am PST (8 hours)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam version normally releases between 10 AM and 11 AM PDT, the Telltale store version should hopefully release around the same time but as both Michonne episode 2 and Story Mode episode 5 are releasing on the same day there could be some delays.

Would you estimate around noon? Or more towards the evening?

• edited March 2016

Yeah, i thought it was around noon. With episode 3 i remember finding it out at like 4:00, but it was probably released earlier than that

The Steam version normally releases between 10 AM and 11 AM PDT, the Telltale store version should hopefully release around the same time bu

• Oh I thought it was that my Xbox wouldn't let me download it... I have the red stop sign too

The red stop sign means it hasn't released yet, keep checking and hopefully it should release later today.

• It should come out on steam in 8 hours but who knows.

Saby511 posted: »

Same here I want it to come out now though so I'm not just staring at my ceiling in the dark.

• I woke up at like 2, couldnt go back to sleep so now im on the forums and waiting for episode 5

Same here I want it to come out now though so I'm not just staring at my ceiling in the dark.

• When you think about it were only a little over halfway done minecarft storymode, 4(almost 5) out of 8 episodes.

• It's not out on Xbox yet... :(

so true

• It's not out on Xbox 360 yet... :(

Its out on xbox, for anyone who cares, along with the 15 dollar mini pass for the next three episodes.

• Im back. I'm on Xbox one and when it says install episode it brings me back to the title screen so I go to see if the episode was installed it just makes me install again it just reappears the same process.

• I mean why minecraft I see Micchone works fine.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Im back. I'm on Xbox one and when it says install episode it brings me back to the title screen so I go to see if the episode was installed it just makes me install again it just reappears the same process.

• Same. I nearly slept and I have school today. I'm dead. Oh well at least the anticipation for this epsisode will keep ms awake through class.

I woke up at like 2, couldnt go back to sleep so now im on the forums and waiting for episode 5

• I've tried checking my internet and restarting my console.. I guess I'll have to wait... Nuuuuu XD

Check internet, restart your console, if that doesn't work just give it some time then check again later

• I am so excited and nervous! Still waiting for the episode to be released! (On IOS)

• I've been trying for 1 hour and FINALY its on Xbox 360 ahhhh! Can't wait XD

• Is there ANY predictions on when it will release for iOS at all even if it's based off past episodes I'm not bothered I just don't want to sit looking at forums all day on my iPad. Thanks a lot hope you can help

• Someone else said they got it on 360

It's not out on Xbox yet...

• There's definetly something wrong with my Xbox

I've been trying for 1 hour and FINALY its on Xbox 360 ahhhh! Can't wait XD

• Maybe a few hours before or after the Steam release

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Is there ANY predictions on when it will release for iOS at all even if it's based off past episodes I'm not bothered I just don't want to sit looking at forums all day on my iPad. Thanks a lot hope you can help

• Ozzy told me that it would be around 10 or 11 am, it might be delayed because michone is getting an episode today aswell

Is there ANY predictions on when it will release for iOS at all even if it's based off past episodes I'm not bothered I just don't want to sit looking at forums all day on my iPad. Thanks a lot hope you can help

• I will wait with you reuben buddy

ReubenFan posted: »

I am so excited and nervous! Still waiting for the episode to be released! (On IOS)

• 10 or 11 am pst time?

Ozzy told me that it would be around 10 or 11 am, it might be delayed because michone is getting an episode today aswell

• edited March 2016

Im on my last day of break today, hopefully itll come out soon ao i can finish it before i get slammed with projects and assignments.

Same. I nearly slept and I have school today. I'm dead. Oh well at least the anticipation for this epsisode will keep ms awake through class.

• Dont know, didnt say. Probably around that time anyways

10 or 11 am pst time?

• Thread: Can't download Minecraft Story Mode episode 5 on PC

I'm want to play episode 5 but it still says Coming Soon. I tried to restart th game many times, but that don't work.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It hasn't released on PC yet, it will release at some point later today.

Trolu88989 posted: »

Thread: Can't download Minecraft Story Mode episode 5 on PC I'm want to play episode 5 but it still says Coming Soon. I tried to restart th game many times, but that don't work.

• Thanks for info. :) I'm waiting for it!

It hasn't released on PC yet, it will release at some point later today.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.