Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Any idea for android realease

OzzyUK posted: »

It hasn't released on PC yet, it will release at some point later today.

• It means 7:00am gmt?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam release should hopefully release around that time (based on previous releases) and is based off the Pacific time zone, i am not sure what time it might release on iOS so i can only recommend checking at random times to see if it has released.

Ozzy told me that it would be around 10 or 11 am, it might be delayed because michone is getting an episode today aswell

• This is happening to me too! It's so freaking annoying

Creeper1846 posted: »

Im back. I'm on Xbox one and when it says install episode it brings me back to the title screen so I go to see if the episode was installed it just makes me install again it just reappears the same process.

• I installed Episode 5 but now when I go to play the game there's just a black screen. So many bugs XD

• All pc minecraft story mode fans i think it is out i saw a youtuber playing

• Me too

I will wait with you reuben buddy

• Should be out now or in 5 hours

Any idea for android realease

• Ozzy, for iOS will it have an update on the App Store which you do and once u have done that u go on the app and play it or will it just update within the game by itself?

OzzyUK posted: »

The Steam release should hopefully release around that time (based on previous releases) and is based off the Pacific time zone, i am not su

• Please could someone help. It's really annoying...

AngelicTea posted: »

I installed Episode 5 but now when I go to play the game there's just a black screen. So many bugs XD

• Thanks

Forcer99 posted: »

Should be out now or in 5 hours

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think you will need to download it form within the game by clicking a download button on the slide.

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Ozzy, for iOS will it have an update on the App Store which you do and once u have done that u go on the app and play it or will it just update within the game by itself?

• It always updates in the game not on the App Store.

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Ozzy, for iOS will it have an update on the App Store which you do and once u have done that u go on the app and play it or will it just update within the game by itself?

• I still have the red stop sign

• [removed]

• Turn off your Xbox for about 10 minutes. I did that and it let me download it :3

I still have the red stop sign

• Ok :)

Turn off your Xbox for about 10 minutes. I did that and it let me download it

• I thinks it's released on every platform except for Play Store and the App Store

• THE DAY Episode 5 comes out my disk decides to break... Now I have to get a new disk and play ep 1-4 again.... -_-

• Played it its awesome

• Or you could just buy the game again online and you don't have to wait and drive to the store or order it.

THE DAY Episode 5 comes out my disk decides to break... Now I have to get a new disk and play ep 1-4 again.... -_-

• Well some of it

Tylerg823 posted: »

Played it its awesome

• Did it?Mine doesn't.

• Android not out yet.

• I saw a lot of youtubers uploading videos of MC:SM Ep.5 on youtube(only watched if it is on PC)and it really was!Also they said it was on steam. #WHY?????????

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Probably because they had early copies and now the embargo is lifted.

Chris06 posted: »

I saw a lot of youtubers uploading videos of MC:SM Ep.5 on youtube(only watched if it is on PC)and it really was!Also they said it was on steam. #WHY?????????

• Has anyone played it on Xbox yet?

• Me

Has anyone played it on Xbox yet?

• Man that sucks

THE DAY Episode 5 comes out my disk decides to break... Now I have to get a new disk and play ep 1-4 again.... -_-

• I ran to the store and bought a new copy. It actually saved Al, my choices. YUS! XD

Man that sucks

• Did you get a glitch where when you press install it just takes you back to the main menu? If you did how did you stop it?

Me

• For those who have played the episode already, how long did it take you to finish it?

• ITS awesome !

Now i am angry , i want episode 6 here ..

• Has anyone got this on iPhone? iOS?

• Hi. Did you find a way around this glitch? Because I still have it... :(

This is happening to me too! It's so freaking annoying

• OH MAI GAWD EVERYONE IT'S NOT GONNA BE OUT FOR IPHONE OR PC OR STEAM UNTILL 10 OR 11 PST SO PLEASE STOP THIS MADNESS MAI BRAIN IS BREAKING

• 10 or 11 Probally XD

L-dog posted: »

OH MAI GAWD EVERYONE IT'S NOT GONNA BE OUT FOR IPHONE OR PC OR STEAM UNTILL 10 OR 11 PST SO PLEASE STOP THIS MADNESS MAI BRAIN IS BREAKING

• Around 1 hour and 50 minutes and ITS AWEOSME!

xValkyx posted: »

For those who have played the episode already, how long did it take you to finish it?

• 2 hours for me.

For those who have played the episode already, how long did it take you to finish it?

• About an hour and 40 mins

Sign in to comment in this discussion.