Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• the episode was released?

SCHLIRi posted: »

ITS awesome ! Now i am angry , i want episode 6 here ..

• Is it out yet on Android?

• This is seriously annoying now... 1st it takes me 2 hours to wait to download the episode. Then the screen just goes black so I go and Get a NEW disk. Now It says that I need to install the episode while I already have so its sending me round in an endless loop... Help meh!

• Yes and it's awesome .. I wait episode 6 ..

talt5 posted: »

the episode was released?

• Alright so Im gonna go kms until then, especially because i'm EST and thats 1:00PM or 2:00pm

L-dog posted: »

10 or 11 Probally XD

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I can't offer any advice for this bug so i would recommend contacting Telltale support for help but it might take them a while to respond.

AngelicTea posted: »

This is seriously annoying now... 1st it takes me 2 hours to wait to download the episode. Then the screen just goes black so I go and Get a

• edited March 2016

on pc? without stem?
    edit:*steam

SCHLIRi posted: »

Yes and it's awesome .. I wait episode 6 ..

• Thanks :D going by everyone's answer the episode is averagely 2hrs long.

This makes me more hyped ^_^

I really lived ep4 so if this tops that then I will be really impressed.

guyalf1 posted: »

Around 1 hour and 50 minutes and ITS AWEOSME!

• No I'll look into it though

Did you get a glitch where when you press install it just takes you back to the main menu? If you did how did you stop it?

• God of first

Thread: Episode 5 When is Episode 5 coming out

• I'll look into it

OzzyUK posted: »

I can't offer any advice for this bug so i would recommend contacting Telltale support for help but it might take them a while to respond.

• Lol stem

on pc? without stem? edit:*steam

• Blind or any mod? What would be a good talltale game to play while i wait for ep 5? (What You think would be good)

• I played on PS4 .. idk for pc.

on pc? without stem? edit:*steam

• I'm getting this glitch, have you solved it

Did you get a glitch where when you press install it just takes you back to the main menu? If you did how did you stop it?

• Well anyone not just a mod XD

Blind or any mod? What would be a good talltale game to play while i wait for ep 5? (What You think would be good)

• The episodes 6,7,8 i will need to buy at shop or with the card ? bcs i don't have one :(

• Thread: Episode 5 isn't downloading

So I downloaded Minecraft story mode episode 5 but everytime it restarts to install the episode it doesn't work is there anything that I can do to fix this? And my console is Xbox 360.

• [removed]

• Having the same problem as you... No idea how to fix it. Telltale might make a bug fix to fix this :3

• This glitch is sending me round the twist, keeps saying install episode 5 order up, when I do that it restarts me to the main menu, I go to play and it says the same thing, been trying to install for hours now, aggggggghhhhhhhhh help please

• Tales from the Borderlands.

Blind or any mod? What would be a good talltale game to play while i wait for ep 5? (What You think would be good)

• Yep. This is happening to me. Join da club! XD

This glitch is sending me round the twist, keeps saying install episode 5 order up, when I do that it restarts me to the main menu, I go to play and it says the same thing, been trying to install for hours now, aggggggghhhhhhhhh help please

• ಥ_ಥ

Having the same problem as you... No idea how to fix it. Telltale might make a bug fix to fix this

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Ditto

Tales from the Borderlands.

• I hope they fix it soon can't wait for episode 5

Yep. This is happening to me. Join da club! XD

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Other people have reported this problem, i would recommend submitting a support request and hopefully Telltale technical staff will be able to help.

Thread: Episode 5 isn't downloading So I downloaded Minecraft story mode episode 5 but everytime it restarts to install the episode it doesn't work is there anything that I can do to fix this? And my console is Xbox 360.

• Are you playing on Xbox 1 or Xbox 360. If so its probably something to do with the Xbox server...

I hope they fix it soon can't wait for episode 5

• Thread: minecraft Story Mode Ep 5 wont install

it just keeps saying the same thing:New content has been found and is ready for install! install now by reseting the main menu?

• Xbox one

Are you playing on Xbox 1 or Xbox 360. If so its probably something to do with the Xbox server...

• am haveing the same problem on xbox 1

ಥ_ಥ

• The same thing is happening to me too!

• Its letting me download it now :D

• Out of all the episodes its the one I'm looking forward to the most.

• I cant even download the episode WHYYYYYY :( :( :( :( WHYYYYYYYY!!??!?!? D: D: D: D: D: D:

• Is it out for pc and android ??

• Yea I cant even download it It doesnt show the update thing

• edited March 2016

Were you able to sort this? I keep getting this problem!

This glitch is sending me round the twist, keeps saying install episode 5 order up, when I do that it restarts me to the main menu, I go to play and it says the same thing, been trying to install for hours now, aggggggghhhhhhhhh help please

• Yes, I have the same problem!

Thread: Episode 5 isn't downloading So I downloaded Minecraft story mode episode 5 but everytime it restarts to install the episode it doesn't work is there anything that I can do to fix this? And my console is Xbox 360.

• The trailer for episode five is up but unlisted: enter link description here

Not going to put in spoiler tags because I don't think trailers are spoilers, right?

RIGHT?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.