Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Just logged in to Xbox live on google and it said " Xbox live service alert/social and gaming = limited" so Xbox live is having a problem

• edited March 2016

Dang, seriously wanna play now

Edit: look up the song kings and queens by 30 seconds to mars, it would fit perfectly!
    the song

The trailer for episode five is up but unlisted: enter link description here Not going to put in spoiler tags because I don't think trailers are spoilers, right? RIGHT?

• Me too

AngelicTea posted: »

Yep. This is happening to me. Join da club! XD

• No cause its just a preview I mean we got the episode eventually.

The trailer for episode five is up but unlisted: enter link description here Not going to put in spoiler tags because I don't think trailers are spoilers, right? RIGHT?

• Same problem here on Xbox One - reinstalled a couple of times to no avail... just restarts the menu and sticks in a loop :-(

• Im just now starting and quitting Minecraft Story mode until i find it. Waiting is boring

• Thread: No se me descarga el episodio cinco en PC

Alguien sabria decirme si es algun problema o es que en PC no ha salido aun?

• I don't know either because I have a season pass does that mean don't have to pay for 6,7,8?

SCHLIRi posted: »

The episodes 6,7,8 i will need to buy at shop or with the card ? bcs i don't have one

• Omfg man! Wtf telltale, wtf Microsoft.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The PC version will release later today.

Pablo01PGL posted: »

Thread: No se me descarga el episodio cinco en PC Alguien sabria decirme si es algun problema o es que en PC no ha salido aun?

• I NEED EPISODE 5 NOW DOWNLOAD FOR MEEEEEE!

• WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA?!? DDDDD: plz not longg D:

OzzyUK posted: »

• I hope ios wont get a problem like this

Same problem here on Xbox One - reinstalled a couple of times to no avail... just restarts the menu and sticks in a loop :-(

• I installed it it just keeps bringing me back to the menu

• Xbox, PS4 or PC?

I installed it it just keeps bringing me back to the menu

• Cmon!! Seriously?

OzzyUK posted: »

• Xbox

BeyondEnder posted: »

Xbox, PS4 or PC?

• Dragon said that she was xbox 360 earlier i think

Xbox, PS4 or PC?

• And IOS Come On!!!!!

• When will it be released on IOS??

ReubenFan posted: »

And IOS Come On!!!!!

• Yeah

Dragon said that she was xbox 360 earlier i think

• Probably sometime arpund noon

ReubenFan posted: »

When will it be released on IOS??

• this trailer is removed by telltale check telltale youtube i did not see the trailer

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm afraid so, the PC version always releases from around 10 AM PDT but there are sometimes unforeseen delays which could make it take longer.

Cmon!! Seriously?

• Dang it i really need this episode for pc I CANT WAIT AND IT AINT FAIR THAT CONSOLES GET IT FIRST ARGH

• edited March 2016

Thread: Episode 5 Wont Install

So I have the season pass and I downloaded episode 5, after that it said downloaded but not installed, when I click on yes to take me back to main menu to instal, it does that but no episode is intalled, its like its not restarting and it says I have not installed it yet, its morning where I am, is MCSM not updated yet to have the episode installed? I did the update already, this seems like a bug. Im on the X1

• I'm having the same problem

• I'm having the same issue. I'm assuming they're going to say uninstall then reinstall, but I'm going to wait until someone says something.

I've restarted the game after pressing "yes" to restarting the main menu, and nothing happens.

• Only 1 console has really got it properly it isn't working for any of the Xbox consoles

victeldo posted: »

Dang it i really need this episode for pc I CANT WAIT AND IT AINT FAIR THAT CONSOLES GET IT FIRST ARGH

• Im On Xbox One. This is a major issue they better be fixing.

• Same.

WardogScott posted: »

I'm having the same issue. I'm assuming they're going to say uninstall then reinstall, but I'm going to wait until someone says something. I've restarted the game after pressing "yes" to restarting the main menu, and nothing happens.

• I'm on 360, so it's not a single platform issue apparently.

• I remember that song!

Dang, seriously wanna play now Edit: look up the song kings and queens by 30 seconds to mars, it would fit perfectly! the song

• I have just finshed playing ep 5 on xbox 360 and man best episode ever god job i aint going to spoil anyting but ivor is funny

• edited March 2016

I can't download it :/
    Why some platforms can play it and PC not? :/

• soo exicted for minecraft story mode episode 6 discussion

• Did you have any problems installing it?

collboy600 posted: »

I have just finshed playing ep 5 on xbox 360 and man best episode ever god job i aint going to spoil anyting but ivor is funny

• Omg.... I still can't download the episode... :(

• Maybe it will update after 10 AM

• Really?! Did you get past the installation bit? If so, how? Mines not working now...

Its letting me download it now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.