Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Hope Android also on 9 Am or 10 AM

NorthStars posted: »

Maybe it will update after 10 AM

• Is there any news on Episode 5 for iOS? The episode has not been released yet (I'm not being pushy or anything).

• My guess is that it's something to do with the Xbox server... I hope they fix it soon...

WardogScott posted: »

I'm on 360, so it's not a single platform issue apparently.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

It's still only like 7am California time - Apple usually updates the App Store closer to 9a or 10a California time, so I'd still give it a couple of hours. :)

Jaxtery posted: »

Is there any news on Episode 5 for iOS? The episode has not been released yet (I'm not being pushy or anything).

• edited March 2016

How to install ep 5 IT IS not working on Xbox 360

• That's why I said unlisted.

this trailer is removed by telltale check telltale youtube i did not see the trailer

• Thread: Xbox One Disc - Episode 5 Install Issue

Hello!
    I have the Xbox One Disc version of Minecraft - Story Mode. I also have the Season Pass FYI. I have downloaded Episode 5 and in my queue it was installed. For some reason, when I entered the game and went to Episode 5, it said 'Install Episode 5'. So, I pressed 'A' and it said new content, and it wanted me to restart to the main menu. When I did that, I went back to Episode 5, and it said 'Install Episode 5'. I did the process again and again, so it's like a loop. I eventually went to 'Episodes' in the main menu and it told me to do the same thing. I've taken out the disc and put it back in, restarted my Xbox, and looked to see if this happened to anyone else.

Could you please help me? I'm really frustrated.

• Has anyone been able to download it on PS4?

• Android too?

stirpicus posted: »

It's still only like 7am California time - Apple usually updates the App Store closer to 9a or 10a California time, so I'd still give it a couple of hours.

• Hmm, a lot of my fellow Xbox people are having the same problem. I hope someone finds a solution or they fix it!

Presumably? I honestly have no idea - I only know iOS because that's what I have.

Android too?

• Just finished the Xbox 1 version, and wow did they screw up the audio stuff in the game. Full of lines of dialogue just stopping and being cut off by another character, or just cutting out for no real reason. And if you play with captions on, which you kinda have to to deal with the problem I just mentioned, you'll see that the lines that are written are sometimes completely different than whats actually being said. Good job. At least I didn't experience any lag or slowdown,

I'm glad the new plot didn't turn out to be the revival of the ender dragon though, that was way too obvious.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Several other people have complained about this issue, i am not a Telltale staff member so i am unable to offer technical help so i would recommend submitting a request to Telltale support so they can assist you further.

Thread: Xbox One Disc - Episode 5 Install Issue Hello! I have the Xbox One Disc version of Minecraft - Story Mode. I also have the Sea

• It's not up on psn. Is there a glitch? Says its purchased coming soon [ ps4]

• Nope my installation isn't working

AngelicTea posted: »

Really?! Did you get past the installation bit? If so, how? Mines not working now...

• How did you install IT?

deadproxy posted: »

Just finished the Xbox 1 version, and wow did they screw up the audio stuff in the game. Full of lines of dialogue just stopping and being c

• Thanks for telling me! I just created an account today, just so I could say something about this. Thanks again!

OzzyUK posted: »

Several other people have complained about this issue, i am not a Telltale staff member so i am unable to offer technical help so i would recommend submitting a request to Telltale support so they can assist you further.

• I woke up around 5 or 6 in the morning (4-5 hours ago) and installed it from the add-on marketplace...Maybe I just got it downloaded before the rush of everyone else trying to?

Minetree899 posted: »

How did you install IT?

• Ikrrrrr! ;-;

Manucraft posted: »

I can't download it Why some platforms can play it and PC not? ...

• Not even showing up for me on psn

Kaykayd2010 posted: »

Has anyone been able to download it on PS4?

• Did you try re-installing it?

Yeah

• Nope

Did you have any problems installing it?

• Wait. Is your icon from Episode 5?

Presumably? I honestly have no idea - I only know iOS because that's what I have.

• Thread: New Content Downloaded on XBOX 360

PLEASE HELP!
    I have little problem trouble. I can't instal episode 5. When I restart nothing happened!
    PLEASE HELP!

Nah my icon's from episode 2! One of the Redstonia builders kinda looks like me. :)

BeyondEnder posted: »

Wait. Is your icon from Episode 5?

• Thread: Minecraft: Story Mode episode 5 is not up for download for me

its not up for download just becoz I wasn't connected to the internet when released. I have the season pass. I payed money for all 5 episodes and I want episode 5 NOW.

• PLZ answer I really want episode 5 ive been waiting like the rest of you but you guys get to play and I dont

• Oh ok XD. I just thought it was from Episode 5 beacuse I haven't seen this character. ( I went to Boom Town)

Nah my icon's from episode 2! One of the Redstonia builders kinda looks like me.

• Yeah like 10 times

BeyondEnder posted: »

Did you try re-installing it?

• Hmmmm..... Well sorry, can't help you. Hope you find a solution :)

Yeah like 10 times

• Maybe it's not installing for some people because there is too much people installing it at the same time?

• No, it downloaded, and the file is on my xbox 360. It just won't install the already downloaded file. It's a software glitch, guaranteed.

• Thread: Episode 5 on pc

When is episode 5 going out on pc? I still dont have it yet on my pc and I have it on steam.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam version hasn't released yet, it should release from around 10 AM PDT.

Lustkid posted: »

Thread: Episode 5 on pc When is episode 5 going out on pc? I still dont have it yet on my pc and I have it on steam.

• Seconded

Tales from the Borderlands.

• I caught the episode online today.

That bit with Jesse talking about Reuben, on waking up thinking he was still there only to remember he wasn't, it actually brought tears to my eyes. It reminded me of when some of my rabbits had to be put to sleep, and I've come back from the vet or gone downstairs the morning after and I've seen their empty cages with the hay having the indent where they sat and bits of their fur still in there. Yup, it killed me.

Poor Jesse needs a new animal companion! No cheap reviving Reuben bullpoop.

• Same Problem here!

WardogScott posted: »

No, it downloaded, and the file is on my xbox 360. It just won't install the already downloaded file. It's a software glitch, guaranteed.

• 11:00 here, hopefully apple will release it soon

• but it keeps getting views and likes

That's why I said unlisted.

• Steam users will probably get the episode in 3 hours and 34-44 minutes (according to previous releases)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.