Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• What time would that be on central time zone?

OzzyUK posted: »

The Steam version hasn't released yet, it should release from around 10 AM PDT.

• just watched the trailer
    OH MY GOD I THINK I'M GOING TO HYPERVENTILATE
    I NEED IT I NEED IT NOW

• I doubt that is the reason. There has been an "issue" with every release. Personally I think it's a way to discourage people from buying it on disk. Can't share a digital download.

Maybe it's not installing for some people because there is too much people installing it at the same time?

• IT'S STILL NOT OUT ON IOS- TELLTALE WHAT IS HAPPENING????

• What's happening? Simple, they haven't released yet. :P But in all seriousness, they have to release the episode to every single platform in this very single day, and each platform only works in a certain time. Be patient.

Dairymilk24 posted: »

IT'S STILL NOT OUT ON IOS- TELLTALE WHAT IS HAPPENING????

• What time is it in your location? Just Curious... can't wait for episode 5

MimoDX2 posted: »

What's happening? Simple, they haven't released yet. :P But in all seriousness, they have to release the episode to every single platform in this very single day, and each platform only works in a certain time. Be patient.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

10AM PDT is Midday CT and 1 PM EDT.

MCSuperTeen posted: »

What time would that be on central time zone?

• I have to wait 1h and 30 mins for it to come on steam...

• Hello everyone, my name is Ryan. I am a voice actor for Episode 5. Just a small part, but still. MCSM Ep. 5 is released but the app stores such as Apple or Google Play need to update the games. Some people were right. 9-10 AM is around the time the updates come. If I get anymore information, I'll let you all know.

• Oh thanks for information!

Hello everyone, my name is Ryan. I am a voice actor for Episode 5. Just a small part, but still. MCSM Ep. 5 is released but the app stores s

• But which character you voice?

Osaq218 posted: »

Oh thanks for information!

• edited March 2016

There's a certain part of the episode where you talk to some random person. Won't go into much detail but, I voice that random person. It's literally only about 10 seconds lol.

Osaq218 posted: »

But which character you voice?

• Omg I haven't even played it and that brought tears to my eyes :'(

• Still not installing on Xbox...

• Hi Diamond Dragon have you tried turning off your Xbox for about 10 mins and then turning it back on? That seems to work for some people.

Still not installing on Xbox...

• I'll try that now :)

Hi Diamond Dragon have you tried turning off your Xbox for about 10 mins and then turning it back on? That seems to work for some people.

• Almost 10 am

• edited March 2016

I'm so excited! THE TRAILER LOOKS AWESOME!

• Did the episode release on the telltale website yet?

• It is only out for xbox one and pc(steam)

Did the episode release on the telltale website yet?

• What if im not playing on steam???

OzzyUK posted: »

The Steam version hasn't released yet, it should release from around 10 AM PDT.

• It's 16:52 here in the Uk so I've been waiting all day. Presuming it will come out sometime in the next two hours or so hopefully

What time is it in your location? Just Curious... can't wait for episode 5

• Is it already released for pc/mac? Because it is not coming on to my computer yet!

• Based on what a few people have said Apple will release the update at about 9am or 10am their time so in the Uk that's the same as 5pm or 6pm. I've been waiting for literally 10 hours now.

It's 16:52 here in the Uk so I've been waiting all day. Presuming it will come out sometime in the next two hours or so hopefully

• Still not working...

I'll try that now

• 10am what time?

Forcer99 posted: »

Almost 10 am

• Hi zainab29, it looks like it is not released yet. Try in about 5 minutes. It really depends when the Steam/Apple/Android playstores update the apps.

zainab29 posted: »

Is it already released for pc/mac? Because it is not coming on to my computer yet!

• It's not working for me either... Telltale might do a bug fix but that could take a while...

Hi Diamond Dragon have you tried turning off your Xbox for about 10 mins and then turning it back on? That seems to work for some people.

• You need to pay the episodes. I have season pass too. I hope from shop i need to shop

I don't know either because I have a season pass does that mean don't have to pay for 6,7,8?

• So are you saying that at 5pm uk time it will release on iOS?????!!!!!!

Hi zainab29, it looks like it is not released yet. Try in about 5 minutes. It really depends when the Steam/Apple/Android playstores update the apps.

• Any news on googpe play android

Hi zainab29, it looks like it is not released yet. Try in about 5 minutes. It really depends when the Steam/Apple/Android playstores update the apps.

• I might cry

AngelicTea posted: »

It's not working for me either... Telltale might do a bug fix but that could take a while...

• Lol us iOS lot are like the last few people hanging onto this thread by just a small thread( get it! Oh never mind) so once the episode has been released for us this thread will just have nobody talking on it lol

• If it is out for pc, then why is it not downloading onto my computer?

It is only out for xbox one and pc(steam)

• I need to pay from the shop the episodes 6,7, 8 or with the card ?

• Waiting for episode 5 in pc and android

• I've downloaded it on Xbox One but it will not install. Anyone else with this issue?

• Ya same i also cant download but some youtubers are playing in pc

zainab29 posted: »

If it is out for pc, then why is it not downloading onto my computer?

• Guys I'm gonna come back,in an hour and if it's not out,I'm gonna sue telltale lol see,u later

• For iOS

Guys I'm gonna come back,in an hour and if it's not out,I'm gonna sue telltale lol see,u later

Sign in to comment in this discussion.