Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• lmao I'm gonna do the same for PS4.

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Guys I'm gonna come back,in an hour and if it's not out,I'm gonna sue telltale lol see,u later

• Us Xbox people still can't play it because of a glitch... So we're still here! XD

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Lol us iOS lot are like the last few people hanging onto this thread by just a small thread( get it! Oh never mind) so once the episode has been released for us this thread will just have nobody talking on it lol

• Already 9 AM ,still not have episode 5
    This is ridiculous

• I was able to download the file for Ep. 5. But it will not install on the Xbox 360. Anyone know a fix for this? any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Here it is 13:09 (I live in Brazil), and a new episode usually releases at 15:50

What time is it in your location? Just Curious... can't wait for episode 5

• Is it out yet? I've been DYING to play it! It looks awesome!! (my butts sore from waiting)

• It is 10 AM now

Already 9 AM ,still not have episode 5 This is ridiculous

• The episode should start downloading on Steam in about less than an hour.

• edited March 2016

spoilers

• Uh, 10:11 am and not on android yet

Hi zainab29, it looks like it is not released yet. Try in about 5 minutes. It really depends when the Steam/Apple/Android playstores update the apps.

• edited March 2016

(facepalm) i just realized there's summer time, so you might be right, although i don't know exactly how it works for PST.

EDIT: So now i should be looking on PDT right?

The episode should start downloading on Steam in about less than an hour.

• edited March 2016

Still nothing for Xbox One! Its 12.

• Hi guys! Just coming back onto the threads to tell you all , I'm sat here with a stress ball letting all my anger out and waiting... LOL , I remember this morning telling myself I'd play it tonight but I didn't think I'd have to wait that long but I guess so... I'm on Xbox 360 and it's trying to install but it's just going round in circles!

See you all in the next thread ;D !!!

• In Telltale's timezone, it's 9 am. They are located in pacific time.

Forcer99 posted: »

It is 10 AM now

• Episodes usually don't launch early in the day for every single platform. I would wait and hold out longer.

Already 9 AM ,still not have episode 5 This is ridiculous

• On the steam version, I still have the old screenshot on episode 5 with the sign saying: "The Next Episode". Howcome, I don't have the new one? Should I be worried about this? I'm kinda stressed. Need help immediatly.

• It was !!!!!!INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!!!!!

• The episode is almost released to PC i guess :D but i hope so because i'm dying in here wating for playing the episode.

• The new one is only for Xbox. PC/Mac/Android have the "The Next Episode" but the episode will still work when it comes out hopefully in 3 hours.

MCSuperTeen posted: »

On the steam version, I still have the old screenshot on episode 5 with the sign saying: "The Next Episode". Howcome, I don't have the new one? Should I be worried about this? I'm kinda stressed. Need help immediatly.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

So a voice actor for a random background character for 10 seconds would be involved in updating the application with Telltale? Please refrain from giving false information, even if you are doing so with the intention to help. You might give misinformation that only results in more confusion for users, and we already have volunteer moderators and official Telltale staff helping users out.

• For me it's coming sooner than what i expected, not internationally, but nationally.

MrKing023 posted: »

The episode is almost released to PC i guess but i hope so because i'm dying in here wating for playing the episode.

• Mine is doing the same. I tired all the fixes on xbox's site.

1. Verify xbox live connection
    2. Clear cache on harddrive
    3. Delete and re-download

Can't get it to install. downloads just fine though. :(

Cuwwa posted: »

Hi guys! Just coming back onto the threads to tell you all , I'm sat here with a stress ball letting all my anger out and waiting... LOL , I

• Is it out already for PC (non Steam version)?

• 3 hours? Where I live its going to be 9pm!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The new one is only for Xbox. PC/Mac/Android have the "The Next Episode" but the episode will still work when it comes out hopefully in 3 hours.

• I think it will appear in 30 mins(fingers crossed)

MrKing023 posted: »

The episode is almost released to PC i guess but i hope so because i'm dying in here wating for playing the episode.

• Me too and i don't have the steam version which is weird

On the steam version, I still have the old screenshot on episode 5 with the sign saying: "The Next Episode". Howcome, I don't have the new one? Should I be worried about this? I'm kinda stressed. Need help immediatly.

• yeah i know that's why i said it was almost released (fingers crossed too XD)

Chris06 posted: »

I think it will appear in 30 mins(fingers crossed)

• As far as i remember, Telltale users got it 1 hour OR 30 minutes before Steam users. I'm not sure though, if you are one then you should check it by yourself.

LadyNai posted: »

Is it out already for PC (non Steam version)?

• edited March 2016

Okay. I'll be completly sure in about 30 minutes because that's when it comes to Steam. (That's what one of the mods told me.)

The new one is only for Xbox. PC/Mac/Android have the "The Next Episode" but the episode will still work when it comes out hopefully in 3 hours.

• Which Youtubers are playing on PC?

Ya same i also cant download but some youtubers are playing in pc

• Sorry if I freaked you out. I meant 30 MINUTES. Sorry.

BeyondEnder posted: »

3 hours? Where I live its going to be 9pm!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

• Please refrain from discussing or linking to episode spoilers in this thread. Even if you use spoiler tags, it is still not ok. We want this particular thread to be a spoiler free discussion for people waiting for the episode. Thanks!

• I guess not, i'm saying that because for me still coming soon.

LadyNai posted: »

Is it out already for PC (non Steam version)?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The new slide will appear when it downloads episode 5.

• Same here. I can't install it.

I was able to download the file for Ep. 5. But it will not install on the Xbox 360. Anyone know a fix for this? any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Android too?

Sorry if I freaked you out. I meant 30 MINUTES. Sorry.

• ok sorry

Please refrain from discussing or linking to episode spoilers in this thread. Even if you use spoiler tags, it is still not ok. We want this particular thread to be a spoiler free discussion for people waiting for the episode. Thanks!

• OMG You just made my day XD

Sorry if I freaked you out. I meant 30 MINUTES. Sorry.

• Blind sniper, you will do soon episode 6 waiting thread right?

Please refrain from discussing or linking to episode spoilers in this thread. Even if you use spoiler tags, it is still not ok. We want this particular thread to be a spoiler free discussion for people waiting for the episode. Thanks!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.