Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• I WILL KEEP SPAMMING IN CAPTIALS UNTIL THE EPISODE RELEASES OR A MODERATOR/STAFF MEMBER TELLS ME OFF

Dairymilk24 posted: »

WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED ON IOS IF THIS CARRIES OVER TO TOMORROW I AM GOING TO DEMAND TO SPEAK TO A TELLTALE STAFF MEMENER WHY CAN'T @stirpicus REPLY TO THIS AND TELL ME WHEN IT WILL RELEASE IS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I PLAY A TELLTALE GAME.

• edited March 2016

[removed]

• Stirpicus is just an episode writer who volunteered to help keep an eye on things here. He is not one of the staff members in charge of knowing things like when the episode would come out.

WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED ON IOS IF THIS CARRIES OVER TO TOMORROW I AM GOING TO DEMAND TO SPEAK TO A TELLTALE STAFF MEMENER WHY CAN'T @stirpicus REPLY TO THIS AND TELL ME WHEN IT WILL RELEASE IS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I PLAY A TELLTALE GAME.

• COME ON TELLTALE WHEN TF WILL IT COME OUT ON IOS

I WILL KEEP SPAMMING IN CAPTIALS UNTIL THE EPISODE RELEASES OR A MODERATOR/STAFF MEMBER TELLS ME OFF

• GENTLEMEN, Before we click on the play button, silence for 1 minute to renember reuben.

• THIS EPISODE BETTER BE GOOD BECAUSE IVE WAITED 4 FLIPPING MONTHS FOR IT

COME ON TELLTALE WHEN TF WILL IT COME OUT ON IOS

• I MEAN 3 BUT WHATEVER

THIS EPISODE BETTER BE GOOD BECAUSE IVE WAITED 4 FLIPPING MONTHS FOR IT

• My game is not on Steam. Does that mean it will come out later?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

You don't need to use a spoiler tag for a previous episode in this thread just so you know.

• Woa, there were seriously no posts...

BeyondEnder posted: »

Remember

• I DON'T CARE WHO ANSWERS I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN. IF IT CARRIES OVER TO TOMORROW AM I ALLOWED TO SUE THEM?

Stirpicus is just an episode writer who volunteered to help keep an eye on things here. He is not one of the staff members in charge of knowing things like when the episode would come out.

• Same here. I posted the bug in support to see what their fixes were. They just told me to try all the stuff I had already done and blamed it on "Maybe your copy wasn't already updated, did you see the whole thing about episodes 6,7, and 8?" Which it was and I did. So they have no idea how to fix it, apparently. But maybe you should play Michonne or something while you wait, that update is released now.

AngelicTea posted: »

I really hope Telltale is aware of the Xbox bug... I've been sitting on my bed for 8 hours waiting to see if its going to be fixed... XD

• Probably........

zainab29 posted: »

My game is not on Steam. Does that mean it will come out later?

• Maybe calm down and wait? I know it's been a long time, but Telltale is working towards getting the episode released. I am not a staff member so I do not know any specific information, but trust me - Telltale definitely wants people to play the episode on time. :)

I MEAN 3 BUT WHATEVER

• OMG JUST SAW EPISODE 5 TO DOWNLOAD !!!
    IL BE BACK IN 2-3 HOURS

• No, that is not a sufficient reason to sue Telltale or to demand talking to a staff member. The day is still super young, and it is only 10 am in Telltale's timezone. We still have a whole day ahead of us!

I DON'T CARE WHO ANSWERS I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN. IF IT CARRIES OVER TO TOMORROW AM I ALLOWED TO SUE THEM?

• Ok but why hasn't it released on iOS when stirpicus and a bunch of other people including moderators said that on iOS Apple updates the App Store at about 9am or 10 am California time and it's now almost 20past 10am.
    I swear if this goes past 12pm.......

Maybe calm down and wait? I know it's been a long time, but Telltale is working towards getting the episode released. I am not a staff membe

• Ya i am also i am spoiled watching i will not get spoiled in episode 6

Nope! Didn't even want to watch the trailer! Beacuse when Episode 4 came out on IOS before PC everyone spoiled that Reuben will die. I thought they were making it up....... They werent

• the episode not released yet in pc!

• Which platform ??

OMG JUST SAW EPISODE 5 TO DOWNLOAD !!! IL BE BACK IN 2-3 HOURS

• Don't worry I was joking though it would be fun to talk to a staff member!

No, that is not a sufficient reason to sue Telltale or to demand talking to a staff member. The day is still super young, and it is only 10 am in Telltale's timezone. We still have a whole day ahead of us!

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Hey Dairymilk, it'll be fine. I promise. :) The reason no one is telling you is that most people honestly don't know when it will be available - Telltale aren't the ones responsible for updating a lot of the stores/vendors - There are a lot of moving pieces, but soon everyone will be able to play the episode!

So glad that you're so excited, the waiting will be over soon!

• We've said that Steam updates at 10 am PT. I do not personally know when the iOS App Store updates, but maybe other users do.

Ok but why hasn't it released on iOS when stirpicus and a bunch of other people including moderators said that on iOS Apple updates the App

• ON IOS?????????

OMG JUST SAW EPISODE 5 TO DOWNLOAD !!! IL BE BACK IN 2-3 HOURS

• Still not working for me on Xbox 360. Anyone got a fix I can try??

• OMG HE ACTUALLY REPLIED! I kinda feel a bit embarrassed for being so stupid in my last few posts with the whole sueing telltale. I'm really sorry everyone particularly the mods and staff.

stirpicus posted: »

Hey Dairymilk, it'll be fine. I promise. The reason no one is telling you is that most people honestly don't know when it will be available

• The episode would be 1gb+ on pc ios and android because of covers

ON IOS?????????

• Which platform was it beyond ender?????

The episode would be 1gb+ on pc ios and android because of covers

• You're so excited for coming on IOS aren't you?? "Keep calm and the episode should be almost released to IOS" :D

ON IOS?????????

• I bought my game form telltale. How do I know when the episode will come out?

• Do you know when the App Store generally does update because e past predictions have already gone.

stirpicus posted: »

Hey Dairymilk, it'll be fine. I promise. The reason no one is telling you is that most people honestly don't know when it will be available

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Just keep checking the "episodes" tab on the main menu every once in a while until it says the fifth one is available to download.

zainab29 posted: »

I bought my game form telltale. How do I know when the episode will come out?

• Yeah I'm,probably being a bit stupid about it but videogames are the only escape I have from my parents that are always fighting all the time so when this comes out I'll be able,to just forget all my worries.

MrKing023 posted: »

You're so excited for coming on IOS aren't you?? "Keep calm and the episode should be almost released to IOS"

• What I think the problem is is that they somehow mixed up the data with Order Up and TWD Michonne episode 2 , but it detects the name and tries to install it, but it doesn't work

• edited March 2016

Well ,I'm gonna wait in the morning ( already March 30 , 12:27 PM )hope in the morning update already available

• Could you elaborate on why you think that's the case? If that is the case, I could try forwarding that to Telltale if you have evidence to show.

What I think the problem is is that they somehow mixed up the data with Order Up and TWD Michonne episode 2 , but it detects the name and tries to install it, but it doesn't work

• CMOOON GOD DAMMIT I WANT TO PLAAAAY IT!!!!!

• I think he meant steam....

Yeah I'm,probably being a bit stupid about it but videogames are the only escape I have from my parents that are always fighting all the time so when this comes out I'll be able,to just forget all my worries.

• I think they mixed up Order Up's data and TWD Michone's second episodes data, but the game detects the name, but it can't install it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.