Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Yeah because it's not for non steam version for sure because i still don't have the episode available to download

Dairymilk24 posted: »

I think he meant steam....

• edited March 2016

Thread Episode 5 downloaded, but won't install. Keeps asking me if I want to install it .Xbox 360

• I've downloaded episode 5 but it won't install? What's going on??? Help anyone?

• Are you playing on iOS as well then?

MrKing023 posted: »

Yeah because it's not for non steam version for sure because i still don't have the episode available to download

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

I know that things can get heated, especially because of excitement - The important thing to remember is that everyone is in the same boat as you, and that by tomorrow this will all be behind us. :)

To answer your other question, I'm not sure about the App Store. That's all in Apple's hands at this point I think?

OMG HE ACTUALLY REPLIED! I kinda feel a bit embarrassed for being so stupid in my last few posts with the whole sueing telltale. I'm really sorry everyone particularly the mods and staff.

• edited March 2016

Same here, says 'New content has been downloaded ... Would you like to install it by restarting the man menu?' and then just goes back to the main menu without installing anything. Xbox One

chaz10d posted: »

Thread: episode 5 not working on disk for me and my friend I download episode 5 and then it asked me to install it again and nothing happend

• Do you know why it will not install on Xbox one?

Could you elaborate on why you think that's the case? If that is the case, I could try forwarding that to Telltale if you have evidence to show.

• yeah, everyone has been having that same problem on Xbox One or Xbox 360

Scottyb518 posted: »

I've downloaded episode 5 but it won't install? What's going on??? Help anyone?

• No i have for Pc but it's not steam version that's why i am saying i still don't have the episode and i have for android as well

Are you playing on iOS as well then?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

I am only a volunteer moderator who is a fan like you - I am not Telltale staff. However, because I am a mod, I can sometimes forward information to Telltale even though I am still just a fan. So, no - I unfortunately don't know why.

Do you know why it will not install on Xbox one?

• Ok thanks a lot. Once again I'm really sorry for my stupid behaviour. Really looking forward to the episode and as you say there are are loads of other people who play on iOS and are waiting for it as well. Thanks for the advice and yes I believe it's entirely up to Apple as to when they update the App Store. Hoping for the next turn of the coming hour!

stirpicus posted: »

I know that things can get heated, especially because of excitement - The important thing to remember is that everyone is in the same boat a

• No news as it to when it will be sorted?

NorthStars posted: »

yeah, everyone has been having that same problem on Xbox One or Xbox 360

• telltale said nothing. the only tip someone has is to turn your system off for 10 minutes and start it again, but it did not work for me. also on the screen, the tip at the bottom says "episode 4 is now out" that means they didnt update it yet. When they finally release episode 5 it should say, mcsm episode 5 is now out, not episode 4, so its not updated.

No news as it to when it will be sorted?

• Well if telltale get a lot of complaint they wont be ever realesing 2 games in a day

• My guess is as good as anyone's, but do you thinks it's kind of odd that this is the first time they released 2 episodes on the same day and one of them(as far as I now) is bugging out. Maybe they just mixed up some of the data. I can't explain why some work and some don't

I am only a volunteer moderator who is a fan like you - I am not Telltale staff. However, because I am a mod, I can sometimes forward information to Telltale even though I am still just a fan. So, no - I unfortunately don't know why.

• Do anybody know when it release in Ukraine? Please help me anybody,because i want to sleep already.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

This is the same amount of complaints they usually get about an episode release.

Well if telltale get a lot of complaint they wont be ever realesing 2 games in a day

• Sooo they added it on pc some minutes ago and i still have comming soon
    if this helps i bought the game through g2a.com and entered the code :/
    do i need to reinstall it
    and will it save my game if i do?

• I've noticed I have 2 versions of the App installed for some reason: Minecraft Story Mode and then Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games series. Could be causing some confusion?

• It´s almost 11 am and still no episode for PC non steam why can't just be released already?!?!?!

• Nooo but I want it now! :[[[[[[[ I mean I e got the season pass so I've got it it just won't install which seems to be the problem with everyone :[[[[

• Is it possible that on iOS it could release at 11am?

• edited March 2016

Maybe. Might be at midday if it needs to :D

Is it possible that on iOS it could release at 11am?

• Thats cute. Its 2:00 PM where I am and no release :/

MrKing023 posted: »

It´s almost 11 am and still no episode for PC non steam why can't just be released already?!?!?!

• Ohh you are play on a portable device too?Nice to meet you brother!I have got the same problem, but on Android tablet((((

Is it possible that on iOS it could release at 11am?

• Wow blind what a way we've come. Back when this thread first started on Dec 22 you stared and I quote: 'personally I'm expecting a mid-late,January release. I can't see this going over into february'

WHAT A WAY WE'VE COME!!!!

• Its 14:00 here in the USA, still no episode 5

It's 16:52 here in the Uk so I've been waiting all day. Presuming it will come out sometime in the next two hours or so hopefully

• I think the underlying reason is that they're a bunch of incompetents that have managed to screw up two consecutive downloads for a game that only exists for that very reason.
    Don't worry I'm sure they'll communicate nothing for a month and then drop a fix in.

Porksphere posted: »

I've noticed I have 2 versions of the App installed for some reason: Minecraft Story Mode and then Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games series. Could be causing some confusion?

• To be fair, I presume they rewrote the episode to make it lead into the three extra DLC episodes after the success of Season 1. Still, though, I agree it was super unexpected and out of the blue.

Wow blind what a way we've come. Back when this thread first started on Dec 22 you stared and I quote: 'personally I'm expecting a mid-late,January release. I can't see this going over into february' WHAT A WAY WE'VE COME!!!!

• Wow, 245 new comments.

• My profile feed was a mile long from all the new posts I had when I woke up. :P

Wow, 245 new comments.

• Its 29 march 11:40pm its not out for pc or android yet ?!?!?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

It is not 11:40 pm for Telltale. For Telltale, it is actually 11 am. With a few weird exceptions such as Australian stores updating early, storefronts generally update at the same time worldwide instead of going by each timezone.

Its 29 march 11:40pm its not out for pc or android yet ?!?!?

• Yeah I guess that's probably why it took so long to come out... still not out on iOS I don't think :(

To be fair, I presume they rewrote the episode to make it lead into the three extra DLC episodes after the success of Season 1. Still, though, I agree it was super unexpected and out of the blue.

• On PC. Its still downloading. It f****** 4gb!

Which platform was it beyond ender?????

• Will we be able to buy them all together or each episode separately ?

Correct; the three extra episodes (Episodes 6-8) are bonus episodes not included in the Season Pass.

• Are you downloading the whole game? Episodes for Minecraft are smaller, and have usually been around 700-900 megabytes. Not even other Telltale series have episodes that big.

BeyondEnder posted: »

On PC. Its still downloading. It f****** 4gb!

• edited March 2016

12:11 am for telltale now?
    Edit: Nevermind, is 11:13 for em.

It is not 11:40 pm for Telltale. For Telltale, it is actually 11 am. With a few weird exceptions such as Australian stores updating early, storefronts generally update at the same time worldwide instead of going by each timezone.

• Im just saying you wrote renember instead of remember.

guyalf1 posted: »

Woa, there were seriously no posts...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.