Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• I feel sorry about you i might have the game on pc but still i'm waiting by the episode as well :( i cry every time about this type of situation

Can you not rub it in please im an android user

• why not i see a lot of people playing it on youtube and stuff and it's already march 29

Kacper3000 posted: »

Maybe because it's not out yet

• Finally what?

FINALLY!!!

• Yeah ive been waiting for 10 and a half hours

MrKing023 posted: »

I feel sorry about you i might have the game on pc but still i'm waiting by the episode as well i cry every time about this type of situation

• yeah same

Is the problem on all platforms? How come people like DanTDM have played it already and we can't even install it. Grrrrrr makes me so angry.

• Why didn't you put a spoiler tag on it?

• Ok what we all need to do is calm down I've been waiting since yesterday it might be hard but just be patient it's probably difficult enough trying to fix the problem on a few platforms nevermind going on this thread to put more pressure on the staff with all the impatient people... This comment is gonna cause murder but it had to be said by someone ._.

• Amazing that the Thread became like +20 Pages in just one day

• I'm not aiming this comment at specific users and I'm not telling everyone to shut up I'm just sayin lets all be chill about this

Ok what we all need to do is calm down I've been waiting since yesterday it might be hard but just be patient it's probably difficult enough

• edited March 2016

Do we even have the update that adds support for episodes 6-8 on Android? We need that update first before we can even think about Episode 5...
    Or would it work?

• watch this 10 seconds XD 7:20-7:30

I'm not aiming this comment at specific users and I'm not telling everyone to shut up I'm just sayin lets all be chill about this

• I've been waiting for this episode for 3 Months+, if I hear a release date, I expect the episode to be released.

Ok what we all need to do is calm down I've been waiting since yesterday it might be hard but just be patient it's probably difficult enough

• If i purchase Minecraft Story Mode from steam, am i must buy the episode separately?

• If you paid the full $25, then yes you get it.
    You have to pay extra for 6-8 though.

If i purchase Minecraft Story Mode from steam, am i must buy the episode separately?

• Ok so here's what I think I know so far (please correct me if I'm wrong) Apparently Telltale games already released the game to PC users but only those who own the game on steam (sent in a support ticket asking why the middle man released first and the people who got the game directly from telltale haven't gotten it yet, still waiting for a response), Xbox users got the game along with the steam users. Apparently iOS users and android (assuming on the android users btw) users have it. If andriod users have it already I believe kindle users have it as well. All that's really left I think are the people who got the game from the website directly to essentially cut out the middle man and try to get the game first (that's why I did it at least, boy was I wrong...) So I guess... not too long now?... I'ma just go play stardew while I wait...

• Half of the people here are waiting on it for Android here.
    We don't even have the update that shows episodes 6-8 yet.

OgienChomik posted: »

Ok so here's what I think I know so far (please correct me if I'm wrong) Apparently Telltale games already released the game to PC users but

• Android doesn't have it, iOS does.

Ok so here's what I think I know so far (please correct me if I'm wrong) Apparently Telltale games already released the game to PC users but

• WHAT?! I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE EXTRA EPISODES?!?!?

Pikasack posted: »

If you paid the full $25, then yes you get it. You have to pay extra for 6-8 though.

• Hey i'm to talk something about the new episodes 6,7 and 8. I have the game purchased for PC in a disk version so to have the new episodes it should be new minecraft story mode games on the store i purchased on some other store, right?? you know other season pass disc?? because i just have the one who includes the 5 episodes **i'l be appreciated if someone knows especially telltale staff. **

• They are kinda DLC, you know.

WHAT?! I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE EXTRA EPISODES?!?!?

• I imagine you will get more answers to questions like that when the new episodes are closer to release.

Hey i'm to talk something about the new episodes 6,7 and 8. I have the game purchased for PC in a disk version so to have the new episodes i

• And the other half is waiting for the Xbox fix

Pikasack posted: »

Half of the people here are waiting on it for Android here. We don't even have the update that shows episodes 6-8 yet.

• Waiting On Android

• Well i suppose so, thanks anyways.

I imagine you will get more answers to questions like that when the new episodes are closer to release.

• huh??

Was the episode the same day though?

• I'm laughing so much xD

watch this 10 seconds XD 7:20-7:30

• Yeah you do have a point

I've been waiting for this episode for 3 Months+, if I hear a release date, I expect the episode to be released.

• Hello friends. I am here to wait with you for the game (Mac user. Bought from website)

• Like you said XD "chill"

I'm laughing so much xD

• Lots of people are waiting for it to be released on Telltale store too.

And the other half is waiting for the Xbox fix

• For some reason I'm having trouble installing episode 5 on the 360. No matter how many times it says to install and restart to the main menu, the episode remains uninstalled!

Anyone else having this issue?

• actually it's in thirds
    1/3 people waiting for Android
    1/3 people waiting for Xbox fix
    1/3 people waiting for Non Steam PC release

And the other half is waiting for the Xbox fix

• I'm waiting on a mac

Flog61 posted: »

Lots of people are waiting for it to be released on Telltale store too.

• Welcome! Take a sit and let's play The Waiting Game: A Telltale Games Series... :P (Android user)

Hello friends. I am here to wait with you for the game (Mac user. Bought from website)

• It's a common problem, Telltale is working on it

Slyboyseth posted: »

For some reason I'm having trouble installing episode 5 on the 360. No matter how many times it says to install and restart to the main menu, the episode remains uninstalled! Anyone else having this issue?

• Everyone with an XBOX 360 or One are having the same issue.

Slyboyseth posted: »

For some reason I'm having trouble installing episode 5 on the 360. No matter how many times it says to install and restart to the main menu, the episode remains uninstalled! Anyone else having this issue?

• Hello! I am unique here aswell, I am a PC User bought from the website. Let us get some coffee and avoid any possible spoilers.

Hello friends. I am here to wait with you for the game (Mac user. Bought from website)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.