Your Favourite Episode So Far

Since they're the main episodes of MCSM, which is your favourite one in order so far? Here is my order:

1. Order Up
  2. A Block and A Hard Place
  3. Order of the Stone
  4. The Last Place You Look
  5. Assembly Required

Comments

• Episode 5, FOR SURE!!!

1. The Last Place You Look
    2. Order Up!
    3. A Block and A Hard Place
    4. The Order of the Stone
    5. Assembly Required
  • edited March 2016
    1. A Block and a Hard Place (9.5/10)
    2. The Last Place You Look (9/10)
    3. Order Up! (8.5/10)
    4. The Order of the Stone (8/10)
    5. Assembly Required (7/10)
    1. Order Up
    2. A Block in a Hard Place
    3. The Last Place You Look
    5. Assembly Required
    1. Order Up
    2. A Block and a Hard Place
    3. The Order of the Stone
    5. Assembly Required
    1. Order Up
    2. The Last Place You Look
    3. A Block and a Hard Place
    5. Assembly Required
  • edited March 2016
    1. A Block and a Hard Place
    2. Order Up
    5. Assembly Required.

Lol Assembly Required is last for literally everyone's list.

• Lol Assembly Required is last for literally everyone's list.

Right? Because it's the shortest episode and had just two cool moments.

* A Block and a Hard Place * Order Up * The Order of the Stone * The Last Place You Look * Assembly Required. Lol Assembly Required is last for literally everyone's list.

1. The Last Place You Look
    2. Order Up!
    3. A Block and A Hard Place
    5. Assembly Required
  • 1. The Last Place You Look (9.5/10)

2. Order Up! (9/10)

3. The Order of the Stone (8.5/10)

4. A Block and A Hard Place (8.5/10) [Personal Opinions :P]

5. Assembly Required (7.5/10)

1. Order Up!
    2. A Block and a Hard Place
    5. Assembly Required

Seeing as how Petra, Lukas, and Ivor, my three favorite characters, seem to be Jesse's main companions in 6, 7, and 8, those will probably be decently high on my list when they release

1. Order Up!
    2. A Block And a Hard Place
    5. Assembly Required
    1. A Block And A Hard Place
    2. Order Up!
    4. Assembly Required
    5. The Order Of The Stone

How come my order is different to everyone else's?

• You know why. The second episode was so short

* A Block And A Hard Place * Order Up! * The Last Place You Look * Assembly Required * The Order Of The Stone How come my order is different to everyone else's?

• Oh. Still, I think it was quite cool when you went to find Magnus/Ellegaard at the start.

AronDracula posted: »

You know why. The second episode was so short

• edited April 2016

Boomtown had more fun than Redstonia itself tbh.

Oh. Still, I think it was quite cool when you went to find Magnus/Ellegaard at the start.

• That's what I thought! Redstonia is too quiet, while Boomtown is more active and needs actual attention to play it.

Boomtown had more fun than Redstonia itself tbh.

• edited April 2016
    1. Order Up! [Cool villans! Great settings! Cool fights!
    2. A Block and A Hard Place [They killed Reuben!]
    3. Order of the Stone
    4. The Last Place You Look [Bit boring]
    5. Assembly Required [Too short]
  • 1) Order Up!
    2) The Last Place You Look
    3) The Order Of The Stone
    4) A Block And A Hard Place
    5) Assembly Required

• 1 order up (cool action )
    2 a block and a hard place (lots of action but ruben died so not 1 )
    3 last place you look (a bit of action)
    4 order of the stone (boring)
    5 assembly required (very short lots of bugs rushed and boring but had the best intro I went to boomtown)

• edited June 2016

1) Order up
    2) A Block and a Hard place
    3) The Order of the Stone
    4) The Last Place You Look
    5) Assembly Required

• More?

More?

• Don't answer with a question lol

Duck_Hunt posted: »

More?

• lol

enter link description here

1. A Block and a hard Place
    2. The Order of the Stone
    4. Order Up
    5. Assembly requried
  • If Reuben was in this episode, then this episode could've been the number one episode

If a non communicative pig that's only relevance to the game was a pet helps you decide if an episode is good, I really think you should reconsider your ratings.

JimMate789 posted: »

* Order Up! [Cool villans! Great settings! Cool fights! * A Block and A Hard Place [They killed Reuben!] * Order of the Stone * The Last Place You Look [Bit boring] * Assembly Required [Too short]

• enter image description here

What?

Duck_Hunt posted: »

More?

1. A Block and A Hard Place
    2. Order Up
    3. The Order Of The Stone
    4. Assembly Required
    5. The Last Place You Look (The middle of episode 3 was a bit boring to me, who else thinks that?)
  • Episode 5 was absolutely fantastic, and it is my favourite one by a looooong shot.

It was very nice to see Lukas, Petra and Ivor interacting with each other. I think it was a very good idea to make that shift on the main cast, giving the three of them more focus now. Depending on Jesse's choices, we could go big chunk of the game without Petra and almost the whole episode four without Lukas (that's too long for anyone to go without Lukas, seriously), while Ivor spent most of the series as the "creepy villain who is following us for shady reasons". Having the three of them with Jesse now is pretty cool, we can get to know them better.

Then, I really liked episode 3. I instantly liked Soren, and while I got pretty worried Lukas would turn out to be a jerk, I could understand his reasons when he explained it and it was nice to see him going back to normal.

Episode 1 was pretty good, too. It surprised me because I really wasn't expecting it to be good. The episode gave me a nostalgic feeling for some reason, because the style of the story telling, the pacing and the type of the jokes remind me of old family movies. I liked Lukas the moment he opened his mouth, too, which helped me enjoy the episode.

Episode 4 was... Okay. Ish. I'm tired of the "kill the pet" trope, so instead of it making me sad it just makes me roll my eyes now. I think Soren running away suddenly wasn't very consistent with his behavior on the beginning of the episode, when the situation was much worse (they had just lost a teammate, the storm had just reformed, they were not prepared to fight, they had no plan), Jesse had to convince him to run away.

Episode 2 was weaker in comparison. It wasn't bad, but it was too short and certainly a letdown compared to the first episode.

• More?

JimMate789 posted: »

What?

• JimMate789 posted: »

enter link description here

• edited April 2016
    1. Episode 5 has to be my favorite. I didn't think it'd be so good at first but wow everything was right. Watching the trailer and seeing screenshots I was a little sad Axel and Olivia wouldn't be joining us, but Jesse, Petra, Lukas and Ivor work so well together. I'm excited to do the next few episodes with them. Ivor was really cool in this episode too.
    2. Episode 1 is my next favorite. It was a nice little intro to the whole story.
    3. Episode 3 is next for me. I loved Soren and the whole enderman, Formida Bomb thing. Crafting in the sky was cool.
    4. Episode 4 was okay I guess. The only things I really liked was the puzzles, choosing our armor and enchanting our sword.
    5. Episode 2 was terrible to me. Too short, too rushed. I hated it.
    1. Order Up! (I loved having a different setting, with different characters. The story's really cool in it and you're with Lukas, Petra and Ivor which is a big plus to me :D)
    2. Order of the Stone (I always like seeing Jesse and the gang at the building competition, and see how everything started. Also I love the cookie scene hah.)
    3. A Block and A Hard Place (Lots of emotions for me on this one. It was intense and sad. I loved it.)
    4. The Last Place You Look (Lukas was acting a bit weird with the amulet at the beginning /lol/ and even though becoming an Enderman and using the F-bomb was super cool, I still had times where I felt bored while playing.)
    5. Assembly Required (Definitely too short but I still like looking for Ellegaard/Magnus.)

I liked all the episodes so far though C:

• 1: Order Up!
    2: A Block and a Hard Place
    3: Order of the Stone
    4: Assembly Required
    5: The Last Place You Look

Sign in to comment in this discussion.