Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• I'd rather face the Witherstorm than suffer one of Ivor's lava frenzies...

Remade Episode 1: Ivor:LAVA LAVA EVERYWHERE!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHNANAHAHAHHAAA Jesse:Um..... just.... back..away... slowly........................

• I played it a good number of times and it has not happened to me. It is a problem with your device

umm... guys, if you want to play again from episode 1, listen carefully to the soundtrack. I have bug and glitches with the soundtrack in Episode 1

• Yeah! It was really funny to see, Good work Nukey!
    Too bad it didn't happen in episode 5 tho... :(

I made this XD

• Yea episode 2 was only 59 min

Well hopefully not as short as episode 2

• edited April 2016

With episode 2 and 3 we was told we would get big news and the release was very close to that big news. Same with 5 but that took a week.

Estimated release date: 19th / 26 April. ( I know I'm being optimistic but PEGI's ratings usually come a day before and the others about a week / two ago same with a trailer)

• REUBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Cuwwa posted: »

http://cdn.telltalegames.com/files/blogs/2016-03-29/MCSM_Skin_Pack_1020x540.jpg Look who's next to Magnus in the picture.

• No way, They said Summer 2016 for a reason. mid-late May at the earliest.

With episode 2 and 3 we was told we would get big news and the release was very close to that big news. Same with 5 but that took a week.

• They said we will get news in the comming weeks. Mb Summer 2016 will finish all episodes .

No way, They said Summer 2016 for a reason. mid-late May at the earliest.

• They didn't officially say that it's just what appears on the steam database. And we don't even know what that release date is , it could be for the finale.

No way, They said Summer 2016 for a reason. mid-late May at the earliest.

• True because they said episode 6 in summer and episode 7 & 8 will follow soon after so we can expect all in summer

SCHLIRi posted: »

They said we will get news in the comming weeks. Mb Summer 2016 will finish all episodes .

• If batman premiers in summer then I would have thought story mode would get an episode released before then.

True because they said episode 6 in summer and episode 7 & 8 will follow soon after so we can expect all in summer

• EXACTLY! What other news could it be ? Well... Anyone?

They said we will get news in the comming weeks. Mb Summer 2016 will finish all episodes .

• This is actually amazing, I could totally see this legit happening in Ep 6

Jesse:whoa so many portals how are we gonna go home Ivor:well one of them HAS TO Lukas:i think ivor has gone bananas Petra: positive Ivor : A MILLON PROTALS HOW MANY TREASURES ARE THERE I HAVE TO HAVE THEM

• I hope the release date but its impossible

EXACTLY! What other news could it be ? Well... Anyone?

• I hope they're not screwing up the subtitles anymore because they were the only things I hated about Episode 5.

• Maybe a trailer or a given release date... But even then it would only be a week after that.

I hope the release date but its impossible

• What? No. Gabriel.

REUBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

• Jesse: Let's go!

Subtitles: Come on Isa! We need to get out of here right now before the impending doom of a million and one mobs destroy this place!

AronDracula posted: »

I hope they're not screwing up the subtitles anymore because they were the only things I hated about Episode 5.

• The subtitles even spoiled the Founder's name.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Jesse: Let's go! Subtitles: Come on Isa! We need to get out of here right now before the impending doom of a million and one mobs destroy this place!

• I can just imagine Ivor being hyper about the sight of all the portals!

• edited April 2016

I can just imagine Ivor being hyper about the sight of all the portals!

• Its just something general but thanks

transfo47 posted: »

This is actually amazing, I could totally see this legit happening in Ep 6

• Yeah its actually Reuben

bigdogg0821 posted: »

What? No. Gabriel.

• All that time and the subtitles are still bugged although it's onlu for a male Jesse if you're a female Jesse the subtitles are correct

AronDracula posted: »

The subtitles even spoiled the Founder's name.

• Maybe the portals lead to different times in jesses world maybe they lead to new dimensions but most likely to other worlds I would love to see a creative world and a visit world montage

• Who is the new villain I wonder

• When episode 2 ended I was like whhhhaaaat i thought it would go from black to a scene

Yea episode 2 was only 59 min

• I hope they patch it up soon or when episode 6 comes out.

All that time and the subtitles are still bugged although it's onlu for a male Jesse if you're a female Jesse the subtitles are correct

• JOHN CENA!!!!

Who is the new villain I wonder

• i think an underwater world or underground world. But could be anything. Before episode 5 came out i thought we would be with Ivor training and then battling the ender dragon but that didn't happen and i still loved it. So , all i ask is that we get the same magic we got in 5 in 6 7 and 8

Maybe the portals lead to different times in jesses world maybe they lead to new dimensions but most likely to other worlds I would love to see a creative world and a visit world montage

• I thought it is like Eather: when they jump off city they will be in normal world

• Albert Einstein

Who is the new villain I wonder

• I think it would be really nice. Jetra and Lukesse are the two main favorite ships of the fandom (well i think so), so since we're gonna be with Lukas and Petra for the next three episodes, that would be great to have an option to romance these two :D Especially since those 3 episodes are additionnal!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I don't even ship them and I love this XD wouldn't it be really cool if you could choose who to romance? >.> <.<

• Thanks! And yeah... Maybe in the future episodes though :D I still have a little hope.

• edited April 2016

I'd go out and buy Minecraft Storymode tomorrow if we were able to romance a Lukas XD I've been considering getting the game once these bonus episodes are out anyways, but if that got confirmed as a thing....swoosh!

Maybe we'll get to romance Ivor too. LONG LIVE LAVA HOUSE!

I think it would be really nice. Jetra and Lukesse are the two main favorite ships of the fandom (well i think so), so since we're gonna be

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Maybe we'll get to romance Ivor too. LONG LIVE LAVA HOUSE!

That would heat things up.

I'd go out and buy Minecraft Storymode tomorrow if we were able to romance a Lukas XD I've been considering getting the game once these bonu

• edited April 2016

I feel like one of those portals may led you to a Amplified World Amplified World

• XD A relationship between Jesse and Ivor would be... really strange haha.
    But yeah, LONG LIVE LAVA HOUSE

I'd go out and buy Minecraft Storymode tomorrow if we were able to romance a Lukas XD I've been considering getting the game once these bonu

• woah that's weird i was just researching amplified worlds...

MimoDX2 posted: »

I feel like one of those portals may led you to a Amplified World Amplified World

Sign in to comment in this discussion.