Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• edited April 2016

Ivor: I'm so glad you could come over and see me, Jesse...lemme just...slip iiiinto something more comfortable for you. Be right back, my love [happy walks awaaaay into his bedroom.] feel free to make yourself at home in my lava jacuzzi by the way; I heated the thing up just for you my saucy squarecake.

Jesse:...door, door!door!door!DOOR!

[You and 89% of players didn't play Tetris with Ivor.]

dojo32161 posted: »

Maybe we'll get to romance Ivor too. LONG LIVE LAVA HOUSE! That would heat things up.

• Most likely we get some info next week

Cuwwa posted: »

woah that's weird i was just researching amplified worlds...

• I'm expecting to get info on the episode in late May early June because on the iPhone App Store it says episodes 6,7,and 8 are coming in summer so I expect episode 6 to come in June ep 7 come in July and 8 in Agust

• I purchased Adventure Pass through the website, but it hasnt been added to my account? Is there something i'm missing?

• Yeah, I hated that I had to tell my viewers to dont trust it.

AronDracula posted: »

I hope they're not screwing up the subtitles anymore because they were the only things I hated about Episode 5.

• That seems to make sense if you don't count the fact that there is news coming in the coming weeks. I don't think they would say " you have to wait two months". I think probably late April / Any time in May. Like I say here in the U.K it is officially British summertime

Creeper1846 posted: »

I'm expecting to get info on the episode in late May early June because on the iPhone App Store it says episodes 6,7,and 8 are coming in summer so I expect episode 6 to come in June ep 7 come in July and 8 in Agust

• edited April 2016

Has someone tried the Mob Grinder map to see if there are any Easter Eggs in it?
    Mob Grinder map from the Blog

• Oh my god XDD

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Ivor: I'm so glad you could come over and see me, Jesse...lemme just...slip iiiinto something more comfortable for you. Be right back, my lo

• U BROUgHT ME SAD MEMORIES :( WHY DID REUBEN HAVE TO DIE?!?!??!?

http://cdn.telltalegames.com/files/blogs/2016-03-29/MCSM_Skin_Pack_1020x540.jpg Look who's next to Magnus in the picture.

• Help !! I downloaded episode 3 4 and 5 on Android but when I downloaded episode 2 it says failed content failed to download

• edited April 2016

Hoping episode 6 won't be late because of this click here

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It sounds like you have a bug, i would recommend contacting Telltale support to see if they could help.

Help !! I downloaded episode 3 4 and 5 on Android but when I downloaded episode 2 it says failed content failed to download

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That game isn't being made by Telltale, they are only publishing it so it won't affect any of their current or future projects.

Hoping episode 6 won't be late because of this click here

• I wonder if jesse is gonna meet villagers ya know actual villagers from the normal minecraft

• umm haven't you played minecraft story mode cause Iam pretty sure there was a grinder

Pikasack posted: »

Has someone tried the Mob Grinder map to see if there are any Easter Eggs in it? Mob Grinder map from the Blog

• some times they don't show up on your website they show up in the actual game

but I recommend contacting telltale support

I purchased Adventure Pass through the website, but it hasnt been added to my account? Is there something i'm missing?

• maybe that's a little too far

Creeper1846 posted: »

I'm expecting to get info on the episode in late May early June because on the iPhone App Store it says episodes 6,7,and 8 are coming in summer so I expect episode 6 to come in June ep 7 come in July and 8 in Agust

• or the next or the next or the next and so on

Most likely we get some info next week

• and if I don't press a down arrow I die

you have died

MimoDX2 posted: »

I feel like one of those portals may led you to a Amplified World Amplified World

• maybe one of the portals will teleport us to a world end and we have to kill the dragon

i think an underwater world or underground world. But could be anything. Before episode 5 came out i thought we would be with Ivor training

• guys do you think telltale will scratch this season a few more episodes

• What if the Sky City citzens are villagers? Y' know, Telltale's version of the Villagers. Because their head's form are just like from a Villager, and they have huge noses.

I wonder if jesse is gonna meet villagers ya know actual villagers from the normal minecraft

• There is a low chance of season two because there is a SECRET file on SteamDB

guys do you think telltale will scratch this season a few more episodes

• Whaaaat?? Can you link me a photo?

Chris06 posted: »

There is a low chance of season two because there is a SECRET file on SteamDB

• That is not a Season 2; that is likely another listing for the same DLC episodes. Season 2 would not be displayed like that.

Chris06 posted: »

There is a low chance of season two because there is a SECRET file on SteamDB

• I doubt so, unless you mean a Season 2. This is the second Telltale series to get extra episodes, and the first one to get three extra episodes. That is pretty massive in and off itself.

guys do you think telltale will scratch this season a few more episodes

• Hi guys!

You know when I showed you all my sky city portal? Well...

I've started work on a mod (using MCreator).I am currently testing it. Unfortunately you can only have a standard Nether portal size when using MCreator so I used Quartz (as I couldn't find chizelled Quartz which is what is in the portal in story mode) I'll bring you some screenshots soon and once it's finished I will publish it.

• That's actually EXACTLY what I was thinking. They would get into the End, kill the dragon (although it may be against the rules), and teleport home using that portal. Yet, I think Ivor will be the one to die. The title for Episode 8 says 'A Journey's End?' Notice the question mark? It could be the end of someone's life as well as the end of this adventure they've taken.

maybe one of the portals will teleport us to a world end and we have to kill the dragon

• Do you think it would be Jesse's world? Only Amplified?

MimoDX2 posted: »

I feel like one of those portals may led you to a Amplified World Amplified World

• Well, I believe that's 1 month shorter than Episode 5 (Why'd EP5 have to be so late? Planning Stages?)

maybe that's a little too far

• No, it can't because it's a whole new world generated in amplified mode.

Do you think it would be Jesse's world? Only Amplified?

• You said this is second telltale series to get extra episode which was first series ???

I doubt so, unless you mean a Season 2. This is the second Telltale series to get extra episodes, and the first one to get three extra episodes. That is pretty massive in and off itself.

• The Walking Dead: Season 1 (released in 2012) got an extra DLC Episode in Summer 2013 called "400 Days." Beyond that, no series have gotten extra episodes. There have been more seasons for a few games, but never more episodes. Minecraft has already gotten special treatment that other Telltale games have not.

You said this is second telltale series to get extra episode which was first series ???

• That means Minecraft is a success like walking dead

The Walking Dead: Season 1 (released in 2012) got an extra DLC Episode in Summer 2013 called "400 Days." Beyond that, no series have gotten

• edited April 2016

Nice :0

can i beta test it? im also working on minecraft story mode textures :) (just done the commandblock weapons texture)

Hi guys! You know when I showed you all my sky city portal? Well... I've started work on a mod (using MCreator).I am currently testing

• It's very early in the works but later on yes!

guyalf1 posted: »

Nice :0 can i beta test it? im also working on minecraft story mode textures (just done the commandblock weapons texture)

• And walking dead got two more seasons...

That means Minecraft is a success like walking dead

• Is walking dead michonne season 3 ???

The Walking Dead: Season 1 (released in 2012) got an extra DLC Episode in Summer 2013 called "400 Days." Beyond that, no series have gotten

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

No, the Michonne game is a separate mini series. The Walking Dead season 3 is due to release later this year with news coming at San Diego Comic Con in July.

Is walking dead michonne season 3 ???

• Left with a question is season 2 of walking dead continuation of season 1 (( I mean if I play season 2 first is it good or should I start with season 1 ))

OzzyUK posted: »

No, the Michonne game is a separate mini series. The Walking Dead season 3 is due to release later this year with news coming at San Diego Comic Con in July.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.