Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I guess you are talking about this comment.

I purchased it through the website, but it hasn't showed up in the game (I know the episode hasnt came out i mean the page for a Portal to Mystery) yet and im starting to worry! Please help me, and I will contact Telltale Support, thanks!

I'm not sure how the season pass works so if you haven't already i would recommend contacting Telltale support via the Telltale games support center.

Have you checked out MY comment? It's definetly more important than this discussion!

• I'm not saying it isn't for episode 6 but wouldn't That be for episode 7? Since there already doing the VO.

dojo32161 posted: »

You can't draw this kind of stuff at work!

• so do you guys think that there will be new mobs in the other worlds

• What is this? I don't get it.

Stirpicus: "There's some awesome stuff on these post-its you guys. #StoryMode"

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Those are post-it notes with spoilers or story board ideas for episodes 6-8.

AronDracula posted: »

What is this? I don't get it.

• Like da polar bear?!
    MC polar bear

so do you guys think that there will be new mobs in the other worlds

• When I updated my mod it's disappeared! Sorry about this not working guys! I'm trying to fix it! Should be working soon...

• Great! I'm really informed now, the information on those papers on the window explain a lot of stuff! I can't wait for Episode 6 :)

• The Jesses have clashed, leader meet hero, hero meet leader.

But it isn't lit is it I meant the portal

• I wanna polar bear for meh birthday!

Cuwwa posted: »

Like da polar bear?!

• What does the image in update tell ??

• All those papers are the bunch of awesome ideas that will happen in the next three episodes.

Awesomeness that Stirpicus so cleverly hide from us.

What does the image in update tell ??

• Ok JUST WAIT!!!!!

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

I wanna polar bear for meh birthday!

• edited April 2016

But it in 5 months and I excited..... does puppy eyes

Ok JUST WAIT!!!!!

• pardon me bearzz eyes

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

But it in 5 months and I excited..... does puppy eyes

• I've uploaded my mod to planet Minecraft. It is being finalised but I might not hear back until tomorrow.

• I know right, I wish it was just the weapon you crafted

• Minecraft 3d ?!?

OzzyUK posted: »

Those are post-it notes with spoilers or story board ideas for episodes 6-8.

• Cuwwa posted: »

I've uploaded my mod to planet Minecraft. It is being finalised but I might not hear back until tomorrow.

• Dude, chill. It's nothing important. What did you think, they would show EVERY weapon in his hands at once?

I just found this picture on TellTales Minecraft Story Mode page: https://www.telltalegames.com/minecraftstorymode/adventurepass/ You se

• Hi i don't know how to install your mod in minecraft. If you can help me...

I got bored of waiting so i've re-uploaded it to mcreator's website and I'm happy to say it worked!

• here's a link on how to get mods working on Minecraft PC:

Make sure you have Forge 1.8! But instead of using the mod he uses make sure you download mine.

SCHLIRi posted: »

Hi i don't know how to install your mod in minecraft. If you can help me...

• I'm expecting some news tomorrow (the one that was teased). I haven't been checking on things recently because I've been working on my mod. But fingers crossed for tomorrow.

• I think it will still be a while off before we get news. Next up is The Walking Dead: Michonne - Episode 3, due to release in April (likely the 26th). I would predict we get the first news about Minecraft Adventure Pass sometime around May or June. I am only a volunteer Moderator, so that is just my guess.

I'm expecting some news tomorrow (the one that was teased). I haven't been checking on things recently because I've been working on my mod. But fingers crossed for tomorrow.

• edited April 2016

Cool!

Hi guys! You know when I showed you all my sky city portal? Well... I've started work on a mod (using MCreator).I am currently testing

• I found some mentions of post-it-notes on another Telltale's twitter account, and it shows what's on a few:

enter image description here

And this is what the rest of the workplace looks like apparently:

They were all posted by this guy:

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2016

Psh, I got a secret!

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88738/share-your-minecraft-creations

This could be a great place to discuss your mod! I encourage you to do so there.

here's a link on how to get mods working on Minecraft PC: Make sure you have Forge 1.8! But instead of using the mod he uses make sure you download mine.

• Maybe it will be the script-who knows?

Here is some random Episode 6 dialogue I made up: Ivor: Okay Livestock is now officially a proper tresaure (Stares with his mouth open, l

• I hope I'll have enough money for the Adventure Pass before a Portal to Mystery comes out.

• Any guys think like there would be a surprise release like episode 2 ??

• That would likely not happen; they want to be able to first advertise the Adventure Pass, whereas Episode 2 was already something most people owned, with the added benefit of being a very short time after Episode 1.

Any guys think like there would be a surprise release like episode 2 ??

• It was just interesting to me... :D

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Dude, chill. It's nothing important. What did you think, they would show EVERY weapon in his hands at once?

• No its not I made it up.

Destroyer49 posted: »

Maybe it will be the script-who knows?

• Does anyone know what program they used to Animate the Minecraft characters?

• No, nothing.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Does anyone know what program they used to Animate the Minecraft characters?

• Too bad :(

AronDracula posted: »

No, nothing.

• I think they used Telltale Tool, however, maybe they can't animate it on their tool.

BeyondEnder posted: »

• Is Telltale Tool their private animating program?

MimoDX2 posted: »

I think they used Telltale Tool, however, maybe they can't animate it on their tool.

• BeyondEnder posted: »

• Wow, Telltale's First Game was a Poker Game, then they created these cool epic games! What a Change! GG, Telltale!

Emeraldos posted: »

Check this link out about the Telltale Tool

Sign in to comment in this discussion.