Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• The Engine used on the Game, Life is Strange. You could check this Engine out.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Does anyone know what program they used to Animate the Minecraft characters?

• BeyondEnder posted: »

Does anyone know what program they used to Animate the Minecraft characters?

• Thx ;)

Emeraldos posted: »

Or try this link too, it's a really cool Engine.

• edited April 2016

Welcome, to the Stanley Parable...

ALL THE PAPERS

look at all the papurs!!! Telltale Secrets!. (btw, that isn't me in the corner.. this is some random pic from google)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I found some mentions of post-it-notes on another Telltale's twitter account, and it shows what's on a few: And this is what the rest of the workplace looks like apparently: They were all posted by this guy:

• You know it's easier for most people to use mods that don't know how to install mods for the mod maker to post the mods on the technic platform right?

Cuwwa posted: »

I got bored of waiting so i've re-uploaded it to mcreator's website and I'm happy to say it worked!

• http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/18/11265554/batman-a-telltale-games-series-release-date really the series is premiere this summer and mcsm episode 6 is also summer

That would likely not happen; they want to be able to first advertise the Adventure Pass, whereas Episode 2 was already something most people owned, with the added benefit of being a very short time after Episode 1.

• edited April 2016

What is rating "r"

• edited April 2016

how is it.

• I hope not. Episode 2 felt a little rushed while playing.

Any guys think like there would be a surprise release like episode 2 ??

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

You know that there are 3 months of summer, right?

http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/18/11265554/batman-a-telltale-games-series-release-date really the series is premiere this summer and mcsm episode 6 is also summer

• Short too

I hope not. Episode 2 felt a little rushed while playing.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Well that certainly explains why Aiden is so on edge, WAY too much caffeine. :P

how is it.

• Instead of Redstone dust,I bet he uses Doritos dust.

how is it.

• You're welcome! :)

BeyondEnder posted: »

Thx

• Hope that you can save Rueben in one of the portals!

• I think one of the portals may lead to the Aether world, which is like, Minecraft Heaven.

Hope that you can save Rueben in one of the portals!

• It's missing one thing, especially on 420 day...

how is it.

• DAT could work

I think one of the portals may lead to the Aether world, which is like, Minecraft Heaven.

• Yeah, it's a possibility. I hope to see Reuben again soon!

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

DAT could work

• Kind of like this?

MCSM: EP 6: A Portal to Mystery
    Jesse: Let's go through this portal!

Petra: NO! This one!

Ivor: NO!!! I like this one! (Portal with soul sand :p)

Lukas: Will you guys just shut up about the portals?!?! We'll just take Jesse's portal!

"And so, our heroes go through the portal into some other sky dimension..."

Petra: Don't tell me this is Sky City again...

Jesse: Wait a minute, this isn't Sky City...

Ivor: Let's find out already!!!

"Our heroes go to this mysterious sky island..."

Jesse: Wait, REUBEN!!!

Lukas: I can't believe it Jesse, I thought he was gone!

Jesse: It feels so good to see you again Reuben! I thought you were dead!

Petra: But, he is dead, Jesse... Remember?

Jesse: Oh, yeah...

Ivor: What about the treasure we'll find?

Petra: As long as it's not more [EP5 Spoiler] again, we'll be fine.

Please note that I am no developer of Minecraft: Story Mode EP6, this is only some random guess!

Yeah, it's a possibility. I hope to see Reuben again soon!

• edited April 2016

Please note that I am no developer of Minecraft: Story Mode EP6

Well you are kinda missing the whole "Telltale staff badge" so I don't think the disclaimer was necessary.

Kind of like this? MCSM: EP 6: A Portal to Mystery Jesse: Let's go through this portal! Petra: NO! This one! Ivor: NO!!! I like th

• What if one portal takes to pigland :D

Yeah, it's a possibility. I hope to see Reuben again soon!

• edited April 2016

Remember this soo cool and funny click play

• edited April 2016

Story mode epispde 5 avalible on windows store from april 17th http://windowsreport.com/minecraft-story-mode-episode-5-windows-10/

• Guys please stop hoping... Because if you will find reuben again why they make him die ?!

What if one portal takes to pigland

• Why the heck did he die then? To be revived? There's no point, Telltale won't do that.

Hope that you can save Rueben in one of the portals!

• That stuff is way more expensive in my country than when i buy it on Steam. In Steam i pay 45BRL, but in Windows Store i have to pay 68BRL.

Story mode epispde 5 avalible on windows store from april 17th http://windowsreport.com/minecraft-story-mode-episode-5-windows-10/

• They make us expect Reuben in every episode so that we buy the game u know story is what makes a Game popular

Osaq218 posted: »

Guys please stop hoping... Because if you will find reuben again why they make him die ?!

• Adventure Pass.

OzzyUK posted: »

I guess you are talking about this comment. I purchased it through the website, but it hasn't showed up in the game (I know the episod

• Reason for me not posting for a while: There has been nothing to post about. I was expecting some more news by now...

Maybe it will be July...

• edited April 2016

Speak of the devil! Some may not see this as news but I see it as news:

Tweet From Eric : Crazy week on #StoryMode, but I'm super excited with how things are coming together. Can't wait til we can start sharing stuff with y'all.

Reason for me not posting for a while: There has been nothing to post about. I was expecting some more news by now... Maybe it will be July...

• Aah I'm so excited x.x
    And yes I think this counts as news~

Speak of the devil! Some may not see this as news but I see it as news: Tweet From Eric : Crazy week on #StoryMode, but I'm super excited with how things are coming together. Can't wait til we can start sharing stuff with y'all.

• Just added this to the OP. Thanks for the heads up Cuwwa!

Speak of the devil! Some may not see this as news but I see it as news: Tweet From Eric : Crazy week on #StoryMode, but I'm super excited with how things are coming together. Can't wait til we can start sharing stuff with y'all.

• Telltale usually doesn't announce new games/DLC right before they are about to be released. It is still probably going to be a while off before we get some substantial news.

Reason for me not posting for a while: There has been nothing to post about. I was expecting some more news by now... Maybe it will be July...

• edited April 2016

Really have no other place to put this, and I don't think it's important enough to make a thread about it, but Patton Oswalt's (male Jesse) wife, Michelle McNamara, just died. My condolences to Patton, may she rest in peace.

• Omg, that is so sad. :'C

Really have no other place to put this, and I don't think it's important enough to make a thread about it, but Patton Oswalt's (male Jesse) wife, Michelle McNamara, just died. My condolences to Patton, may she rest in peace.

• yeah, I just saw that. Oh god that's just awful.

• Oh :"v ,so sad :"v . i hope patton feel better

• I went ahead and bought the adventure pass, I was able to justify it because I got the game from Microsofts Gimmie 5 promotion for free. Otherwise I likely wouldn't have even played this game yet.

• Yeah I just read the news. It is a tragedy that it suddenly happens out of nowhere. I hope Patton recovers :'(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.