Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Oh my god :'(

Really have no other place to put this, and I don't think it's important enough to make a thread about it, but Patton Oswalt's (male Jesse) wife, Michelle McNamara, just died. My condolences to Patton, may she rest in peace.

• Wait a second. do you think next week/this week there will be a new ep 6 info?

Just added this to the OP. Thanks for the heads up Cuwwa!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think news next week is unlikely, i wouldn't expect any significant news until late May or later as it still seems fairly early on in development.

guyalf1 posted: »

Wait a second. do you think next week/this week there will be a new ep 6 info?

• Woah... I hope Patton will be ok... :(

Really have no other place to put this, and I don't think it's important enough to make a thread about it, but Patton Oswalt's (male Jesse) wife, Michelle McNamara, just died. My condolences to Patton, may she rest in peace.

• Rest in Peace.

• 18+

What is rating "r"

• How do you know?

WILL WE WIN ???. http://toucharcade.com/2016/04/22/clash-royale-minecraft-story-mode-and-more-nominated-for-the-inaugural-google-play-awards/

• Emm.... For any Fnaf fans.... New teaser on ScottGames.com ..... yeah....

• Just to let any Fnaf fans know :D

• So possible release date soon please

• We have links to the off-topic forum at the bottom of the top post. Please keep off topic discussion there. Thanks!

BeyondEnder posted: »

Emm.... For any Fnaf fans.... New teaser on ScottGames.com ..... yeah....

• Ok sorry :D

We have links to the off-topic forum at the bottom of the top post. Please keep off topic discussion there. Thanks!

• Time to give our hearts to Patton Oswalt! <3

AngelicTea posted: »

Woah... I hope Patton will be ok...

• Will episode 6 release be late sorry for asking it

• edited April 2016

THIS IS GONNA TO BE COOL.

• I would have no way of knowing that. Chances are probably not, depending on how far along they are in the process of Season 6. If VO work is over, then definitely not. It may have an effect on Episodes 7 and 8 though.

Will episode 6 release be late sorry for asking it

• Woah. Looks like Ivor got an upgrade XD

• I'm just wondering where he gets the armour from. He's lost and travelling through portals, yet somehow gets armour which looks like it was made for him. Logic.

Woah. Looks like Ivor got an upgrade XD

• Is the sword of Jessie the enchanted sword or episode 4 . if it is soo then other player who chose other than sword must have that weapon

• Is Paton oswalt voice actor of any other telltale games ??

I would have no way of knowing that. Chances are probably not, depending on how far along they are in the process of Season 6. If VO work is over, then definitely not. It may have an effect on Episodes 7 and 8 though.

• I do not believe so, no.

Is Paton oswalt voice actor of any other telltale games ??

• GUYS IS TELLTALE GONNA RELEASE BATMAN BEFORE EPISODE 6 ??

• Blind spiner can you tell me anything about the new post of Batman posted by me down

I do not believe so, no.

• What's with the instagram post?

GUYS IS TELLTALE GONNA RELEASE BATMAN BEFORE EPISODE 6 ??

• That is a screenshot of another Batman game (Arkham Origins, according to the screenshot's description).

• Telltale Batman series episode 1 has completed it will be avalibe soon for release

What's with the instagram post?

• From portion to sword upgrade !!

• That was the armor Ivor had in the flashbacks of Episode 1 when Jesse reads the book about the Order.

MMeister123 posted: »

I'm just wondering where he gets the armour from. He's lost and travelling through portals, yet somehow gets armour which looks like it was made for him. Logic.

• Graphics look different.

Remember this soo cool and funny click play

• Oh yeah... Maybe the portals take them back in time... That would be awesome XD

JimMate789 posted: »

That was the armor Ivor had in the flashbacks of Episode 1 when Jesse reads the book about the Order.

• Uh...Source? Because that's a screenshot from one of the Arkham games

Telltale Batman series episode 1 has completed it will be avalibe soon for release

• Think of the paradoxes that could create...

Oh yeah... Maybe the portals take them back in time... That would be awesome XD

• sice his wife died that is a bit sad ep 6 may take longer because he is really sad right now

• Jesse has the command block destroyer sword.

• I'm very sad. Someone dies, everyone cries. I'm even more sad of Reuben's death. I'm sure they will get him back. I think Reuben should wear the crown Isa gave Jesse from Benedict.

collboy600 posted: »

sice his wife died that is a bit sad ep 6 may take longer because he is really sad right now

• He did say he packed adventuring supplies, maybe he packed armor?

MMeister123 posted: »

I'm just wondering where he gets the armour from. He's lost and travelling through portals, yet somehow gets armour which looks like it was made for him. Logic.

• Not BATMAN will come out later than Episode 6!

• Well, when the news about episode 6? Faster!

• I think it will still be a while off. Announcements for DLC/new games are different from episode release date announcements, as games (and new DLC) are announced much earlier. Summer ends around late September, but I would make a guess that Telltale will announce more later (like maybe around E3).

I am not Telltale Staff - moderators are only volunteers.

denik52 posted: »

Well, when the news about episode 6? Faster!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.