Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• No

Cuwwa posted: »

Polar Bear = New Reuben?!

• Well walking dead michonne has only got 5 thousand download in play store

• Yes season 3 is in late 2016 and got season 2 mid 2017 see telltale games Wikipedia or is it false who knows

ZillionJape posted: »

Seeing as Telltale had said that this year will be like a TV kind of thing, I don't remember the exact quote, but based on that, I'm gonna g

• I think telltale made this scene for Christmas celebration and for play only

• Michonne series was better, now there is not a lot to look forward to.

guyalf1 posted: »

FIANILY WE CAN PARTY!!1!111!! Michonne series are dead and now MC:SM for all the time!!!!

• edited April 2016

It's still a good game...

Well walking dead michonne has only got 5 thousand download in play store

• Can we please not start this? I loved the fact that Minecraft fans didn't engage in petty arguments about other Telltale games for the first five episodes, and I'm disappointed we're getting comments like this now. :/

Well walking dead michonne has only got 5 thousand download in play store

• Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Trust news if it comes from Telltale first (or any other close reliable source Telltale chooses to share info with...)

Yes season 3 is in late 2016 and got season 2 mid 2017 see telltale games Wikipedia or is it false who knows

• Jesse: Well, Reuben's already dead! You can't just eat my pet pig!

the coman posted: »

I'm going to find Ruben cut him into Porkchops and eeeeeeaaaaattttt him

• Am I right in saying that they are probably working on all 3 extra episodes at the moment? And that there working on episode 6 the most? Cause I think we'll have another wait (maybe not as long as episode 5 (The story must be continued!)) and then quick releases for the last two.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I suspect they are doing some work on all three episodes (even if it's only story ideas) but the main focus will be on episode 6 as that it the first one they will want to release.

Cuwwa posted: »

Am I right in saying that they are probably working on all 3 extra episodes at the moment? And that there working on episode 6 the most? Cau

• This stupid question I see almost everywhere! But definitely will say that this sixth episode will be released closer to may or June.

Mikey1021 posted: »

Thread: Waiting for ep 6 of story mode Hi! I have a question what date will episode 6 come out (estimate) So can someone from telltale plz reply to my question. Please do not say summer 2016 becuz i heard that already

• Why don't you head people think out of date on games predict here and you don't even know them!

Telltale cannot tell you because Telltale doesn't even know when they are going to release the episode. As they're still working on it, they

• But you forgot the third season of the Walking Dead although this is also a favorite game, you can not only play one.

guyalf1 posted: »

FIANILY WE CAN PARTY!!1!111!! Michonne series are dead and now MC:SM for all the time!!!!

• ok sorry Blind.

Can we please not start this? I loved the fact that Minecraft fans didn't engage in petty arguments about other Telltale games for the first five episodes, and I'm disappointed we're getting comments like this now.

• I was talking to anyentertainer, not you. You're fine.

ok sorry Blind.

• Hm.. That's good they work but we will still wait 3 months..

tweet by stripcus please check https://mobile.twitter.com/stirpicus/status/723572708965904386

• A birdy may have told me that episode 6 might be coming out well i looked up and nothing i think they said out at 8:00 EST

• DO NOT REPLY ANYMORE DONT I THINK THEYRE GONNA RELEASE IT ON MAY 10 2016 PLZ WAIT FOR IT ENJOY STORYMODE FANS!

Thread: Waiting for ep 6 of story mode Hi! I have a question what date will episode 6 come out (estimate) So can someone from telltale plz reply to my question. Please do not say summer 2016 becuz i heard that already

• Too bad, Male Jesse's voice actor is having a bit of mourning in his life right now. I hope he recovers, not because I want minecraft story mode so badly, but because it's tough to live unhappy in the world that is already depressing.

Best wishes, to him and hoping his deceased wife in a better place...

• Oh god he lost his wife? The poor guy what happened? :(

Mayhem69 posted: »

Too bad, Male Jesse's voice actor is having a bit of mourning in his life right now. I hope he recovers, not because I want minecraft story

• edited April 2016

Sorry but the game is fantastic and can u check stripcus tweet I commented down

I was talking to anyentertainer, not you. You're fine.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Unless a release date comes directly from Telltale then any other dates will be fake, keep an eye on this thread or Telltale's Twitter, Facebook or Blog for release date news.

A birdy may have told me that episode 6 might be coming out well i looked up and nothing i think they said out at 8:00 EST

• His wife passed in her sleep. As peaceful as it sounds, I keep imagining how it must have been for poor Patton to find his wife when he woke up and she isn't there anymore. :(

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Oh god he lost his wife? The poor guy what happened?

• :(

His wife passed in her sleep. As peaceful as it sounds, I keep imagining how it must have been for poor Patton to find his wife when he woke up and she isn't there anymore.

• [removed]

I was talking to anyentertainer, not you. You're fine.

• I don't want to eat porkchop in Minecraft since Reuben Deaths, if someone give me porkchop in multiplayer, i will kill that guy, seriously

Also, RIP Michelle McNamara

• I totally loved the 3 new characters of episode 5

• They added the Depots for EP6, EP7 and EP8 here: https://steamdb.info/app/376870/depots/?branch=public (3 days ago) So i guess Episode 6 is almost done? If so then a release on May is likely.

• Nice find! I added this to the OP.

MimoDX2 posted: »

They added the Depots for EP6, EP7 and EP8 here: https://steamdb.info/app/376870/depots/?branch=public (3 days ago) So i guess Episode 6 is almost done? If so then a release on May is likely.

• First Jesse lost Reuben... now he lost his wife :(

Poor guy, I hope he finds happiness once again.

Mayhem69 posted: »

Too bad, Male Jesse's voice actor is having a bit of mourning in his life right now. I hope he recovers, not because I want minecraft story

• I really hope to see Reginald again. I loved that new character.

I totally loved the 3 new characters of episode 5

• edited April 2016

Good one

MimoDX2 posted: »

They added the Depots for EP6, EP7 and EP8 here: https://steamdb.info/app/376870/depots/?branch=public (3 days ago) So i guess Episode 6 is almost done? If so then a release on May is likely.

• I am remembering what dantdm said in episode 5 when we throw swamp eggs Reuben the sheep haha still funny

• All characters were cool

AChicken posted: »

I really hope to see Reginald again. I loved that new character.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.