Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• And how come that comment got three likes?

Cuwwa posted: »

Who liked my comment for not doing my survey for likes?

• enter image description here

I assume a response maybe?

see this tweet from stripcus https://mobile.twitter.com/stirpicus/status/727702888789647361

• It's not as if other waiting threads for different Telltale series are any better. This feels like you just want to make jokes at the expense of Minecraft fans, even if other fans of different games are just as guilty.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

For a second I thought this was the Whatevers on your mind megathread

• Guys have you noticed that Episode 6 is most likely coming out on June, which is the 6th month! Get it Episode 6 on the 6th month and same for Eoisode 7 and 8 if they are coming out in one month releases.

• Ikr!!!

BeyondEnder posted: »

This has been bugging me for a while now. At the ending of Episode 4, Magnus gives you the nether star and says "Jesse... This is the Nether Star that dropped when the Wither Storm was destroyed." but he says it in a really weird way. Why?

• I wasn't sure if this is the right place to ask this or what, but even though threads about shipping aren't allowed, is it okay to comment that I hope we'll have the option to ship Jesse with another character?

• That's okay. We just don't want people spamming 10,000 threads over different character ships. As long as it is related to the topic you are discussing, it's fine for the most part.

I wasn't sure if this is the right place to ask this or what, but even though threads about shipping aren't allowed, is it okay to comment that I hope we'll have the option to ship Jesse with another character?

• Better than 2 people.

That's okay. We just don't want people spamming 10,000 threads over different character ships. As long as it is related to the topic you are discussing, it's fine for the most part.

• Do you think the interview with PeeWeeHerman (Ivor) will give a release date? Maybe that's why they haven't put it on the website yet.

• Nah, if the reporter will ask him he will say soon... and soon and sooooooooooon and soon...

Do you think the interview with PeeWeeHerman (Ivor) will give a release date? Maybe that's why they haven't put it on the website yet.

• We must have asked Ivor about it

Yeah That's a big mystery that's must be solved maybe we should call Sherlock Holmes and ask him to investigate iam sure he will tell us the answer

• First look of luckas

• Makes me sad again and again

• edited May 2016

Honestly it is rather funny how MCSM thread is mainly made of children around 10 or less and yet they do better at staying on topic and being mature, not offending or comparing other telltale games to this.

It's not as if other waiting threads for different Telltale series are any better. This feels like you just want to make jokes at the expense of Minecraft fans, even if other fans of different games are just as guilty.

• That's not what you should worry about. If Jesse dies in Ep8 (even its not released yet), i will burn my damn Notebook limb to limb

• edited May 2016

Man , it's been a while since we got any news. I like the news we get from Job , it's usually the most exciting ;)

• Well it's not from job but it'll do...

(In response to somebody asking about episode 6)
    This post-it has super awesome top-secret secrets on it. :O

• edited May 2016

Oh guys, I found news on a website about the upcoming episodes 6, 7 and 8 for Minecraft! These details were posted on gamerstuffwhoop.com:

Telltale have announced the Adventure Pack for their Minecraft Story Mode is actually codename for 'Who do Woohoo?' and has been confirmed to be a romance DLC.

"We at Telltale, are really trying to break boundaries here with our new groundbreaking storytelling experiences," Eric Stirpe said in an exclusive interview that REALLY happened. “The other day we were like ‘hey, let’s have 5 decisions in our games instead of the classic 4, or have one episode be nothing but a long ass hub so fans quit yapping about that shit!’ but enough about that. We decided to mix things up for the adventure pack, by giving the players the chance to romance whoever they want. It’s like Mass Effect, but with blocks. Or, or that new fantasy rpg with all the hot chicks!”

When asked if Who do Woohoo would have legitimate woohooing in a kid friendly video game that butchers little piggies, Eric Stirpe responded with “No, but we sure thought about it. That was a dark day for us all. Speaking of which, I need go shower.”

The first episode of Minecraft Story Mode Adventure Pack will be available on all platforms 2019, sooon.

There was a preview of the upcoming episode as well, showing off the new romancing stuff! =D I'm pretty stoked!

enter image description here

Only a Jesse, can brighten up my daaaay...

• enter image description here

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Oh guys, I found news on a website about the upcoming episodes 6, 7 and 8 for Minecraft! These details were posted on gamerstuffwhoop.com:

• Please tell me you didn't do that...

• Not your best work, but still pretty a'ight.

• I am curious, where is this from?

• Damn Lilac, back at it again with the hilarious fake site posts.

• I have no clue of what I just read

• But we didn't have the option to ask ivor about it
    But one thing for sure Soren is gonna have a role

We must have asked Ivor about it

• Oh my god that's so damn funny

• edited May 2016

The film Team America. I'd link the clip, it but there's a sex scene with puppets that might have you reaching for the bleach XD yeah, be happy I didn't go THAT far.

I am curious, where is this from?

• Okay.

[long dramatic pause]

I didn't do that. ^_^

MimoDX2 posted: »

Please tell me you didn't do that...

• edited May 2016

You are too late, my friend, I already know what scene you are talking about....

Thanks a lot, Watchmojo...

The film Team America. I'd link the clip, it but there's a sex scene with puppets that might have you reaching for the bleach XD yeah, be happy I didn't go THAT far.

• YOU MADE MY FUC**** DAY XD

• oH MY GOD

• Omg,just realised that MC:SM minecon trailer is the second most watched video on ttg's channel(after TWD complete first season)with more or less 5.5 mil. views!

• Anyone gonna say anything about this...?

Well it's not from job but it'll do... (In response to somebody asking about episode 6) This post-it has super awesome top-secret secrets on it. :O

• No big news untill now... so we will wait some time...

• I wonder what's going to happen if its male jessie

• guys romance options would be cool but face it its kid friendly game so not happening

• Why sir, it'd be exactly the same.

I wonder what's going to happen if its male jessie

• Yep, Telltale knows who plays this game: 10 years old people so they will create content that match and appropriate for 10 years old people

guys romance options would be cool but face it its kid friendly game so not happening

• like what?

Anyone gonna say anything about this...?

• Have you checked out the tweet above? It's not exactly news but it's exciting.

JimMate789 posted: »

like what?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.