Jurassic Park on xbox one or ps4 ????

Just asking if Jurassic Park the game can be on xbox ( digital ) because I want the collection of all of telltate games :) thank :) sorry im french :/

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited February 2016

It's unlikely, unless Xbox One gets Jurassic Park: The Game compatibility for its Xbox 360 emulator. The game wasn't very popular.

• I love Telltales games, and Jurassic Park is my favorite film - but I'll admit, the Telltale JP game wasn't very good. HOWEVER I would still kill for it to be playable on the XB1/PS4.. and I'm sure after Jurassic World it would see a nice little sales boost.

Telltale really needs to do another Jurassic Park/World game. The sales will be a lot better now, and they can redeem themselves by matching the standards their other games showcase.

• I dont know if it will or not it should be on there though that would be cool also a second season would be cool

• I agree... Jurassic Park The Game for XONE via emulator.

• and to PS4? i want disc TWD Michonne and Jurassic Park, please... with subtitle portuguse-brazilian, (missing subttile forTDW Season 1)

• Playstation 4, all the way.

• really?

MaconMajr posted: »

Playstation 4, all the way.

• In all my life I've had a PS 1-3. It just stands to reason.

really?

• I haven't heard anything about it going to Xbox or PlayStation, I'm suspecting that Telltale would bring it over once the Jurassic Park/World has an anniversary like BTTF.

• Jurassic Park did not perform as well as other Telltale series did, so I would not count on future ports/remasters/etc.

Tazmangamez posted: »

I haven't heard anything about it going to Xbox or PlayStation, I'm suspecting that Telltale would bring it over once the Jurassic Park/World has an anniversary like BTTF.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.