The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• Thank you so much :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

GREAT JOB CONGRATS!!! Also "Why should man be sad? Man have lost someone who didn't love him. But she's lost someone who loved her." is top notch.

• I'm sorry to hear that. May he RIP I hope you and ur family stay strong and find peace with this

His legacy lives on in all of you

BigBlindMax posted: »

Sad day. Grandad passed away peacefully this morning. We can't really afford the plane ticket or pet-sitter, which means I can't go to the

• enter image description here

Alpha af

Awesome news YOU CAN DO IT somehow I know it be patience like anaconda hunting it's prey then strike at right moment she will be helpless to ur charm and sharp teeth :)

I mean good luck :)

Well, I had a good chat with my crush again through Facebook today. I was going to ask her if she wanted to see Captain America, but when I

• The motivation is the best! You can do anything with it. :D Keeping the fingers crossed.

Will do. I just hope we can be friends, if anything. Glad so many people here are very supportive. Edit: Too much time spent i

• Haha. Thanks man.

We're just getting to know each other right now, but I'll know when to strike. ;)

Markd4547 posted: »

Alpha af Awesome news YOU CAN DO IT somehow I know it be patience like anaconda hunting it's prey then strike at right moment she will be helpless to ur charm and sharp teeth I mean good luck

• edited December 2021

• ayy long live Dominic!

• Nice to see you back ♡

• I'm pretty annoyed because it seems someone I considered a friend actually hates me this is why I am quite a reclusive person because I have no idea who my true friends are I found this out by another friend when I went offline

• Well good thing she doesn't like The Avengers, because it's a Captain America film. Huh?

Well, I had a good chat with my crush again through Facebook today. I was going to ask her if she wanted to see Captain America, but when I

• edited May 2016

Good point haha.

Edit: didn't mean to put a spoiler tag on it.

Well good thing she doesn't like The Avengers, because it's a Captain America film. Huh?

• And you know this other friend is telling the truth because ... ?

Anyway, you never know, but no reason to distrust everyone for the actions of a few.

I'm pretty annoyed because it seems someone I considered a friend actually hates me this is why I am quite a reclusive person because I have no idea who my true friends are I found this out by another friend when I went offline

• I know he's telling the truth because he's blocked him as well

WarpSpeed posted: »

And you know this other friend is telling the truth because ... ? Anyway, you never know, but no reason to distrust everyone for the actions of a few.

• You wanna talk weird sneezes that's definitely my dad. He has one of those sneezes kevin hart talks about where it scares the crap out of you lol

A few girls started talking about my friend because of how she sneezed. Why can't people have lives?

• I don't mean to be "that guy" or to sound like a dick but you really should get your cat fixed.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

My kitten gave birth to kittens! But.. The ones we don't give away are gonna be put down... The nearest animal shelter costs $60 per kitten. I can't see why we'd kill them for that.

• You should ask her what movies she wants to see and then ask her out to go see it. (I guess that's how dating works lol never had a gf.)

• So kind of weird thing to vent about but.....anyways so I love horror movies and I know it is fiction, but why the hell do the characters never go for headshots or a killing blow? I just finished watching Friday the 13th: Jason Lives (one of my favorite movies ever.) and all I kept thinking is why would you not shoot the guy while he is down to make sure. DOUBLE TAP MAN!

• edited May 2016

I have a crush...

He's a strange boy. No, he's not one of those "I talk to inanimate objects" types. He's just hard to figure out. A puzzle. I never really could decipher what he thinks/feels about me.

• edited May 2016

So there is this girl on YouTube who literary has made videos singing fucking happy birthday to Adolph Hitler and how to tell someone is a Jew and it isn't for satire at all. She's actually puts effort into her videos, she's actually well-spoken, she actually is smart but the topics she talks about is fucking insane!

And multiple YouTubers have done some research into her and she's following members of the KKK on twitter and they follow her... She literary has members of the KKK promoting her fucking videos.

Like say what you like about Keem, Leafy, H3H3 and all other of the YouTube drama bullshit, but this is... this is something else, this is probably the "true cancer of YouTube".

• edited December 2021

lottii-lu posted: »

So there is this girl on YouTube who literary has made videos singing fucking happy birthday to Adolph Hitler and how to tell someone is a J

• edited December 2021

I have a crush... He's a strange boy. No, he's not one of those "I talk to inanimate objects" types. He's just hard to figure out. A puzzle. I never really could decipher what he thinks/feels about me.

• edited May 2016

Some gross weird guy just knocked on my door at 5.30 am, im just sat here watching cartoons then this guy comes up and creeps me out.

Update: fucks sake im so fucking freaked out right now. My dog started barking at 7am so my bf went to see what was, its only my abusive ex who I haven't seen in almost 10 years im so fucking creeped out. This guy is mental I have no idea how he even knows where I live.

• It shouldn't be difficult to find out what he thinks of you. Just ask him.

I have a crush... He's a strange boy. No, he's not one of those "I talk to inanimate objects" types. He's just hard to figure out. A puzzle. I never really could decipher what he thinks/feels about me.

• Holy shit was he stalking you?

Some gross weird guy just knocked on my door at 5.30 am, im just sat here watching cartoons then this guy comes up and creeps me out. Upd

• edited May 2016

B-buuut there's nothing wrong talking to inanimate objects.

On a serious note, simply talk to him. Maybe he's shy or doesn't know you enough.

Anyway, you surely know him better than us, and there's only one way to know it.

• I told him to fuck off and he eventually did, I didn't open any windows or doors. I have no idea what he wanted but a normal person doesn't knock someones door at 5am.

Me and my bf decided if he comes back we call the police.

Holy shit was he stalking you?

• I'm going to be honest with you the media imply guys will go out with anyone but just not the case guys are just as picky as girls

Personally I even had a model in my class come after me and turned her down because she was big into drugs

As for crushes guys looking for best personalities no matter how pretty girl is if her personality is dry it gets boring within seconds

I'd say guy has 1-2 crushes in a class they go after in big way

Maybe 5-10 girls who won't pursue but if they asked them out they will say yes

But also a lot of girls where just no attraction so never guarantee of just asking

But to analysis you

I can tell you, being into telltale and on this forum tells me ur very intelligent. I can tell from ur comments you're very funny and kind. Plus very popular person here

I'd say he be honored to go out with you. But guys so scared of rejection they find it nearly impossible to ask out a cute girl cause they think not good enough.

Before you do anything answer these questions I know the signs :P

Does he laugh at ur jokes?

Do you ever find him gazing at u then looking the other way when you catch him?

Does he tease you a lot?

Does he always initiate the convo's with u or always you?

Is he arkward talking to you?

Do he talk about other girls to you?

Does he ever touch you like even on the shoulder?

Does he smile a lot around you?

• Honestly I would of rang the police so they can keep a note of this and watch you closely

That way if anything happens in the future you have evidence it was him and sure the police would intimidate him in the future

Some gross weird guy just knocked on my door at 5.30 am, im just sat here watching cartoons then this guy comes up and creeps me out. Upd

• I think i will inform them using the non emergency line later when I calm down. I was having trouble sleeping anyway so im knackered now.

The creepiest part is if he didn't come back I never would have known it was him earlier, I just peeked through a small gap in the curtain to make sure my neighbour hadnt locked him self out again then told him to fuck off, which he did.

Markd4547 posted: »

Honestly I would of rang the police so they can keep a note of this and watch you closely That way if anything happens in the future you have evidence it was him and sure the police would intimidate him in the future

• Just ask him.

enter image description here

/s

It shouldn't be difficult to find out what he thinks of you. Just ask him.

• that sounds horrible

lottii-lu posted: »

So there is this girl on YouTube who literary has made videos singing fucking happy birthday to Adolph Hitler and how to tell someone is a J

• edited May 2016

It's funny how we easily can tell when someone likes someone else but we can't when it comes down to ourselves.

I think someone else might tell you the best whether he is crushing on you as well or not. Care to share some details? How does he behave around you? Other girls?

• You should call me over too so I can knock his shit in lmao

I told him to fuck off and he eventually did, I didn't open any windows or doors. I have no idea what he wanted but a normal person doesn't knock someones door at 5am. Me and my bf decided if he comes back we call the police.

• edited December 2021

• A little embarassment or a lifetime of regret, make your choice.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Just ask him. /s

• I had no idea you were in hospital, im glad you get to go home soon.

Good luck.

• You're doing the right thing for now. If he starts coming back after you told him to go away, consider getting a restraining order against him. (I think you're in the U.K., and I'm not sure how the laws work there, but in the U.S., that gives you some legal backing to send the police after him if he doesn't stay away from you.)

• I appreciate all of your concern and advice for my last post. You're all very kind and supportive people. I hope you know that. :)

• Welcome back!

• I rarely get them. Sis, however, gets em all the time. And she screams very loudly too when she gets a charley horse. o_o

God, I hate charley horses. They're a real bitch.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.