Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Which platform are you playing ?

dojo32161 posted: »

Not being in a title screen doesn't mean death.

• edited May 2016

If this image is gonna happen NOTICE REUBEN PEEKING

• Notice Reuben peeking on final image

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Oh guys, I found news on a website about the upcoming episodes 6, 7 and 8 for Minecraft! These details were posted on gamerstuffwhoop.com:

• The ship not the name petra

Its petra not jetra

• You... you do realize that is a fake image, right?

If this image is gonna happen NOTICE REUBEN PEEKING

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited May 2016

Not just fake but clearly hinted as being a joke by our resident ice lake hater.

You... you do realize that is a fake image, right?

• I can't wait for episode 6 yay!

• This is my theory

Episode 6- Petra and Ivor have an argument about something. Ivor then says something like "I'll find a way out myself" or something. You find yourself in a mysterious world and have a quest or something

Episode 7- After that adventure Ivor comes back and tells you to follow him. Petra doesn't trust him and tells you to stay with her. You have to choose whether you go with Ivor or Petra. (I assume
    Lukas would go with Petra). And both choices will take you through another portal

Episode 8- I don't really know I'm mean a character could die. Say you go with Ivor Petra or Lukas may die. If you go with Petra and Lukas Ivor may die.

And Soren better make an appearance :)

• enter image description here

Not just fake but clearly hinted as being a joke by our resident ice lake hater.

• I'm disappointed. His death ruined the game! Everyone is disappointed and is angry at telltale now!

• enter image description here

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Oh guys, I found news on a website about the upcoming episodes 6, 7 and 8 for Minecraft! These details were posted on gamerstuffwhoop.com:

• My favorite TV show is reairing on my b-day

SWAGGASS posted: »

26 june is my birthday I thing its release 1 weeks earlier

• He might just be using the john

But some people predict Ivor will die in episode 7 as he is not there on episode 8 screenshot

• Who the hell walks on a frozen lake in a ZA with an injured guy, a baby and an 11 year old in their group?

WHY!?

• edited May 2016

Mcsm Fandom in a nutshell :v

Mcsm Fandom in a nutshell

• Yep but it's a lot popular between player in other story mode discussion also

You... you do realize that is a fake image, right?

• Oh ok

The ship not the name petra

• in Episode 6 i think we will see the story for Ellegard, Sorren , Ivor , Gabriel ...
    In episode 7 i think Ivor will say to go to him in a portal and Petra said to dont go and u will need to choose with who you will go..

• 6 - Jesse, Lukas, Petra, and Ivor visit the first portal.

7 - Jesse went out of a red portal and Petra and Ivor are both arguing about something.

8 - Petra, Lukas, Jesse, and Ivor will go back home.

• Curious to know where the portal leads

JimMate789 posted: »

6 - Jesse, Lukas, Petra, and Ivor visit the first portal. 7 - Jesse went out of a red portal and Petra and Ivor are both arguing about something. 8 - Petra, Lukas, Jesse, and Ivor will go back home.

• I just hope they add Olivia and axel in the next episodes the game wouldn't be the same without them

• it could happen

Telltale are not most game companies though.

• edited May 2016

This reminds of the golden years of Tales from the Borderlands. Good times...

Hana-san posted: »

Mcsm Fandom in a nutshell

• Gary may seem scary but he,s swell guy

sally dilly dallies but give her credit she tries

they might look the same to the untrained eyyyeeee

but that's a lie and so I say

let it out

music cut

• in Episode 7 if u see Petra and Ivor have a laugh ..

6 - Jesse, Lukas, Petra, and Ivor visit the first portal. 7 - Jesse went out of a red portal and Petra and Ivor are both arguing about something. 8 - Petra, Lukas, Jesse, and Ivor will go back home.

• If this image is gonna happen NOTICE REUBEN PEEKING

• OMG in ps4 i had 1 update on MCSM but i dont understand what they updated..

• I highly doubt that Telltale will leave out such major characters. Don't panic.

I just hope they add Olivia and axel in the next episodes the game wouldn't be the same without them

• [removed]

• Think that something happen when we came out of redstone portal.

SCHLIRi posted: »

in Episode 7 if u see Petra and Ivor have a laugh ..

• Did you update

OMG in ps4 i had 1 update on MCSM but i dont understand what they updated..

• yes

Did you update

• Did anything change? I'm starting to wonder if they're going to update the episode slide to one related to the episode like they did with episode 5

yes

• And so I say with tears in my eyes...

FAREWELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Gary may seem scary but he,s swell guy sally dilly dallies but give her credit she tries they might look the same to the untrained eyyyeeee but that's a lie and so I say let it out music cut

• Remember when Jesse and the gang were scrubs back in the Temple of The Order Of The Stone? Great times. And now Jesse is the leader of a NEW Order Of The Stone and they were running around Sky City and all that stuff. And i was SOOOO scared when i had Lukas down there and Aiden dropped his sword. I thought it would hit Lukas since he was down there. So scary.

• My predictions:

6- The gang go through a portal
    7- The gang go through a portal
    8- The gang go through a portal

• I do. How would they get there? Unless they followed them when they realised they were missing

MMeister123 posted: »

I highly doubt that Telltale will leave out such major characters. Don't panic.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.