Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• yeah like when did telltale ever have romance options like full-fledged ones

Yep, Telltale knows who plays this game: 10 years old people so they will create content that match and appropriate for 10 years old people

• Game of Thrones does have a decision based intimate moment, but I think that's the closes they got to romantic options.

yeah like when did telltale ever have romance options like full-fledged ones

• insert lennyface here

I wonder what's going to happen if its male jessie

• This thread is full of spam. I literally cannot take this anymore. Spams by the same ol' people. Probably 10.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

For a second I thought this was the Whatevers on your mind megathread

• But Telltale's using MC:SM as a "testing ground" so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Game of Thrones does have a decision based intimate moment, but I think that's the closes they got to romantic options.

• Pls no...

QueenMaddy posted: »

But Telltale's using MC:SM as a "testing ground" so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited May 2016

or have one episode be nothing but a long ass hub

You know, I've seriously thought about that before. What if they did a bottle episode for one of their games? Where the main conflict and all that takes a backseat for an episode, and it just focuses in on 3 or 4 characters in particular getting a chance to sit down and get to know each other? Basically, one giant character-driven episode that functions in part as one giant hub.

For example, let's say there was an episode of TWD where a severe thunderstorm or something like that breaks out, which leads to a small group of characters taking refuge in an old gas station. The whole episode is basically waiting for the storm to die down while you just get to know the other people you're holed up with. Imagine something like the campfire scene in NGB, but spanning an entire episode.

The only downside to that is it'd obviously be a very, very polarizing episode for people. There'd be people who would absolutely hate to wait a month just to get what would be an hour of talking to people, and find it monumentally boring. But on the other hand, I imagine there's some people that'd love the idea of an episode that is basically one giant hub, spending just about every minute of its run time getting to know the characters. For me personally, I'd be 100% for an episode like that. Although maybe you'd want to make 6 episodes if you did this, so there's still 5 episodes of action and tension and all the other good stuff.

In a way, the second episode of Minecraft is kind of like this already. In the Redstonia path, one half is a nice, expansive hub, and the other is getting to know Ellegaard, with a little bit of action towards the beginning and end.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Oh guys, I found news on a website about the upcoming episodes 6, 7 and 8 for Minecraft! These details were posted on gamerstuffwhoop.com:

• This might sound weird, but CaptainSparkles posted a picture of him saying "Recording lines for a super secret thingy (surprised emotion)", with Ajay Gurdat.
    Could it be!?!??! CaptainSparkles, in MCSM: Episode 6??!?!??!?
    THE LINK

• I think Stirp mentioned something about MCSM on Twitter today....

• Thanks for the heads up! I updated the main post.

I think Stirp mentioned something about MCSM on Twitter today....

• edited May 2016

So episodes of this game are awesome only when they aren't released earlier like Episode 2-4. Is that why Episode 5 was so amazing?

• enter image description here

yeah like when did telltale ever have romance options like full-fledged ones

• Telltale DID have romance options. cough tales from the borderlands cough I think they might have romance options in mcsm. It IS a testing ground also, so..... ;)

• You do know there's a reply button right?

ASaltLick posted: »

Telltale DID have romance options. cough tales from the borderlands cough I think they might have romance options in mcsm. It IS a testing ground also, so.....

• I have an odd feeling that the episode will get released while I am off vacation...

Welp, time to stand awkwardly in the middle of a big shopping center again while I am downloading the episode.

OzzyUK posted: »

Job has been doing some teasing. https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/730856138464362496

• Cool! I guess it's either the 21st or the 28th of June then.

Job has been doing some teasing. https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/730856138464362496

• June!? That's earlier than I predicted! I can't wait to play it :3

• This "Guest Star" thing made me a little worried...

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I wonder how lengthy.

Obligatory ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

From some things people have posted here i suspect the "guest stars" are popular Minecraft youtubers.

MimoDX2 posted: »

This "Guest Star" thing made me a little worried...

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2016

That's the first time in quite a while I've seen people from Telltale acknowledge longer episode length as a good thing. Sounds promising.

dojo32161 posted: »

I wonder how lengthy. Obligatory ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face

• Like DanTDM, CaptainSparklez?

From some things people have posted here i suspect the "guest stars" are popular Minecraft youtubers.

• OMG MORE NEWS :D!

• Assuming episodes stay monthly, I'm guessing it's going to be Episode 6 in June, Episode 7 in July, and Episode 8 in August.

I'm also going to spitball a guess that Batman premieres in August, and goes into September/October/November/December.

• Noice.

• That's why i'm worried. I hope Telltale do their magic and make it end up being a great idea, but the chances of this not working are quite high.

• edited May 2016

I wonder if they'll fix the subtitles of Episode 5 and not make the same mistake in Episode 6.

• They were fixed when I replayed a few days ago

AronDracula posted: »

I wonder if they'll fix the subtitles of Episode 5 and not make the same mistake in Episode 6.

• With Male Jesse, right? Because with Female Version, the subtitles were fine.

They were fixed when I replayed a few days ago

• It was female Jesse. I forgot the glitch was exclusive to Male Jesse.

With Male Jesse, right? Because with Female Version, the subtitles were fine.

• It was female Jesse. I forgot the glitch was exclusive to Male Jesse.

• Uh...Sorry?

enter link description here

• What about TWDG S3? There's supposed to be news in July at the San Diego ComicCon (I think it's ComicCon, I'm not sure.), and a possible release date in September...

Assuming episodes stay monthly, I'm guessing it's going to be Episode 6 in June, Episode 7 in July, and Episode 8 in August. I'm also going to spitball a guess that Batman premieres in August, and goes into September/October/November/December.

• Where did September come from? There hasn't even been any hints on a release window outside of 2016.

What about TWDG S3? There's supposed to be news in July at the San Diego ComicCon (I think it's ComicCon, I'm not sure.), and a possible release date in September...

• edited May 2016

I'm the only who is scared of the "watching on Clementine" thing ;_;

What about TWDG S3? There's supposed to be news in July at the San Diego ComicCon (I think it's ComicCon, I'm not sure.), and a possible release date in September...

• Or Ssundee!

Like DanTDM, CaptainSparklez?

• OH YES

Pls no...

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hana-san posted: »

insert lennyface here

• edited May 2016

Lukesse

I have no clue of what I just read

Sign in to comment in this discussion.