Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Yeah and he also insulted James Rolfe (Angry Video Game Nerd) because he said why he didn't want to see the movie.

He recently made a joke towards the new (shivers) Ghostbusters, so he seems slightly better.

• So, the VA of Asher Forrester from GOT is playing a Minecraft character? Worth it.

The new guests are minecraft youtubers? I want answers.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2016

No, Asher's VA is not playing a character. Ozzy pointed out that two screenshots from different points in time are at the same location.

Asher's VA made a tweet about voicing for Asher at some location a while back during Season 1 of Thrones, and recently, a Minecraft YouTuber tweets about voicing for a "secret project" in the same location as where Asher's VA voiced Asher a while back.

AronDracula posted: »

So, the VA of Asher Forrester from GOT is playing a Minecraft character? Worth it. The new guests are minecraft youtubers? I want answers.

• edited May 2016

TellTale, stop teasing!

(This is a tweet from TellTale btw.)

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited May 2016

I wonder who this "The Host" guy is?

TellTale, stop teasing! (This is a tweet from TellTale btw.)

• I'm pretty sure it's Stampy...

dojo32161 posted: »

I wonder who this "The Host" guy is?

Not necessarily, it just says that the host invited stampy.

Also I didn't actually mean who the voice actor was, I meant who the character is.

AngelicTea posted: »

I'm pretty sure it's Stampy...

• edited May 2016

That's why i'm worried. Please telltale don't use him ever again

I can just imagine him saying something along the lines of 'Oh goody gumdrops, there's some cakey there! Come on Lee Be- Jesse, let's have some breakfast!'

• STOP TELLTALE! WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

TellTale, stop teasing! (This is a tweet from TellTale btw.)

• I think with all this teasing , we'll get a blog post tomorrow... ;) #hype

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Mysteries afoot, dear players! : )

Are we gonna get locked up in a mansion to solve a mystery CLUE style?

kenjisalk posted: »

• It has been rated, so it's already done, we're just waiting for the release.

Cuwwa posted: »

Arthur V said "We have announced June, so not long now!" in a tweet but if it was the end of June it would be quite a long time.

• Stirpicus mentioned something about escape room games...

• So a portal to mystery means a mystery in a portal? Just like episode 5 meant order up in the sky? Hmm... Denied access? The end that's not that the end that is the end?

kenjisalk posted: »

• Well on Telltales game's Twitter they basically just confirmed Stampy is the host person...

• That probably wasn't related to Minecraft: Story Mode. There are real life Escape Rooms that people participate in for fun.

Stirpicus mentioned something about escape room games...

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Yeah! Like the awesome one that I did in Bergen, Norway! :D http://www.escapebryggen.no

That probably wasn't related to Minecraft: Story Mode. There are real life Escape Rooms that people participate in for fun.

• They didn't confirm that, they just strongly hinted he will voice a character. If anything, they made it sound like "The Host" is inviting the character that Stampy voices.

Well on Telltales game's Twitter they basically just confirmed Stampy is the host person...

• edited May 2016

Not gonna lie. That would be super rad. I think there will be some sort of mystery or thriller aspect judging by the achievement names ("The most dangerous game" being a short story involving a man being hunted by an insane man, "Elementary, my dear Jesse". Being a common term associated with Sherlock Holmes who is a detective, and of course "Killer instincts...Which may involve a "murderer" in loose terms of course). Oh man I'm getting excited. This could be a really cool arc.

• Now, Im not saying calling it, but there's gonna be a character called The Host.

Like I said, Im not calling it.

Based on the achievements alone episode 6 does seem to be the most interesting, at least to me.

• What makes you think that?

Poogers555 posted: »

Now, Im not saying calling it, but there's gonna be a character called The Host. Like I said, Im not calling it.

• dojo32161 posted: »

• I'd tell you, but Im afraid I might be banned if I leak anymore information. Like I said, Im not calling it... but Im calling it.

What makes you think that?

• edited May 2016

I wish I never saw that.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Oh! OH! OH! enter link description here

• Oh right...

stirpicus posted: »

Yeah! Like the awesome one that I did in Bergen, Norway! http://www.escapebryggen.no

• I know I mean an official season 2 not right away sure maybe mid 2017

Episodes 6-8 may as well be your Season 2. This is the first Telltale series to ever get three extra episodes, and not even Telltale's other popular series got three episodes, and Episode 5 does lead into these next three episodes.

• now that's proper teasing

OzzyUK posted: »

They are teasing us https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/734778947859140608 Edit: I just looked at Stampy Cat's twitter and noticed he was in the same recording studio that Alex Jordan used when recording Asher lines

• the play a very very very VERY big role so its likely Olivia and axel will show up don't ya think

I'm not sure if they will be in episode 6, the adventure pass seems to mostly focus on Jesse, Lukas, Petra and Ivor.

• mansion maze murder in minecraft hmmm seems like a game in its own right

Stirpicus mentioned something about escape room games...

• so your not calling it but your calling it you make an awful lot of sense friend

I'd tell you, but Im afraid I might be banned if I leak anymore information. Like I said, Im not calling it... but Im calling it.

• edited May 2016

yeah but it seems like they confirmed it if you just skim It over

They didn't confirm that, they just strongly hinted he will voice a character. If anything, they made it sound like "The Host" is inviting the character that Stampy voices.

• Sherlock holmes style

So a portal to mystery means a mystery in a portal? Just like episode 5 meant order up in the sky? Hmm... Denied access? The end that's not that the end that is the end?

• and the hits keep on coming

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Oh! OH! OH! enter link description here

• I dunno, seems like a stretch. I won't believe you until you give us more information.

I'd tell you, but Im afraid I might be banned if I leak anymore information. Like I said, Im not calling it... but Im calling it.

• He was joking around - that's the punchline

so your not calling it but your calling it you make an awful lot of sense friend

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited May 2016

They did have a more major role in episodes 1-4 but the game has now moved on to a different story arc which has shifted focus away from them. Jesse, Petra, Lukas and Ivor are now stuck in a portal world away from Axel and Olivia so i don't think it will be easy for them to find each other in episode 6.

the play a very very very VERY big role so its likely Olivia and axel will show up don't ya think

• so dose that mean alex Jordon will be in ep 5

They are teasing us https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/734778947859140608 Edit: I just looked at Stampy Cat's twitter and noticed he was in the same recording studio that Alex Jordan used when recording Asher lines

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

No, i was just pointing out they used the same studio.

I just looked at Stampy Cat's twitter and noticed he was in the same recording studio that Alex Jordan used when recording Asher lines ;)

so dose that mean alex Jordon will be in ep 5

Sign in to comment in this discussion.