Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• I think this basically means that episode 6 is finished, so we can expect a 7th June release.

denik52 posted: »

New tweets https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/735164300541583362 What a surprise ...

• As long as they don't break the fourth wall I'm good.

Are they? Hmm, that'll be interesting to see. (I don't keep up with Minecraft YouTubers so this is news to me). Honestly, I'm surprised t

• No they weren't. It was 20-25 bucks for episodes 1-5

denik52 posted: »

And the episode is charged will be that? because all five were available for download for free!

• If he's gonna tease things , I'm sure we'll get a full break down of the episode on the blog soon...

MMeister123 posted: »

I think this basically means that episode 6 is finished, so we can expect a 7th June release.

• I hope they keep the details of the episode quite limited for some time, as it took away the suprise of Sky City when they revealed it before the episode came out.

Cuwwa posted: »

If he's gonna tease things , I'm sure we'll get a full break down of the episode on the blog soon...

• sarcasm can't be passed through text messages on the web.

i was being sarcastic

• shurgs

sarcasm can't be passed through text messages on the web.

• more like freaked out

AngelicTea posted: »

I'm officially worried....

• proper part of an episode to tease is 5 second first of an episode and a 5 second last of an episode the legs of a brand new character

MMeister123 posted: »

I hope they keep the details of the episode quite limited for some time, as it took away the suprise of Sky City when they revealed it before the episode came out.

• He is, but they re-created his skin on this game, probably because a ocelot character doesn't make sense.

dojo32161 posted: »

Wasn't Stampy an ocelot or something?

• edited May 2016

I'm sure if they do, I won't mind, 'cause I won't even get it! I haven't even seen videos of Minecraft youtubers so this'll be a new experience for me, I guess. I'll be completely oblivious to their references, mwahaha. Oh wait that might be a bad thing.

As long as they don't break the fourth wall I'm good.

• You're making me think of Poker Night 3, which we must get.

If any of you guys were around for Poker Night 2's teasers, I'm getting some similar vibes here to the teasers they used back then.

• edited May 2016

shrugs

shurgs

• Sounds like a fun premise, I think a "normal" evening of "fun" and "games" would be "nice".

Another new teaser: * Tweet: Yes! Normal humans gathered together for a normal evening of fun and games. DEFINITELY no cats involved... -The Host

• A new character confirmed, I wonder what he/she will look like?

• Internet explorer confirmed

JimMate789 posted: »

A new character confirmed, I wonder what he/she will look like?

• don't spoiler tag spoiler free announcements made by Telltale.

JimMate789 posted: »

A new character confirmed, I wonder what he/she will look like?

• I removed the spoiler tag.

As freelancepolicefan11 said, it's best to stick to using spoiler tags when you are discussing the actual story from the most recent episode and not just for speculation or public teasers that most people here have seen. :)

don't spoiler tag spoiler free announcements made by Telltale.

• The walking dead season 3 should be 10 episodes

• Wrong thread.

The walking dead season 3 should be 10 episodes

• 20!

The walking dead season 3 should be 10 episodes

• New charecter. Ok... Who is Host? Is host the new charecter they teased about? Or more new chars are coming?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Another teaser.

I actually meant to say BATS! Yes, yes... BATS for everyone in attendance to my most splendid occasion!
    - The Host https://t.co/MHQruJO9I4

— Telltale Games (@telltalegames) May 25, 2016
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2016

Does this Host character just have dozens of wild animals in his mansion? What's next, raccoons?

OzzyUK posted: »

Another teaser. I actually meant to say BATS! Yes, yes... BATS for everyone in attendance to my most splendid occasion! - The Host https://t.co/MHQruJO9I4 — Telltale Games (@telltalegames) May 25, 2016

• very much wrong thread

AdamRoberts posted: »

20!

• Sounds like a set up to draw in as many people as possible. Something seems off about this host person. I can't wait for Jesse and the gang to get drawn into a kid friendly version of Zero Escape or a standard murder mystery.

Does this Host character just have dozens of wild animals in his mansion? What's next, raccoons?

• This mansion "mystery" kind of thing and judging by how the characters sat on the chair.

It reminds me of Kuroshitsuji in a childish nature. >.>

Are they? Hmm, that'll be interesting to see. (I don't keep up with Minecraft YouTubers so this is news to me). Honestly, I'm surprised t

• edited May 2016

[removed]

• Sounds like Hunger Games.

• Can't Wait For Ep6 For Minecraft Story Mode

• Episod was rated.. we have news.. big news maybe 2 weeks we need to wait or one month ... i don't like Telltale cause they don't give us a release date after one episode.

• Yeah, this seems like it'll be fun. I enjoy "whodunit" murder mysteries, and the achievements and "big, mansion party with plenty of strangers invited" theme are pointing in that direction right now, so I'm excited...

Sounds like a set up to draw in as many people as possible. Something seems off about this host person. I can't wait for Jesse and the gang to get drawn into a kid friendly version of Zero Escape or a standard murder mystery.

• I don't like Telltale

But yet here you are on their forums talking about a game you like that they made.

SCHLIRi posted: »

Episod was rated.. we have news.. big news maybe 2 weeks we need to wait or one month ... i don't like Telltale cause they don't give us a release date after one episode.

• Well if you stick around long enough, you will get used to it. :)

Episod was rated.. we have news.. big news maybe 2 weeks we need to wait or one month ... i don't like Telltale cause they don't give us a release date after one episode.

• I don't know, but if he does, I would eat the shit out of that raccoon.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

i don't like Telltale cause they don't give us a release date after one episode.

The main reason they don't give a release date too far in advance is because they don't always know themselves until closer to release, making an episode takes time and there could be some unforeseen delays and if there was a problem with a console certification process it could also delay a release so they don't announce a release date until around a week or two before the actual release or after the game has passed the certification process.

If they did announce a exact date a month in advance and they missed it for any reason it would cause more problems with people getting angry with a "delay" so they go the safer route and just announce a release season or month.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited May 2016

The host sounds slightly eccentric so there could be any number of animals in the game :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.