Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• the host hmmm another worlds host maybe where he get admin power over anyone who enters his domain maybe a power freak

• I wonder if we won't get any solid info cause it sounds like a mysterious episode.

• So Dan will play this character?

OzzyUK posted: »

Another teaser. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/735504979914432513

• sig-- wait... BROWN HAIR? I regret everything i said before :D

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited May 2016

They are all playing themselves or a similar version of the Minecraft alter ego so yeah :P

AronDracula posted: »

So Dan will play this character?

• THIS IS GREAT HONESTLY

• Wow, this episode is going to be awesome
    I wonder how many characters/youtubers will play in episode 6

• Will their characters have different names or the same though?

They are all playing themselves or a similar version of the Minecraft alter ego so yeah :P

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm not sure but at a guess i think they will go by their nicknames or Minecraft usernames.

AronDracula posted: »

Will their characters have different names or the same though?

• Seems like an interesting twist to have YouTubers, but I at least partially hope they don't play directly as themselves even if they have the same costumes - not that I think it will ruin the episode or anything if they do, but rather, the fourth wall breaking humor would be a little odd since the rest of Story Mode isn't also fourth wall breaking.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Every good mystery has clues for those with keen perception. The truth will reveal itself in due time, my fellow adventurers! : )

Cuwwa posted: »

I wonder if we won't get any solid info cause it sounds like a mysterious episode.

• with that many teasers it look like telltale is halfway down through episode 7

• How do you know they are voicing their characters?

• edited May 2016

What if the youtubers are the old group that Ivor says?and They are similar to the old order like.

Stampy will be Magnus

Stacey will be Ellegard

And Diamondminecart .... Maybe Soren or Gabriel

• Cuwwa I had no place to keep this but I have seen your channel and you have the news about Episode 6 and stuff. I'm sorry I kept it in the wrong place.

Cuwwa posted: »

I wonder if we won't get any solid info cause it sounds like a mysterious episode.

• Maybe they are the old builders!

Hana-san posted: »

What if the youtubers are the old group that Ivor says?and They are similar to the old order like. Stampy will be Magnus Stacey will be Ellegard And Diamondminecart .... Maybe Soren or Gabriel

• True we could need a Sherlock to solve them.

kenjisalk posted: »

Every good mystery has clues for those with keen perception. The truth will reveal itself in due time, my fellow adventurers! : )

• Youtubers in Episode 6 confirmed! What's next, BigBstatz?

• I expect CaptainSparklez to be next

JimMate789 posted: »

Youtubers in Episode 6 confirmed! What's next, BigBstatz?

• I think antvenom from what i think in "access deined".

QueenMaddy posted: »

I expect CaptainSparklez to be next

• Wait, does this mean we'll have to start watching these youtubers?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Some minecraft youtubers have said they are recording a "secret project" and Stampy Cat tweeted a photo of himself in a London recording studio which Telltale used for Game of Thrones.

They are also directly referencing the youtubers in their teaser tweets and inviting them to play with "The Host", they also have photos of them as minecraft characters in the tweets so i think that pretty much hints that they are playing themselves or a alternate version of themselves but i guess we will need to wait for more teasers to find out for sure.

How do you know they are voicing their characters?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If i remember correctly i think Yogscast Hannah also hinted about recording a "secret project" so she could also be in the game.

JimMate789 posted: »

Youtubers in Episode 6 confirmed! What's next, BigBstatz?

• edited May 2016

Hannah, really? That's ironic since she hates Story Mode.

If i remember correctly i think Yogscast Hannah also hinted about recording a "secret project" so she could also be in the game.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited May 2016

Well i think she said something but it could have been another project or i could be misremembering.

Edit: I found the tweet

I'm not sure what happened during my voiceover recording for secret project, but I think I was possessed by a radio DJ.

— Hannah Rowletford (@lomadia) April 14, 2016

• edited May 2016

Every person who posted a tweet mentioning the term "secret project" has showed up as a story mode character, so I think this might be the case for Hannah. Oh dear this will be certainly be interesting.

Well i think she said something but it could have been another project or i could be misremembering. Edit: I found the tweet I'm not s

• Huh... "The Host", eh? Mysterious. I like it. Just like the operator in Marble Hornets. You definitely grabbed my attention on this one Telltale, consider me hyped.

• She said she liked episode 5 and said it was a "pleasant surprise" but I don't think she liked the other episodes

• agree. I want the host to be over the top character. I only watch stacy tho, the others I don't know. so I hope they don't force us to be with all of them, and just hang out with ones we like

Huh... "The Host", eh? Mysterious. I like it. Just like the operator in Marble Hornets. You definitely grabbed my attention on this one Telltale, consider me hyped.

• oh this is very exciting youtubers in a telltale game this is very out of the box for telltale

• Yogscast Hannah you say?

enter image description here

• To be honest, I feel really conflicted about this episode. The idea of solving the mystery seems super interesting, but on the other hand I'm worried about the Youtubers appearence. Mainly because it seems like they'll be playing themselves and I'm afraid there'll be a lot of references/4th wall breaking jokes I won't be able to catch, because I don't watch any of them.

I feel like this episode has potential to be either the best or the worst in the series. :D

• Why does it say "Tweet from DanTDB"? Did someone misspell DanTDM into DanTDB?

• I'm kinda worried too. But i doubt Eric writed 4th wall breaks on this episode, considering how brilliant Episode 5 was. Some references wouldn't be bad, but something like "[INSERT YOUTUBER PRESENTATION HERE]" would be really annoying.

Pipas posted: »

To be honest, I feel really conflicted about this episode. The idea of solving the mystery seems super interesting, but on the other hand I'

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It was a typo :P

BeyondEnder posted: »

Why does it say "Tweet from DanTDB"? Did someone misspell DanTDM into DanTDB?

• gasp Could mods be normal human beings who make mistakes? Impossible!

BeyondEnder posted: »

Why does it say "Tweet from DanTDB"? Did someone misspell DanTDM into DanTDB?

• Noooooooooo

Today's teaser. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/735863614045708288

• It would be funny if the host was some kind intelligent Enderman.

Huh... "The Host", eh? Mysterious. I like it. Just like the operator in Marble Hornets. You definitely grabbed my attention on this one Telltale, consider me hyped.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.