Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• It's nice too know that they like giving spoilers. BUT NOT THIS MANY SPOILERS!

OzzyUK posted: »

Next teaser. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/736226481211248640

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Awesomel, I actually like him he's cool.

• I am wondering if all these characters are going to be side characters or supporting characters for the next three episodes.

• So many YouTubers... yet for some reason I like the idea. LD is my fav.

• I think they're side characters. But who knows.

I am wondering if all these characters are going to be side characters or supporting characters for the next three episodes.

• edited May 2016

I think they'll only be in the 6th episode.

I am wondering if all these characters are going to be side characters or supporting characters for the next three episodes.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Another teaser and more details coming on the 31st.

enter image description here

enter image description here

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I get the impression they will only be in episode 6 with a different adventure with different characters happening in episodes 7 & 8.

• Screenshot? Maybe its a coincidence

CupCokeYum posted: »

I just updated my MCSM. I thought Ep 6 was out but nothing was added. I went to the Episodes to confirm and I saw saw the pictures above the

• I picked the best date to go on holiday... DX

Another teaser and more details coming on the 31st. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/736258346534084608

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Now that definitely looks like a mystery character lineup.

Another teaser and more details coming on the 31st. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/736258346534084608

• You're not the only one who might be playing it late... I'm saving up for a PlayStation (my Xbox broke) and will have to play this game (and other Telltale games) all over again :(

AngelicTea posted: »

I picked the best date to go on holiday... DX

• Please be a mystery story for Ep 6. That would be so cool!

• Same. We need Simon as a Dwarf wanting to diggy diggy hole. If not I'm throughly disappointed. Or Hannah, Kim or Duncann would be cool (Also if they added the flux in it would be the best thing haha.)

prink34320 posted: »

I hope someone from the Yogscast gets invited xD

• They definitely look like an order in this picture. Hmmm.

• May 31st? They better have a good internet connection at the hotel...

• That's only for release date info. The episode will be out some point in June. (7th, 21st, 28th)

Cuwwa posted: »

May 31st? They better have a good internet connection at the hotel...

• Wow, with all this teasing, it seems like we might actually get the episode on June 7th instead of June 21st/28th. That's really surprising.

• Around 350 people work at Telltale; it's not that "most" people at Telltale will be there at E3, but rather, releasing an Episode during E3 would result in the Episode's release not getting very much attention in the media. Not to mention, Telltale will want to focus more on showing their upcoming content at E3, and releasing an episode at that same timeframe would result in having Telltale trying to advertise multiple things in a short time.

7th OR 21th june because 14th june is e3 most of telltale staff will be there

• I'm betting on the 14th at the latest.

Wow, with all this teasing, it seems like we might actually get the episode on June 7th instead of June 21st/28th. That's really surprising.

• 14th is E3, so if anything the 21st would be the latest.

I'm betting on the 14th at the latest.

• I am thinking of a trailer on may 31st what do u guys think of it ?

Wow, with all this teasing, it seems like we might actually get the episode on June 7th instead of June 21st/28th. That's really surprising.

• I'm literally dying for some sort of trailer or leaked image for episode 6. ARRRG! Can't wait!

• last time when they give us the release date for episode 5 , they released the episode 1 week after. That will happen too . 7 JUNE A PORTAL TO MISTERY !

• No you are right thought, they'll all be in different worlds that is one or two characters in the same world and so on.

I get the impression they will only be in episode 6 with a different adventure with different characters happening in episodes 7 & 8.

• edited May 2016

I don't think so I think the trailer will be released on June 6 and the game 7 Jun.

I am thinking of a trailer on may 31st what do u guys think of it ?

• I know but I need Internet to find out the release date!

That's only for release date info. The episode will be out some point in June. (7th, 21st, 28th)

• It'll be here soon enough. All good things come in time. ;)

I know but I need Internet to find out the release date!

• I'm off on holiday now. See y'all soon. ;)

• Have fun Cuwwa !!!

I finish the school in 1 month ...

I'm off on holiday now. See y'all soon.

• I go back to school after my holidays :-(

SCHLIRi posted: »

Have fun Cuwwa !!! I finish the school in 1 month ...

• Oh... good luck :)

I go back to school after my holidays :-(

• Now i typed /kill in minecraft after looking at the image

• Guys, I know this is rare but, June 14th is E3 and I know everyone knows that NO games will release this day. But maybe if TellTale would surprise us. Eh, I just think that MCSM ep.6 would release June 7th

• The Host could be like, the Host of the Server, or, the Host of the Map, or something like that.

• ['The Host' has turned on creative mode.] -- "Mwahaha! Now I am ALL POWERFUL!"

Emeraldos posted: »

The Host could be like, the Host of the Server, or, the Host of the Map, or something like that.

• edited May 2016

I wonder if the YouTubers will play a big part in Episode 6 or will they just be on there for like a minute?

EDIT: Didn't want to make a whole new post but another thing I realized was when CaptainSparklez said to the host that everything seemed suspicious possibly in the next episode there's like a story where there's "A host" and he invites everyone to a party but they deny it and say no, but then the host says that they'll have their favorite food/drink etc. and then they come. CaptainSparklez was the only one who thought it seemed a little bit fishy. Maybe "the host" will try to kill them when they arrive to the "party" and Jesse and his friends try to help the YouTubers and prevent them from getting hurt/killed? I don't know, it's a wild guess, but this seems like a good idea and I'd enjoy doing this, it'd be pretty cool in my opinion.

• Then he would be god tier powerful. Maybe that's a little too much for normal Minecraft people to handle. lol If that happens then every other person will die. XD

AChicken posted: »

['The Host' has turned on creative mode.] -- "Mwahaha! Now I am ALL POWERFUL!"

• It would be kind of neat if the portals represent servers. That's some meta-Lego Movie stuff right there.

Plus it would actually kind of make sense.

Emeraldos posted: »

The Host could be like, the Host of the Server, or, the Host of the Map, or something like that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.