Answer the question above you

Comments

• Never played Dead Island before but I heard it was kinda disappointing.

Yeah, it's pretty good. I think it's way better than Dead Island.

• Yeah, to me it was nothing but a Left 4 Dead spin-off.

AronDracula posted: »

Never played Dead Island before but I heard it was kinda disappointing.

• [removed]

For sure, @TheAutisticGamer! I am all for egalitarianism, too. You can't convince me in favor of discrimination against sexual and racial minorities nor in favor of this social justice warrior bullshit. What did you think about Life Is Strange?

• edited May 2016

It's shit. I can always accept your hate on me, that game was a waste of money, the final episode ruined everything.

Most annoying zombie species?

• I wouldn't really say that nobody has a problem with it, since there are a lot of racists and sexists, especially on the internet. Though, let's say that—going by how your comment sound—I count as everyone, then yes! Nobody has a problem with it.

• Then good :)

I wouldn't really say that nobody has a problem with it, since there are a lot of racists and sexists, especially on the internet. Though, let's say that—going by how your comment sound—I count as everyone, then yes! Nobody has a problem with it.

• Oh, that's a shame. I am just starting to watch "Dark Room" so I haven't checked out the finale yet. I am anyway disappointed that the—kind of—only review that I know has such a negative opinion on it. May I ask, without you referring to actual spoilers, what did you dislike about it? Irrelevant choices, poor character closure, lack of a satisfying end, lame storytelling?

AronDracula posted: »

It's shit. I can always accept your hate on me, that game was a waste of money, the final episode ruined everything. Most annoying zombie species?

• edited May 2016

Edit: The GIF pissed me off.

Then good

• I fucking love Dying Light! I think I'm gonna start another playthrough soon

Yeah, it's pretty good. I think it's way better than Dead Island.

• IKR

I fucking love Dying Light! I think I'm gonna start another playthrough soon

• Jockey from L4D2

Who's your best friend on this forum?

• edited May 2016

Why would we give a fuck about the ethnicity of your girlfriend? We don't even know you in real life!

• I just had to make sure no one did, okay?

papai46 posted: »

Why would we give a fuck about the ethnicity of your girlfriend? We don't even know you in real life!

• Blind Sniper.

Can you tell me a joke? Please tag me so i can read it.

• WTF?

I just had to make sure no one did, okay?

• I love my girlfriend, okay? If anyone has a problem with her, they got a problem with me. That's what I mean.

WTF?

• x-files theme music plays

Holy shit, you got it right first time.

• But we don't know your girlfriend. She isn't even a member here. That's the kind of thing you tell people IRL if they show some racism leaking through.

I love my girlfriend, okay? If anyone has a problem with her, they got a problem with me. That's what I mean.

• edited May 2016

Irrelevant choices, poor character closure, lack of a satisfying end, lame storytelling

Wow, you described the last episode perfectly without even playing it. ;)

Oh, that's a shame. I am just starting to watch "Dark Room" so I haven't checked out the finale yet. I am anyway disappointed that the—kind

• edited May 2016

Ramsay, of course...

Since my question is not answered yet...

Who is your favorite companion in any game?

• Shale from Dragon Age. Such a lovely golem.

Since we're on this topic, who is your least favorite companion in any game?

• Preston Garvey from Fallout 4. His voice acting is so damn bad, his settlement quests are annoying... And hell, the way he says "babe"... Ugh, if only he wasn't essential.

Your opinion about Fear The Walking Dead?

• edited May 2016

I'm enjoying it more than the show and comics. And this comes from a person who really likes the original show.

Order the TellTale games. The ones you like more first and then the ones you most dislike (iclude LiS if you want).

• edited May 2016

May I ask, without you referring to actual spoilers, what did you dislike about it?

I'm so glad you asked that. 2 reasons:

1. The protagonist and deuteragonist. Max Caulfield was such a boring protagonist. I felt no attachment to her. I see nothing interesting about her. All she does is rewind time to solve problems, she does nothing badass like kill people, fight people, shoot guns (I know it happens in episode 2 but it had no bullets), mention funny jokes etc. Also, there is no QTE in this game, all you do is walking, talking and rewinding time. Next one is Chloe, man, that girl is so overrated, she is selfish, she blames everyone on things which changed her life especially her best friend and wanted to murder Nathan Prescott without enough proof that he did kill her another best friend, Rachel Amber. I liked her alternative version better (Episode 3-4), she was reasonable, caring and pozitive.

2. The endings and choices. You will find out when you start watching the finale but I'll give you one advice, none of the choices in the previous episodes mattered for the finale.

I think that's it.

Oh, that's a shame. I am just starting to watch "Dark Room" so I haven't checked out the finale yet. I am anyway disappointed that the—kind

1. Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead

2. The Wolf Among Us and Minecraft

3. Tales From the Borderlands and Life is Strange

Favorite video game soundtrack?

• Okay, I get it.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

But we don't know your girlfriend. She isn't even a member here. That's the kind of thing you tell people IRL if they show some racism leaking through.

• edited May 2016

Oh this is tough, umm Jade Empire?

Favorite song?

• enter link description here

Worst video game character in a successful game?

• I swear to god, I'm not a racist.

I just had to make sure no one did, okay?

• :)

Okay, I get it.

• edited May 2016

Vernon from The Walking Dead Season 1

BioShock or Borderlands?

• Borderlands

PlayStation or Xbox?

• PC master race! Huehuehue.

No, but seriously, probably Playstation, because there are more PS exclusive games I'd love to play.

What's your favourite DLC to any game?

• Outlast: Whistleblower

Favorite PC in PAYDAY 2?

• edited June 2016

Jacket is dope af.

Freud or Jung?

FUCK!

Outlast: Whistleblower Favorite PC in PAYDAY 2?

• Jung.

Jurassic Park or Jaws?

• Preston is my favorite meme though.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Preston Garvey from Fallout 4. His voice acting is so damn bad, his settlement quests are annoying... And hell, the way he says "babe"... Ugh, if only he wasn't essential. Your opinion about Fear The Walking Dead?

• Jacket? As in Hotline Miami Jacket?

Jacket is dope af. Freud or Jung? FUCK!

• Jaws

What should I get today? Burgers or Pizza? Pls answer as soon as possible.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.