Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• I'm pretty sure they're going to play a huge part in the Episode. And also that would be pretty cool too. I like the idea of that for the Episode.

I wonder if the YouTubers will play a big part in Episode 6 or will they just be on there for like a minute? EDIT: Didn't want to make a

• I really think that if they are old builders

• You can say why telltatle didnt respond my email ?
    I cant buy the adventure pass from PS4.

• well from the looks of it all in episode 6 all at once I wonder if they will make two of them rivals

I am wondering if all these characters are going to be side characters or supporting characters for the next three episodes.

• I can't either, even worse is I bought it for 360 for my sister and it says it can't download yet it took my money for it!

SCHLIRi posted: »

You can say why telltatle didnt respond my email ? I cant buy the adventure pass from PS4.

• You did buy it. Buying the adventure pass means you have access when the episode comes out. It still says download episode because its not out yet. When its out you can download it :)

I can't either, even worse is I bought it for 360 for my sister and it says it can't download yet it took my money for it!

• The first achievement you get when finishing chapter 1 of episode 6 is called ''Invitation to die for''(It might change at some point).I think this points at that ''host'' who invites people in his mansion.What do you think?

• But how i buy the adventure pass cause isnt work.. On PS Store

ASaltLick posted: »

You did buy it. Buying the adventure pass means you have access when the episode comes out. It still says download episode because its not out yet. When its out you can download it

• edited May 2016

Maybe that's when Jesse gets invited?

Chris06 posted: »

The first achievement you get when finishing chapter 1 of episode 6 is called ''Invitation to die for''(It might change at some point).I think this points at that ''host'' who invites people in his mansion.What do you think?

• Am I the only one who thinks there's gonna be another character death. I mean the youtubers probably won't die because there just new and I don't think they would. My friend says Ivor could die but I hope they don't. They wouldn't give him all the comedy and Spotlight then kill him as he's now a more popular character. (Don't know if that makes sense so...)

• he woudn't die because in episode 7 Acces Denied he is in photo.

Am I the only one who thinks there's gonna be another character death. I mean the youtubers probably won't die because there just new and I

• So uh, Stampy, DanTDM, Captain Sparklzes, the other 2 people idk, ARE IN THIS GAME??????? throws self out window

• Those other people are Staceyplays and LDShadowLady. lol

Ttg lover posted: »

So uh, Stampy, DanTDM, Captain Sparklzes, the other 2 people idk, ARE IN THIS GAME??????? throws self out window

• G-G-GHOST!

he woudn't die because in episode 7 Acces Denied he is in photo.

• Exactly, same here :/

But how i buy the adventure pass cause isnt work.. On PS Store

• I meant for episode 8 :)

he woudn't die because in episode 7 Acces Denied he is in photo.

• You could go to the game, then episodes, and where it says buy adventure pass, click on it and it will lead you to buy it in the store. That's what I did at least.

But how i buy the adventure pass cause isnt work.. On PS Store

• That's actually a really good theory. Could be.

Chris06 posted: »

The first achievement you get when finishing chapter 1 of episode 6 is called ''Invitation to die for''(It might change at some point).I think this points at that ''host'' who invites people in his mansion.What do you think?

• When I do that it just says "Item cannot be found" or something like that.

You could go to the game, then episodes, and where it says buy adventure pass, click on it and it will lead you to buy it in the store. That's what I did at least.

• Let's see how they implement it before you do anything rash. :p

Ttg lover posted: »

So uh, Stampy, DanTDM, Captain Sparklzes, the other 2 people idk, ARE IN THIS GAME??????? throws self out window

• Yes I also think like that

Am I the only one who thinks there's gonna be another character death. I mean the youtubers probably won't die because there just new and I

• I will stop playing the game if such a stupid thing happens.

I wonder if the YouTubers will play a big part in Episode 6 or will they just be on there for like a minute? EDIT: Didn't want to make a

• Yes , it says Item cannot be found...

When I do that it just says "Item cannot be found" or something like that.

• Oh dang. I don't know then. Try contact Telltale support or wait until it's out and see if it's available then.

Yes , it says Item cannot be found...

• We can see now the proof of the new chapters -

One is glowstone based, one is redstone one, and one is lava. heres the proof -

enter image description here

• JesseTheHero posted some Made-up names for the Achievements some while ago. I got bored and made my own!
    Please don't sue me JesseTheHero XD.

Episode 1:

1. A brand, new world.
    2. Put the pieces back together.
    3. Never trust a stranger.
    4. Another new world...
    5. Safety is our number one.
    6. Plan in action.

Episode 2:

1. Oven's too hot
    2. Boom Town is the Doom Town
    3. Artificial Community
    4. Times ticking
    5. Impossible buildings
    6. Escape Denied

Episode 3:

1. Grinding bones and flesh
    2. Another artificial community?
    3. Sneaky beaky like
    4. The plan is working
    5. 10,000 years to break that
    6. Nuclear Option Failure.

Episode 4:

1. Plan B in action
    2. Where are we?
    3. This is unnatural.
    4. I knew it seemed outlandish (The Order's story)
    5. Too close to failure again
    6. Yet another brand, new world.

Episode 5:

1. It's mine now
    2. The lost sheep
    3. What? Another brand, new world?
    4. Outlandish Laws.
    5. Return to Sender
    6. The Unexpected Journey begins

Episode 6:

1. Late to the party
    2. I refuse to explain this to you.
    3. Mr Stabber
    4. Subtraction is quite simple
    5. Reborn
    6. On the Case

Episode 7:

1. Words will never hurt me
    2. Trouble finds me.
    3. Rise and fall
    4. Corrupted AI
    5. Elephant outside the room
    6. The host lost his connection.

Episode 8

1. Wrong place, wrong time.
    2. My precious must not be lost
    3. Not my first challenge
    4. This will prove difficult
    5. HACKER REPORT.
    6. Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner.

XD Phew, lots of typing!

• Haha, I love them! Thanks, I would never sue a great TellTale community person XD

• I might Do my own Soon!

Haha, I love them! Thanks, I would never sue a great TellTale community person XD

• Here's mine

Episode 1

1.new page new story

2.winers and losers

3.a cup to the winers and a nothing for the losers

4.new heros

5.a sweet ride

6.time for another journey

Episode 2

1.and the journey begins

2.a hero to call for

3.less fighting more fighting

4.a thing for journeys day or night

5.two heros one you

1. A rouge hero to trick you

Episode 3

1.here we go again

2.a beginning to an end

3.an obsession with a mop

4.time to run

5.lets grab that thing and go

6.blow it up and mourn

Episode 4

1.a friend returned

2.a safe shelter from the storm

3.to the farlands

4.an amazing maze

5.find that book

6.destroy that storm

Episode 6

1.the new us

2.a new adventure an old friend

3.that city is high in the sky

4.rebels or escapees

1. Land or crash

6.save them and go home

Episode 6

1.a mystery host

1. Five famous friends

3.a mystery to be solved

4.stop him

5.what does happen now

6.now to get back home

Episode 7

1. Not again

2. I will help for iam a hero

3. Maybe doing maybe saying

4. Just when I a think iam done

5. Best thing to do is to grab an axe and go swingin

6. Maybe a ride back home

episode 8

1. Will this never end

2. One last time

3. TRICK OR TRICK

4. I am a hero not a servant

5. A ticket back home

6. A last adventure ?

I might Do my own Soon!

• To the victor go to spoils I think they would bring season 2 soon after

• Well, it's not the head! This achievement, is it not clear?

• The Mr. Sandman one has me just confused XD I wonder what it could be?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited May 2016

It could be something related to the mythical folklore where the sandman sprinkles magic sand into sleeping peoples eyes to give them good dreams so maybe someone send Jesse to sleep.

The Sandman is a mythical character in Central and northern European folklore who puts people to sleep and brings good dreams by sprinkling magical sand onto the eyes of people while they sleep at night.

On the other hand seeing the achievement name also reminds me of the old song.

enter link description here

The Mr. Sandman one has me just confused XD I wonder what it could be?

• I'd be surprised if it was a reference to the first thing you said.

OzzyUK posted: »

It could be something related to the mythical folklore where the sandman sprinkles magic sand into sleeping peoples eyes to give them good d

• It seems episode 6 is a mystery with 'An Invitation To Die For' and 'Killer Instincts' dealing with some kind of death while 'The Science of Deduction' and 'Elementary, My Dear Jesse' are clues. 'From The Ashes' makes me think of a resurrection for some reason.

The 7th episode makes me think of griefing, don't know why.

The last episode seems Hunger Games themed, which would make sense with Minecraft servers like that.

• WHAT IF SOREN IS THE HOST!!!! DRAMATIC GASPS.... Jk (I'm bored so yeah that's all I got)

• I swear I had just the same thought

WHAT IF SOREN IS THE HOST!!!! DRAMATIC GASPS.... Jk (I'm bored so yeah that's all I got)

• Yeah, its fun!

I might Do my own Soon!

• Guys, Guys! There is a server on Minecraft called Hypixel that has a game called Herobrine's mansion! In episode 6 there is a mansion! So the host might be Herobrine! OH MAN! OH MAN!

• That doesn't seem like a bad idea, although I think it would be kinda odd. And that song lol

OzzyUK posted: »

It could be something related to the mythical folklore where the sandman sprinkles magic sand into sleeping peoples eyes to give them good d

Sign in to comment in this discussion.