Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Telltale already said they aren't using herobrine. So no. Plus he doesn't exist :/

Guys, Guys! There is a server on Minecraft called Hypixel that has a game called Herobrine's mansion! In episode 6 there is a mansion! So the host might be Herobrine! OH MAN! OH MAN!

• Or the new "Battle Mode" update, "Battle Arena"? "Battle"?!??

It seems episode 6 is a mystery with 'An Invitation To Die For' and 'Killer Instincts' dealing with some kind of death while 'The Science of

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well I suppose tomorrow's the day for details, I'm actually really excited to learn more about this episode.

• Me too!. I just hope there not spoling too much details

dojo32161 posted: »

Well I suppose tomorrow's the day for details, I'm actually really excited to learn more about this episode.

• Episode 1
    Chapter 1:Gang Of Losers
    2:Fresh Resources
    3:Within The Monster
    4:Tough Relations
    5:Nether Have I Ever
    6:Dreams Of The Journey

Episode 2
    1:Bulid Marvels (Redstonia)
    2:Finding A Hero
    3:Chaotic Storm
    4:Welcome Back
    5:Harmful Measures
    6:Fighting With The Eneme

Episode 3
    1:Pulled And Grinned
    2:Artificial Happyland
    3:Friend Of An Enderman
    4:Crazy Meets
    5:Big Ol' Bomb
    6:Not What It Seems

Episode 4
    1:Relax Or Doom
    2:To The BIOMES?!
    3:Land Far From Home
    4:Heroic Frauds
    5:Tragic Battles
    6:The Greatest World

Episode 5
    1:Discover The Enchant
    2:Old Builders
    3:Up, Up and Away!
    4:Forbidden Laws
    5:The Sky Has Fallen
    6:Welcome H- Uh Oh....

Episode 6
    1:Invitation With Love
    2:Typical Builders
    3:Little Investigation
    4:Insane Discoveries
    5:The Host Gets Toasted
    6:Mystery, Mystery, Mystery

Episode 7:
    1:BEEP BOP BOOP
    2:Coding The Entrance
    3:People Denied
    4:Secerity System Hacked
    5:Unpleasent Details
    6:Big Bad Journey

Episode 8
    1:Magic Within
    2:Final Discoveries?
    3:Another One Bites the Dust
    4:What Happens in the Portal
    5:Stays In the Portal
    6:Ending With a Bang

That was Fun!

Yeah, its fun!

• I know I've actually played that it's a really cool Server but who knows what could happen? :)

Guys, Guys! There is a server on Minecraft called Hypixel that has a game called Herobrine's mansion! In episode 6 there is a mansion! So the host might be Herobrine! OH MAN! OH MAN!

• I'm sure they're not

Me too!. I just hope there not spoling too much details

• HYPEDFORMAY31

dojo32161 posted: »

• So Basically Stampy, Stacy, DanTDM, LDShadowLady and Captain Sparkles are just the Old Builders.......That's Actually really Cool!

• I get the impression those are entirely original/different characters for Episode 6 instead.

So Basically Stampy, Stacy, DanTDM, LDShadowLady and Captain Sparkles are just the Old Builders.......That's Actually really Cool!

• Last time i readed the blog post, looked at all the images, and when i was playing the episode i didn't feel spoiled (all that because i avoided the trailer, thank god).

Me too!. I just hope there not spoling too much details

• Didn't Stripe mention something on twitter today?

• Notice the character development they've given Ivor?
    Notice how we only see him in the Episode 7 slide and not Episode 8?

I'm saying he could die.

Am I the only one who thinks there's gonna be another character death. I mean the youtubers probably won't die because there just new and I

• Well, he did post his acknowledgement of that fact that everyone is going rabid trying to find the hidden meanings for EP6-8 achievements...

Didn't Stripe mention something on twitter today?

• That's actually a really good idea!

WHAT IF SOREN IS THE HOST!!!! DRAMATIC GASPS.... Jk (I'm bored so yeah that's all I got)

• 'An invitation to die for'... I wonder if that has anything to the invites to the YouTubers... Perhaps they went into a portal, found themselves with YouTubers, and invited them somewhere? And Ivor might be 'The Host'...?

• Or Ivor?

WHAT IF SOREN IS THE HOST!!!! DRAMATIC GASPS.... Jk (I'm bored so yeah that's all I got)

• I'm wanting to know

AChicken posted: »

Well, he did post his acknowledgement of that fact that everyone is going rabid trying to find the hidden meanings for EP6-8 achievements... https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/737399442655977472

• Based on the new achievements for Episodes 6-8, I've decided to try to guess what each episode will be about.

Episode 6: A Murder Mansion game like Clue staring Jesse and some Youtubers, sounds like fun.

Episode 7: This was a bit hard, but it sounds like you enter into someone else's world or stumble across a community and become wanted for some reason. It's a bit hard to guess this one, but a lot of them sound like you're getting in trouble.

Episode 8: I'm pretty sure this is a server, it sounds like you stumble into a server that plays Minigames, most commonly: Spleef, Hunger Games, and Sky Wars. It could also be a portal to war or war games, it sounds like a competition at the very least.

That's what I thought.

• Any news or details out ???

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The news will likely come out between 6 and 10 AM PDT which is in around 6-10 hours from now.

Any news or details out ???

• Wait A Minute?
    5 Guests.... 5 Builders :O
    Is this what it means?
    o.0 Comment below on your thoughts

• Await news anxiously, hopefully 6 episode still comes out June 7!

• Now it's 1 pm here I am gonna wait till midnight to get news

OzzyUK posted: »

The news will likely come out between 6 and 10 AM PDT which is in around 6-10 hours from now.

• Dun, dun, dunnnnn!

Rocked03 posted: »

Or Ivor?

• what if it takes Jesse to the past and they find old builders and Jesse finds Ruben and takes him with Jesse

• edited May 2016

and Jesse finds Ruben and takes him with Jesse

enter image description here

Rubes dead, daddio. You know ripperooni. In the big ole' barn in the sky. capoots. Nadda. No longer a interactive physical entity. DEAD.

Jb211 posted: »

what if it takes Jesse to the past and they find old builders and Jesse finds Ruben and takes him with Jesse

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Damn time zones :P

Now it's 1 pm here I am gonna wait till midnight to get news

• tell us the relese date plz i really want to get episode six downloaded before anyone else

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They are going to be posting some information later today so hopefully they give us a release date.

tell us the relese date plz i really want to get episode six downloaded before anyone else

• Telltale is located in the Pacific Time Zone; their forums also go by that time zone, so you can use forum posts as a reference to see what time it is around where Telltale is located. Announcements from Telltale sometimes come around like 8am or 10am PT, so I'd check back in several hours at the earliest for news. :)

tell us the relese date plz i really want to get episode six downloaded before anyone else

• R.I.P.

Rueben Is a Porkchop

and Jesse finds Ruben and takes him with Jesse Rubes dead, daddio. You know ripperooni. In the big ole' barn in the sky. capoots. Nadda. No longer a interactive physical entity. DEAD.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited May 2016

Rubes dead, daddio. You know ripperooni. In the big ole' barn in the sky. capoots. Nadda. No longer a interactive physical entity. DEAD.

For some reason this makes me think of the Monty Python "dead parrot" sketch :P

"This parrot is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late parrot. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed it to the perch it would be pushing up the daisies. It's run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. THIS, IS AN EX-PARROT!!"

and Jesse finds Ruben and takes him with Jesse Rubes dead, daddio. You know ripperooni. In the big ole' barn in the sky. capoots. Nadda. No longer a interactive physical entity. DEAD.

• how many more hours!!!

• They never gave a time, but sometimes, Telltale does announcements at 8am PT, which is like four hours from the time of this post.

how many more hours!!!

• Added this to the OP. Thanks for the heads up!

Episode 6 has been rated by PEGI.

• Exactly what I was going for. Nice eye Ozzy! :)

OzzyUK posted: »

• I think this is a very good sign its coming out the 7th, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Episode 6 has been rated by PEGI.

• Yeah, that's crazy. When Telltale said "Summer", I thought June 21st at the earliest since they usually go by the technical dates as opposed to the normal, colloquial idea of Summer which starts earlier than late June for a lot of people.

I think this is a very good sign its coming out the 7th, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.