Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• I think it'll come out in 1/2 an hour. That's 10am for telltale. 6pm for me.

• edited June 2016

Dan just posted a twet saying ep 6 comeing out in 2 hours

• I agree

Cuwwa posted: »

I think it'll come out in 1/2 an hour. That's 10am for telltale. 6pm for me.

• Can you give a link ?

collboy600 posted: »

• Is it going to be on iOS

• Dan just posted a tweet saying episode 6 is coming out in 2 hours
    I CORRECTED YOU

• Oh I thought it was not early access

Probably early access its not on my 360

• So who do you think the white pumpkin is?

• edited June 2016

[MOD EDIT: Removed first image that showed your purchase receipt.]
    enter image description here

Where me Episode 6 ?? I buyed digital download in telltalegames.com for PC and i can't see episode 6 7 and 8.

• Good

Extra_93 posted: »

[MOD EDIT: Removed first image that showed your purchase receipt.] Where me Episode 6 ?? I buyed digital download in telltalegames.com for PC and i can't see episode 6 7 and 8.

• JK

L-dog posted: »

Good

• i have the same problem with the adventure pass

• I think its a member of the old order!

Chapik123 posted: »

So who do you think the white pumpkin is?

• Go to Telltale supports

i have the same problem with the adventure pass

• Should my game show stuff about the adventure pass?

Extra_93 posted: »

[MOD EDIT: Removed first image that showed your purchase receipt.] Where me Episode 6 ?? I buyed digital download in telltalegames.com for PC and i can't see episode 6 7 and 8.

• I would wait until people start saying the episode is out for people who bought it from Telltale's store before I get worried. We still have a little while to find out.

Jaygaming21 posted: »

Should my game show stuff about the adventure pass?

• edited June 2016

[Mod edit: You linked to your own individual support session, I think. That information is not accessible for other users, and linking that probably is not a good idea.]

Go to Telltale supports

• I think it's that red haired girl with the cat.

Osaq218 posted: »

I think its a member of the old order!

• K.

I would wait until people start saying the episode is out for people who bought it from Telltale's store before I get worried. We still have a little while to find out.

• oops
    The page you were looking for doesn't exist

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved

[Mod edit: You linked to your own individual support session, I think. That information is not accessible for other users, and linking that probably is not a good idea.]

• Attention !!!! Dan said his episode 6 gameplay is going to be uploaded in 2 hours not any release time

• Anyone got Android news?

• edited June 2016

Yeah he did say that I have a link of it https://mobile.twitter.com/DiamondMinecart that 2:00 pm

Dan just posted a tweet saying episode 6 is coming out in 2 hours I CORRECTED YOU

• I have that problem too ! I purchased the adventure pass but when I enter in my game it shows nothing :=( any solution ? I already contacted telltale and G2A too. please help.

I would wait until people start saying the episode is out for people who bought it from Telltale's store before I get worried. We still have a little while to find out.

• 10 PDT,no update on steam....PLEASE come out today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• wait a few minutes... Michonne episode 2 arrived 5 minutes after 1.

Chris06 posted: »

10 PDT,no update on steam....PLEASE come out today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited June 2016

Anyone have play it with android yet ;-;

• In the your profile telltalegames.com | login, click my account and My Games.

Jaygaming21 posted: »

Should my game show stuff about the adventure pass?

• edited June 2016

starting to get panicked... 10 after 1 and no android...

• edited June 2016

Grr i am going so mad realse it i have to go to bed 9:00 hurry up

• Still not out for Xbox 360... Has anyone been able to access it?...

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

Moderators are only community volunteers, so unfortunately, I don't have much to offer in terms of solutions. I'd really recommend you just wait until Telltale responds.

For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

Frost159 posted: »

I have that problem too ! I purchased the adventure pass but when I enter in my game it shows nothing :=( any solution ? I already contacted telltale and G2A too. please help.

• NOPE I:-/

AngelicTea posted: »

Still not out for Xbox 360... Has anyone been able to access it?...

• Has the game been released yet?

• edited June 2016

Has it still not come out yet for xbox 360?

• Thread: steam?

I have the game on steam, and have already seen some youtubers upload videos (avoided watching them because of spoilers) but my game has not updated yet and I still have no access to episode 6 since it still says 'Purchase episode 6' is it out on steam yet? if not, how much longer will it take? i'm really excited to play the new episode

• Sometimes we just have to be patient. It is something that Telltale is really good at teaching people. :)

Has the game been released yet?

• Just waiting now :/ Mehh I home work I need to do so I'll just do that till it comes out.

• Me neither :,(

Cuwwa posted: »

NOPE I:-/

• 10:22 on the Western Coast, according to the clock app on my phone, still nothing from Telltale.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.