Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Hope the app store on IOS release the episode soon

• edited June 2016

Guys DandTDM tweeted it will be out in an hour

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It hasn't released on Steam yet, any youtubers you see playing the PC version will have been given a press key before release.

shaytale posted: »

Thread: steam? I have the game on steam, and have already seen some youtubers upload videos (avoided watching them because of spoilers)

• edited June 2016

Minecraft Story Mode Episode 6 is going to be released in 1 Hour
    source: https://mobile.twitter.com/DiamondMinecart

• Yes, I will be patient :) But I do want to know when it comes out just in case my computer DOES have a problem...

Sometimes we just have to be patient. It is something that Telltale is really good at teaching people.

• DanTDM has posted 20 mins ago that the episode is releasing one hour later

NightKitty posted: »

Has it still not come out yet for xbox 360?

• 1h on his VIDEO or 1h until release?..

Minecraft Story Mode Episode 6 is going to be released in 1 Hour source: https://mobile.twitter.com/DiamondMinecart

• The release.

1h on his VIDEO or 1h until release?..

• HYPE

The release.

• 12:27 AM 8th June here. I can't wait ):

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

I think he's talking about his video, actually.

Minecraft Story Mode Episode 6 is going to be released in 1 Hour source: https://mobile.twitter.com/DiamondMinecart

• I'm assuming that he is also talking about Android... right?

The release.

• Can't wait another minuuuuuuuteeeeee!

• Actually,I think it is the release date cuz' i do not think that he would record it at this exact time,besidesit is only 32 more mins because he posted it more or less 24 minutes ago,and I think that post was meant to be released at 6:00 UK Time,or 10PDT,so be hyped or be impatient.I am more likely impatient than hyped.

1h on his VIDEO or 1h until release?..

• enter image description here

Thank You :) ^^

Extra_93 posted: »

[MOD EDIT: Removed first image that showed your purchase receipt.] Where me Episode 6 ?? I buyed digital download in telltalegames.com for PC and i can't see episode 6 7 and 8.

• edited June 2016

[removed]

• Half an hour Remaining

• Hmm, possibly, I'm not sure though. Because before he tweeted '"1 hour!" he tweeted 2 hours.

stirpicus posted: »

• WHEN IS IT COMING ON PS4?!?!?!

• Oh my god, Extra_93 !! Im very thank you for posted that :DDD I didn't knowed yet there is a "Download Game" tab in the adventure pack ! :D Thank you :D God help you

Thank You ^^

• edited June 2016

He is probably talking about The Episode Release, as he already recorded his side of it Yesterday.
    Another reason is the fact that most Companies won't allow you to post a video of a game that isn't released yet.

stirpicus posted: »

• You cannot delete your own comments, but you can self flag your own comment as Spam or something else, and one of the moderators will usually remove it. We can tell if a user flagged their own post and just wants it gone, so don't worry about us mistaking it as an something that people actually thought was bad.

• I'm talking about PC. Not sure about anything else.

I'm assuming that he is also talking about Android... right?

• I have problem the episode 6 write "Coming soon" :/

The Adventure Pack no problem installed :)

Frost159 posted: »

Oh my god, Extra_93 !! Im very thank you for posted that :DDD I didn't knowed yet there is a "Download Game" tab in the adventure pack ! Thank you God help you

• It seems like Extra_93 has found out that people who bought the Adventure Pass from Telltale might be able to access the episodes on PC/Mac (from Telltale's store) now.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I have problem the episode 6 write "Coming soon" The Adventure Pack no problem installed

• edited June 2016

Moderators, how do you check your private messages? I have apparently 1 alert but I can't seem to like see it, I think it's a private message.

• Private Messages are found in your profile feed alongside other profile notifications. Unfortunately for now, it seems like you just have to keep searching back through your old notifications in your profile feed until you find the one notification from a while back that did not get read.

Moderators, how do you check your private messages? I have apparently 1 alert but I can't seem to like see it, I think it's a private message.

• windows defender says minecraft storymode is a virus... ._.

• The episode is out for xbox one in the uk i don't know about the us or canda i really don't know because i live in the uk

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

windows defender says minecraft storymode is a virus... ._.

• I hope it's going to be 1 hour

Osaq218 posted: »

Hope the app store on IOS release the episode soon

• 10 minutes yay

• 10MOREMINUTES

• Yeah.... 10-20 minutes!
    WE ARE WAITING FOR IT!!!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's most likely a false positive, i doubt Telltale would give you a virus so it should be safe to ignore it but you should still do a full virus scan just to make sure your computer is safe.

windows defender says minecraft storymode is a virus... ._.

• What about steam @Blind_Sniper ?

It seems like Extra_93 has found out that people who bought the Adventure Pass from Telltale might be able to access the episodes on PC/Mac (from Telltale's store) now.

• StoryModeEpisode6 #NineMinutesLeft

• edited June 2016

Its nearly been a hour since it should have updated on Steam, anyone know why theres a delay?

• 5MINUTESLEFT

Sign in to comment in this discussion.