Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Nope, I literally just checked and nothing seems different, apart from the Adventure Pack picture is updated to a picture of Jesse, CaptainSparklez, DanTDM and StampyLongNose.

Dairymilk24 posted: »

I don't think it's out in the uk on iOS either

• It's meant to be today but obviously it's not come yet- it is still 11:56am for Apple and telltale so could come within about an hour

Jakegaming posted: »

I want iOS release date

• Jake with the way it is going probally about 10 years

• Jakegaming i do too

• RRR III PPP TO THE GIRL YOU USED TO SEEE

Rip

• Any ideas guys of when iOS does roughly release- just want to have a rough estimate

• Xbox 1 had it......

Im on XBOX 360 I dont have it

• I Was guessing about 5 pm but then my plan backfired :/

Any ideas guys of when iOS does roughly release- just want to have a rough estimate

• Guys It's Not Even Their In The Episodes Tab In My Pc!

• Gosh dang it telltale cant get a release right and when its released it doesnt even work...Like always....

I'm having the same problem...

• I think we may see it in 2 minutes. I'm on Xbox. But it's generally the same time.

Any ideas guys of when iOS does roughly release- just want to have a rough estimate

• Its on xbox 360 uk time to play

• Mac user; I have episode 6, but it says purchased, not downloaded. I click download and it says "content failed to download," why you do this TTG.

• What about ios

• Literally either -NOW or 60 Minutes-

• Lmao

BaconMan248 posted: »

Damn tell tale Back at it again with the long wait

• Actually, is 12 AM
    So I'll wait until 1 PM
    Then, I'll complain.
    C'mon, if not 1 PM, WHEN?!?

• edited June 2016

Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One&360/PSN NA/iOS/Android, Jun 8th PSN Eu
    No clue when it is supposed to be out though

amoore12321 posted: »

What about ios

• Thats the only reason

• Did you download the patch?

sachitsms posted: »

Guys It's Not Even Their In The Episodes Tab In My Pc!

• For 3:00 pm

It's meant to be today but obviously it's not come yet- it is still 11:56am for Apple and telltale so could come within about an hour

• same for me and i use pc

MCNerd98 posted: »

Mac user; I have episode 6, but it says purchased, not downloaded. I click download and it says "content failed to download," why you do this TTG.

• Thank GOD i got it to start downloading :]

• 360 Xboxs not out in the unite states

• Guys! If you are on PS4, it is out now! Don't know about the other consoles though....

• So it is comming out the 8th for ios and android

Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One&360/PSN NA/iOS/Android, Jun 8th PSN Eu No clue when it is supposed to be out though

• edited June 2016

and now we play the waiting game 60 years later YES oh......(content failed to download) insert darth vaders voiceNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• That's probably the servers being busy from lots of downloads. Keep trying again every now and then, but don't spam it.

Mac user; I have episode 6, but it says purchased, not downloaded. I click download and it says "content failed to download," why you do this TTG.

• Ugh I'm so bored what should we do while we wait

• Screw sleep, if it releases at 12pm, I'm staying up until 12pm! May have to...erm...hide under my bedsheets a bit, but who cares?

• Shibawarrior Talk about who we think is The White Pumpkin

• Gary may seem scary , but he's a swell guy...

Ugh I'm so bored what should we do while we wait

• Can I join too?

Shibawarrior Talk about who we think is The White Pumpkin

• OK.
    If it is not out on mobile in 2,53 hours, i swear I'll be mad.

• be calm , i'm from europe and i need to wait 1 more day , tomorrow i will have the episode..

Forcer99 posted: »

OK. If it is not out on mobile in 2,53 hours, i swear I'll be mad.

• Trailer Stampy: HE IS ONE OF US?
    ME: CAPTAIN OR DAN

Shibawarrior Talk about who we think is The White Pumpkin

• edited June 2016

Me too. I mean, I know it's hard work trying to keep it all organised on every single console in the world, and I feel sorry for them, because hell, I couldn't ever do that. But I'm gonna get impatient soon.

Forcer99 posted: »

OK. If it is not out on mobile in 2,53 hours, i swear I'll be mad.

• It on add on now but I am not happy I had to pay more money as I brought season pass for 6-8 for £14.99 and when it was meant to come out kept saying coming soon and now I look on my xbox 360 still says coming soon but the add on is there for had to buy that ep so when it downloads I be able to play but just pissed how I had to spend more money when I shouldn't need to.

Hman707 posted: »

Same with me! I guess I'll just have to wait patiently then

• Forcer99 it should be on by then

Sign in to comment in this discussion.