Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Well why doesn't the Playstore ------- update? It has been a whole ------- day and still nothing.

No, I got a response from telltale when I contacted them. They said that it will come whenever the play store updates

• Android left alone

• Well, technically it hasn't been an entire day. In 22 minutes it will have been.

Well why doesn't the Playstore ------- update? It has been a whole ------- day and still nothing.

• I've bought the adventure pass and episode 6 .. and says Episode six install waiting and no work... damnn and i paid so much .. i'm on PS4.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

SCHLIRi posted: »

I've bought the adventure pass and episode 6 .. and says Episode six install waiting and no work... damnn and i paid so much .. i'm on PS4.

• This is sovdumb

• Man i know that but they don't respond from my email ..

For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to you

• They might be busy from all the new requests whenever an episode launches. I would give them some time.

Man i know that but they don't respond from my email ..

• but your opinion why i bought adventure pass and episode 6 and isn't work on ps4..

They might be busy from all the new requests whenever an episode launches. I would give them some time.

• Same issue there, tried to contact them too

EthanPR123 posted: »

Is no one else having the issue with the ps4 version wanting me to install my download but keeps sending me back to the main menu, i've even tried reinstalling the whole game. Tried to send a ticket but got no response, dont know what else to do.

• whats weird is if you make another account and play the game on there, you can access the episode fine. Try it, dont understand why its doing this.

BluZephir posted: »

Same issue there, tried to contact them too

• I am only a volunteer Moderator and not a Telltale Staff member (and I do not play on the PS4), so I would not be able to offer any help of my own. Sorry.

but your opinion why i bought adventure pass and episode 6 and isn't work on ps4..

• No I didn't get it. It's still crashing for me, I'm just leaving this thread and moving to the Episode 7 thread :/

Forcer99 posted: »

You got it too...

• I bought Episode 6 for it to release on the 7th. Not on the 8th. Hurry up Telltale.

• That's clear i won't play this episode in this life..

I am only a volunteer Moderator and not a Telltale Staff member (and I do not play on the PS4), so I would not be able to offer any help of my own. Sorry.

• Ikr

This is sovdumb

• hey mate quick fix,
    if you dont mind not playing on the same account, switch user on to another psn account, with the one with the dlc being set to primary account for ps4. You can then play the entire episode. I know its bad u cant play on your own account, but its a fix at least

That's clear i won't play this episode in this life..

• TO CHANGE THE ACCOUNT TO UK TO AUSTRALIA AND WILL WORK ? sry for caps

hey mate quick fix, if you dont mind not playing on the same account, switch user on to another psn account, with the one with the dlc bein

• nah, stick to what ever country you are in, it just has to be a different user. For example instead of logging in to my own psn i logged in to my brothers, and he could play the episode if on your account the game keeps saying you need to install it.

TO CHANGE THE ACCOUNT TO UK TO AUSTRALIA AND WILL WORK ? sry for caps

• i don't understand what all u say but i will try

nah, stick to what ever country you are in, it just has to be a different user. For example instead of logging in to my own psn i logged in to my brothers, and he could play the episode if on your account the game keeps saying you need to install it.

• Ok let me phrase it into stages:
    Step 1: On your account that has the dlc, make sure under playstation network settings it is set as primary ps4.
    Step 2: Go to user settings and create a new user, not sure if you have to make a psn but you an try without.
    Step 3: Launch minecraft story mode on the second account, episode 6 should now be playable on that second account.

i don't understand what all u say but i will try

• I wonder why bigb has not uploaded gameplay

• Maybe he has problems too

I wonder why bigb has not uploaded gameplay

• Telltale still didn't respond to my email for the crashing on the recap in Episode 6 (PC)...... I'm getting really pissed now......

• I made what u said and when i went to MCSM it says too A Portal to mistery comming soon and the install is waiting ... i don't make a psn account xD

Ok let me phrase it into stages: Step 1: On your account that has the dlc, make sure under playstation network settings it is set as primar

• See if this works: right before it crashes, pause the game. Then it might work when you unpause hope this helps

BeyondEnder posted: »

Telltale still didn't respond to my email for the crashing on the recap in Episode 6 (PC)...... I'm getting really pissed now......

• Already tried it, didn't work :(

See if this works: right before it crashes, pause the game. Then it might work when you unpause hope this helps

• delete the dlc and reinstall it. Thats the only other suggestions i got sorry :/

I made what u said and when i went to MCSM it says too A Portal to mistery comming soon and the install is waiting ... i don't make a psn account xD

• Uninstall and reinstall the game. You might lose choices but it's worth it to play.

Already tried it, didn't work

• THAT WILL GIVE YOU EPISODE 1,2,3,4,5 AND 6
    ALSO WHY ARE WE TYPING IN CAPS?

GUUUUYS IF I BUY THE ADVENTURE PASS AND I HAVE THE SEASON PASS I WILL HAVE EP 6 ON PS4 ? PLS SAY FAST I GO TO SHOP

• Like, the whole game or just episode 6?

Uninstall and reinstall the game. You might lose choices but it's worth it to play.

• Not sure if they do the same thing on PC, but, if on the game you link your telltale account, if you uninstall MCSM it won't delete your choices or anything, so then when you reinstall the game just sign into your telltale account and all your saves will still be there.

Like, the whole game or just episode 6?

• Oh, but I still don't want to reinstall it and then it still won't work

Not sure if they do the same thing on PC, but, if on the game you link your telltale account, if you uninstall MCSM it won't delete your cho

• Hm, maybe just try reinstalling Episode 6?

Oh, but I still don't want to reinstall it and then it still won't work

• I just got to the end of ep 6 loved it on 360 see you at ep 7 thered

• sigh OK

Hm, maybe just try reinstalling Episode 6?

• edited June 2016

sigh I'm so done....I really want to ****ing buy it on the PC but all of my saves are on ANDROID...I'm never going to buy another mobile game from telltale again because this is ***ing rediculous......I was on the forum all YESTERDAY WAITING AND I HAVE A FEELING I WILL ALSO TODAY!

enter image description here

• I think episode 6 will release tommorow on android

sigh I'm so done....I really want to ****ing buy it on the PC but all of my saves are on ANDROID...I'm never going to buy another mobile gam

• i think...

StefanPro23 posted: »

I think episode 6 will release tommorow on android

• Not the first time I've heard that.....soooo many speculations

StefanPro23 posted: »

I think episode 6 will release tommorow on android

Sign in to comment in this discussion.