Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• edited June 2016

Amazed by the amount of people on here complaining, go out and get some fresh air or something

• Or just get the game I paid for on the day it is supposed to be released....

• I got it :)

michyxox posted: »

If ps4 its out, if ps3 then Monday ;-;

• Finished the episode.........Wish they weren't so short...took me two days to play it 1 hour to finish it sigh

• This was just like the Episode 5 installation situation.

Loopylaner posted: »

So frustrating...downloaded episode 6 on my ps4...but it won't install? Keeps taking me back to the home screen :-( HELP!

• edited June 2016

Still having the same problem. Juuuuuuusst great.

• I have purchased the adventure pass but I can't download the episode! What can I do???¿

• Released on Android ?

• Just a placeholder right ? Me too

I have purchased the adventure pass but I can't download the episode! What can I do???¿

• ............First world problems

AndyEd posted: »

Or just get the game I paid for on the day it is supposed to be released....

• yes

Released on Android ?

• Yes, I'm downloading it. It delayed 2 days and probably became available on 00:00 UTC 9th June.

Released on Android ?

• I still can't see the new episode on iOS? It not released yet?

• YESSSSSSSS :"D

Released on Android ?

• I Hope they will release for Season Pass more Early..

• edited June 2016

enter image description here
    Episode 6 already available now on android, check your device now

enter image description here

the size is not too large , downloading now

Update : already finish download , gonna play this game

• Do you have the season pass disc? If so you have to wait until next Wednesday.

AndyEd posted: »

Can you tell me why the UK had to wait an extra day, and now PSN have taken my money and won't let me download / install the game. Sort it out guys....

• No need, I had the same problem, Microsoft updated their Marketplace, it works with the Adventure Pass.

NightKitty posted: »

It on add on now but I am not happy I had to pay more money as I brought season pass for 6-8 for £14.99 and when it was meant to come out ke

• edited June 2016

Version please ??? Apk version ?

Episode 6 already available now on android, check your device now the size is not too large , downloading now Update : already finish download , gonna play this game

• edited June 2016

Now it's out for iOS and Android ! Excited

I still can't see the new episode on iOS? It not released yet?

• hey i m still not able to download episode 6 here in amsterdam how comes?

• If u are on PS3 u need to wait untill 13th if u have season pass u need to wait 1 week.

mjrmokum posted: »

hey i m still not able to download episode 6 here in amsterdam how comes?

• Which platform ??

mjrmokum posted: »

hey i m still not able to download episode 6 here in amsterdam how comes?

• 2 days after the release date, the game is still crashing :(

• Version 1.33

Version please ??? Apk version ?

• I waited so more and i need to wait untill 15 June and maybe more cause isn't the real release date for MCSM Episode 6 PS4 UK

BeyondEnder posted: »

2 days after the release date, the game is still crashing

• Well when I updated to v1.33 it shows "telltale file validation failed" I tried the solution in blog and not in Android I can't download and in pc it's crashing bad luck for me in both platforms

Version 1.33

• And while alot of people are enjoying the game im just sitting here with the same problem I have been having.

• i'm on ps4, how long do i need to wait ? i bought the game and it says i purchased all episodes (1 till 8) . with episode 6 it says coming soon .(still)

SCHLIRi posted: »

If u are on PS3 u need to wait untill 13th if u have season pass u need to wait 1 week.

• All, now we wait for the seventh episode)) With the impatience of course!

• What you should have done was add the content to all the platforms before the 7th of June and Privated/Hidden them until release day. June 15th is a spoilerific joke. Just because we live in europe and bought the hard copy rather than the download. Why do you hate us disc lovers? :'( Technical dificulties should have been resolved before launch not after or you should've postpone the lot rather than have it in dribs and drabs and stop us from going online for fear of the spoilers. Get it together for episode 7 at least because we were delayed before

• PS4/PS3 European/Australian Season Pass Disc owners - Wednesday, June 15
    is this confirmed by telltale or just a guess?
    @OzzyUK?

• It's confirmed via the Blog and Support Section.

PS4/PS3 European/Australian Season Pass Disc owners - Wednesday, June 15 is this confirmed by telltale or just a guess? @OzzyUK?

• Have you try to close the app and reopen the app ?

Well when I updated to v1.33 it shows "telltale file validation failed" I tried the solution in blog and not in Android I can't download and in pc it's crashing bad luck for me in both platforms

• If we don't have the episode here Wednesday June 15 , we will have never..

• I was really exited about this. Release date was 8th June, which was my birthday, but nope it doesn't even install. It is able to download it, but installing doesn't work.
    Does Sony refund these things? I paid for something I am not able to play

SCHLIRi posted: »

If we don't have the episode here Wednesday June 15 , we will have never..

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

shirai46 posted: »

I was really exited about this. Release date was 8th June, which was my birthday, but nope it doesn't even install. It is able to download it, but installing doesn't work. Does Sony refund these things? I paid for something I am not able to play

• As long as is doesn't have Reuben

• Can next Wednesday come faster?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.