The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• You're right, and I'm going to try to talk to him. I just hope he will at least listen to what I have to say.

When I left for that chick, I basically was more interested in getting some pussy, then I wasn't helping a friend. I chose a girl that I knew I just met in a bar, as opposed to a friend that I have known for 3 years.

I was nearly 1 months sober, and I'm drunk again. And that is because my friend has had supposeded friends that have said they were going to show up and help him, and yet they never did. And I didn't want to be like that, I always wanted to be somewhere and he could count on, someone who was a true friend to him.

Yet, when the time came that he really needed my help, I left them hanging.

Because of that, if he told me to fuck off and he doesn't ever want to see me again, I wouldn't blame him one bit. Because quite frankly I deserve it.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Don't five up so easily, please. You did NOT feel your phone vibrate, not on purpose, and that isn't worth one food friendship breaking apar

• Oh don't worry. I'll always be happy! :D

I hope you can remain a happylovelyperson2017

• I will try! Thank you very much! :D

Suzy222 posted: »

The saying "you have to face your fears in order to overcome them" fits social anxiety 100%. Not too long ago, I developed a mild case of so

• edited June 2016

Well I tried to call him earlier, and he didn't pick up, which I'm not surprised.

I left him a message, said I was sorry and that I make no excuses for what I did. I also said I don't blame him for not talking to me, but that I hope he will.

Don't five up so easily, please. You did NOT feel your phone vibrate, not on purpose, and that isn't worth one food friendship breaking apar

• Trying to do a full day of work is hard on 4 hours sleep

• Amen.

Trying to do a full day of work is hard on 4 hours sleep

• So has he talked to you yet? Good decision you've made there, though.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Well I tried to call him earlier, and he didn't pick up, which I'm not surprised. I left him a message, said I was sorry and that I make no excuses for what I did. I also said I don't blame him for not talking to me, but that I hope he will.

• edited June 2016

Nope, he hasn't. When I was with that girl, I texted him before he texted me, to ask him to please get another ride, as I was quite busy.

Translation, even though I didn't mean it like this - is: "I'm doing what I want, I don't care that you need a ride back, fuck off." - Or that is definitely how it can be interpreted.

He texted me back that there was nobody else, and begged me not to leave him hanging.

So no he hasn't talked to me, and I doubt he will ever do so again. He has had people do that to him in the past, and he has always written them off as friends - and deservedly so.

And the worse part is we work together. So I have no clue how this will impact that relationship. But that's not the one I'm concerned about.

I would give anything to go back and fix what happened. But I can't. And I gotta live with whatever consequences are to come - and there ain't no escaping them.

There's an old code among friends - "Bros before hos." And I broke that, and all for some chick I just met.

That makes me a selfish jerk! But I'm not concerned about how I look, I could care less right now. I just would like to make it right with him, but I have a feeling it's a pipe dream.

So has he talked to you yet? Good decision you've made there, though.

• When are we going to hear about the next Red Dead Redemption?! Rockstar needs to let us know something about it! We need to know if they are even working on a sequel!

• I'd personally first feel left down if my friend did the same thing.

What's there left to do then? Forgiveness, I suppose. Forgiveness means holding no negative emotions towards the person that hurt/wronged you in any possible way. It's letting go. You can of course ask him to forgive you, if he can. That would be the same thing you'd do if in this situation was included your mother/father/brother instead of that friend of yours, right?

You've learnt your lesson, the hard way sadly.

Nope, he hasn't. When I was with that girl, I texted him before he texted me, to ask him to please get another ride, as I was quite busy.

• edited July 2016

So, I hear my dog might be pregnant. That's not a good sign at all. But I just want to know who was the dumb fuck who let my 2 dogs get together under their watch. I mean really how fucking hard can it be to make sure 2 dogs don't mate?! Fucking dumbass, and it doesn't really help that no one else in my family gives a fuck. I just don't get how someone can be stupid enough to let this happen. Really. God I hope she isn't.

• Um, why are you so against her being pregnant?

People have lives and stuff, dogs mating isn't really a number one priority, unless something is really serious...?

bloop posted: »

So, I hear my dog might be pregnant. That's not a good sign at all. But I just want to know who was the dumb fuck who let my 2 dogs get toge

• edited July 2016

Because honestly I don't want her to have puppies. No one did. Also, Only one of the people who live with me actually works, everyone else is a couch potato. And since they were, they said that they were gonna make sure nothing happened.

Um, why are you so against her being pregnant? People have lives and stuff, dogs mating isn't really a number one priority, unless something is really serious...?

• If you have two dogs that are of the opposite sex and you dont want them to mate you should get them fixed, it would be incredibly frustrating for the male in particular to know there is a bitch in heat in the house. Im sorry but you cant shift the blame here you called them yours so you except a level of responsibility but your talking about a "dumbass" who couldn't prevent a inevitable outcome, sell the pups and use the money to get your bitch fixed.

bloop posted: »

So, I hear my dog might be pregnant. That's not a good sign at all. But I just want to know who was the dumb fuck who let my 2 dogs get toge

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2016

Working security today, I was spat on, threatened, told to kill myself and reported to the manager for being a "rude asshole". Why? For turning away people with no ID or cigarettes and lighters on them. Apparently getting into the fireworks store RIGHT NOW is a life and death thing. I didn't invent American security culture motherfuckers, live with it.

• edited July 2016

My mom is pulling the "why-will-I-give-you-a-phone-if-you-won't-answer-my-texts-and-calls" line on me

Basically, my phone was on airplane mode (to save battery ) and she was apparently texting me (I got her message after I turned it off)

Oh boy. I can see a mother-daughter argument in a couple of hours.

• Jesus christ. Why on earth would a firework shop need security, what the hell is wrong with people.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Working security today, I was spat on, threatened, told to kill myself and reported to the manager for being a "rude asshole". Why? For

• She might have been worried about you sometimes parents find it easier to show anger then a emotion that makes them seem vulnerable, you will always be her baby.

My mom is pulling the "why-will-I-give-you-a-phone-if-you-won't-answer-my-texts-and-calls" line on me Basically, my phone was on airplane

• edited July 2016

She did a 180 in terms of her behavior. I thought she was gonna rage at me.

I swear she's being possessed by a demon.

She might have been worried about you sometimes parents find it easier to show anger then a emotion that makes them seem vulnerable, you will always be her baby.

• How dare you do your job.

Working security today, I was spat on, threatened, told to kill myself and reported to the manager for being a "rude asshole". Why? For

• Try burning some sage, should help with the possession.

She did a 180 in terms of her behavior. I thought she was gonna rage at me. I swear she's being possessed by a demon.

• edited July 2016

To be fair we didn't want get them fixed at first, me included. But the reason I called the guy a dumbass was because he willingly kept them in same room together. Knowing both of them are in heat and decides to keep them together is something I just don't get the logic of. And when I had to deal with them I had to keep one dog locked in the room with me for a whole day.

If you have two dogs that are of the opposite sex and you dont want them to mate you should get them fixed, it would be incredibly frustrati

• It's Florida, we have more crazy people per capita than anywhere else.

Though the security makes sense, given the fact that it is a store full of explosives, I had to be cleared by homeland security before I could work there.

Jesus christ. Why on earth would a firework shop need security, what the hell is wrong with people.

• [removed]

Jesus christ. Why on earth would a firework shop need security, what the hell is wrong with people.

• I'm a bastard like that.

How dare you do your job.

• She might be possessed by a personality disorder tbh.

She did a 180 in terms of her behavior. I thought she was gonna rage at me. I swear she's being possessed by a demon.

• Nah, she's hormonally imbalanced.

Since she doesn't have both of her ovaries.

She might be possessed by a personality disorder tbh.

• I am more pissed at your aunt and uncle than I am at your cousin. Do you, by any chance, know how they treat him when nobody else is around, at home?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I have this cousin. This cousin has mental problems (I don't know, doctors and psychiatrists say it's ADD) and I'm pretty sure he's spoiled.

• Like a God damned prince

I am more pissed at your aunt and uncle than I am at your cousin. Do you, by any chance, know how they treat him when nobody else is around, at home?

• edited July 2016

I hate people who have bad tempers!

I was working with this one guy tonight, and he thought that I did something that would possibly cause us to lose the game, which it didn't.

anyway it all turwas constantly yelled at me for every stupid little thing and I was He was constantly yelled at me for every stupid little thing and I was like, "Jesus Christ man take a fucking chill pill."

• I used to have that problem, sadly. Thankfully I've managed to get my temper under control enough that I don't lose it around others.

I hate people who have bad tempers! I was working with this one guy tonight, and he thought that I did something that would possibly caus

• I had a date with that chick Saturday, and we hung out until early morning. we had a good time.

Since today is the 4th, I was wanting to see if she wanted to hang out today. but considering that I saw just saw het yesterday, I was just worried that that might be a little bit creepy.

I used to have that problem, sadly. Thankfully I've managed to get my temper under control enough that I don't lose it around others.

• I've had just about enough. I'm seriously thinking of letting go of one of my "friends". She's an attention seeker. She can't stand criticism, especially when she's clearly in the wrong and/or making an unintelligent choice (which is often). No matter how nicely and walking on eggshells-like I say it! When I'm upset (especially with her) she plays the victim. Everything I vent to her about is never as bad as what she has to "suffer" through (and by god, she'll make sure everyone and their mother knows with her long, perpetually pissed off rants/whining with her sad/tearful emoticon spamming), even though a lot of it is her fault. She doesn't respect my time. I don't she really ever has, tbh, but it's so much more noticeable lately. If you're going to be late, how about give me a fucking text for once in your life to tell me so? Don't make me sit around for 30+ minutes after the scheduled time. Why do I have to be the one to ask where the fuck you are when YOU'RE the one who's late? She's always flaking out on me and then she never tells me she's actually not coming. Don't even get me started on all the lies she's told me. A lot of them are usually really insignificant, too, which is odd. Not to mention all the guilt tripping, emotional manipulation (not just to me, but also her ex-bf that she was obsessed with and ignored me for and ever since he broke up with her she now obsessively hates him, lol). Yes, because how dare he stop loving someone that cheated on him twice and he forgave her both times? How dare he realize he can't relate to her anymore? He tried really hard to break up with her and when he basically did (stopped talking to her), oh lordy, she wasn't having it. Let's just say that.

Urgh, this is no where near all of it. But I have to stop before it becomes a wall of text. I'm actually gonna try and find new friends... but I dunno if I can actually stop "being friends" with her because she LOVES and absolutely revels in given out personal information of the people who have "hurt her". No doubt in my mind she'll do the same to me. Basically, I'm fucking trapped in this shitty "friendship".

• Sounds like narcissistic personality disorder or as they're also known psychic vampires, cut these types of people out of your life its no good having someone in your life that emotionally exhausts you.

I've had just about enough. I'm seriously thinking of letting go of one of my "friends". She's an attention seeker. She can't stand criticis

• edited July 2016

Nevermind that

• I hate being left in suspense.

Nevermind that

• edited July 2016

A few things, my grandma is like that lol. Change your phone number and emails, give out your new info to people who need it and friends. And get rid of her! ( Though there is no solution if she knows your address, unless you move.)

I've had just about enough. I'm seriously thinking of letting go of one of my "friends". She's an attention seeker. She can't stand criticis

• Same. I'll tell you all about it later.

I hate being left in suspense.

• I'm sorry XD

I hate being left in suspense.

• Oh you know huh?

Brodester08 posted: »

Same. I'll tell you all about it later.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.