Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• edited July 2016

Petra: "Just as you failed to save Reuben"
    Me: OH, IT'S ON NOW!

• So next month?

• I think the Episode will release at the end of September.

So next month?

• Episode 8 coming this summer! Thats what it says. So It must be in august. Or atleast very early september

BeyondEnder posted: »

I think the Episode will release at the end of September.

• edited July 2016

Yes. I loved the new plot for this one. (A.I. gone rogue) But the murder mystery had me more hooked than this one. Let's see what EP8 can do...

That was another fun episode. The pacing was a little to slow during the first half, but it picked up very quickly. Looking forward to episode 8 in August.

• edited July 2016

Okay, just two weird things that happened to me in episode 7:
    1. Is the "previously on..." segment supposed to be the same as the one in Episode 6?
    2. I got the credits of episode 6 as the credits at the end of this episode (episode 7).

• I found something interesting. https://gyazo.com/65747ca21509c3c1492da3bd97c96202 The episode 8 soren thread has been there the whole time since the update. It wasn't like this on the old site. They changed the new hot topics often. Could this mean something?

• Oh yeah, you're right.

ASaltLick posted: »

Episode 8 coming this summer! Thats what it says. So It must be in august. Or atleast very early september

• Nah, because he said "great adaptation" not "great end".

My guess is I love episode 8 because it's a great end to the series and I love the ending Probably not right though

• Pama: Don't leave me. Doing so is not useful.

OzzyUK posted: »

Adventure Pass (Episode 6-8 DLC) FAQ [Unofficial FAQ compiled by Volunteer community Moderators] (1) What is the Adventure Pass? Th

• Oops, I read it wrong, xD.

Emeraldos posted: »

Nah, because he said "great adaptation" not "great end".

• I'm predicting either a 23rd or 30th release

• For mine it was Lukas but that part had me so mad!

Petra: "Just as you failed to save Reuben" Me: OH, IT'S ON NOW!

• Most likely 30th and news on the 23rd

Dairymilk24 posted: »

I'm predicting either a 23rd or 30th release

• I don't know

• I hope the trailer will be day before release...

Most likely 30th and news on the 23rd

• I'm guessing release on 16th or 23rd I just want it before my summer is over.

• Okay...... I was watching the pama videos (I never really did) and I checked the retweets and a lot of them said That Minecraft Was shit and they wanted TWAU Season 2 TWD season 3 or Batman..... Sorry if some of this is unrelated I just wanted to say so

• Is it just me or am I hoping for a choice to romance with Petra (like a kiss) nothing more just something to say that they are together in episode 8.

L-dog posted: »

Okay...... I was watching the pama videos (I never really did) and I checked the retweets and a lot of them said That Minecraft Was shit and

• I know, I was so angry when she said that.

For mine it was Lukas but that part had me so mad!

• I pretty sure it will be released in August because it says summer and September is not summer so it's got to be one of the days in August and also because it's episode 8 and August is the 8th month so it's a pattern and I think it's around mid august

• September is summer.

Release posted: »

I pretty sure it will be released in August because it says summer and September is not summer so it's got to be one of the days in August a

• edited July 2016

No August is the last month of summer and September is the first month of fall so it has to be released sometime in august

fancies posted: »

September is summer.

• Pama said that, not she

I know, I was so angry when she said that.

• Last official day of Summer is September 22nd, but I think the episode is coming out in August.

Release posted: »

No August is the last month of summer and September is the first month of fall so it has to be released sometime in august

• Well , we can cross out the 2nd of August , because that's when batman premieres , so they'll probably give us it at least two weeks later so it would have to be between the 16th , 23rd or 30th of August.

• Still, pretty mean to say.

MegaXD posted: »

Pama said that, not she

• I think it's either the 23rd or the 30th. I hope it's the 23rd, though, because that's the last day of summer for me.

Cuwwa posted: »

Well , we can cross out the 2nd of August , because that's when batman premieres , so they'll probably give us it at least two weeks later so it would have to be between the 16th , 23rd or 30th of August.

• Depends on the timezone and what you've been taught in school. For example, I've been told that summer ends on 31st of August.

Last official day of Summer is September 22nd, but I think the episode is coming out in August.

• I think Soren is the one in possession of the Atlas. I mean, who else loves stairs as much as he does? How else was the map in the Order's Temple made? Why else would everyone have books on Soren in their library or lying around?

• edited July 2016

My brother went "youknowwhatIwillbustyouupIdontcareifyou--"
    (He had to stop there because he had to choose what to say in reply.)

EDIT: Me? I fell off of my chair and went into a 'draw me like one of your French girls' pose.

Petra: "Just as you failed to save Reuben" Me: OH, IT'S ON NOW!

• Well Telltale is in California, so I'm sure they'd consider late September as the end of Summer.

Lazy_DC posted: »

Depends on the timezone and what you've been taught in school. For example, I've been told that summer ends on 31st of August.

• Good point cause I was thinking.

Did the Old Builders meet at a Soren Book Sale? or do they all have a weird taste in literature

I think Soren is the one in possession of the Atlas. I mean, who else loves stairs as much as he does? How else was the map in the Order's Temple made? Why else would everyone have books on Soren in their library or lying around?

• Oh yeah Soren does love stairs XD.

I think Soren is the one in possession of the Atlas. I mean, who else loves stairs as much as he does? How else was the map in the Order's Temple made? Why else would everyone have books on Soren in their library or lying around?

• Is it weird that Soren created a book called "The Redstone Heart", which is the VERY SAME Power Source of P.A.M.A. and the key to unlocking those stairs?

What strikes me is, at the VERY beginning of the game, he's called "The Builder of Worlds", The word "Worlds" strucks me, which means, he could've helped built the Portal Network?

What if he built ALL of these worlds? Everything...

What do you think?

• Well, we don't know that Isa (The Founder) or Cassie are Old Builders, but Isa DID have a book bout' Soren..

Good point cause I was thinking. Did the Old Builders meet at a Soren Book Sale? or do they all have a weird taste in literature

• There is another theory .....

Besides all the books that Jesse found in ep 5,6,7 that were written by Soren . In the end of ep 7 when Jesse put the redstone heart in the wall and the portel went down there were lots of stairs. Maybe it will lead to Soren as in ep 4 when Jesse and the group said "Soren love stairs ". Also in ep7 they kept talking about the old mansion with the white pumpkin . So maybe Cassie will come back

• There's a possibility that Cassie was lying when she said that she was out of Ender Pearls...

Gohary200 posted: »

There is another theory ..... Besides all the books that Jesse found in ep 5,6,7 that were written by Soren . In the end of ep 7 when Jes

• edited July 2016

We'd better see the return of Axel and Olivia in Episode 8... I do miss them so.

• Well your school is cruddy if they taught you that scientifically false fact lmao

Lazy_DC posted: »

Depends on the timezone and what you've been taught in school. For example, I've been told that summer ends on 31st of August.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.