Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• And as much as I miss them... I'm getting the horrific feeling of some deaths to come...

AChicken posted: »

We'd better see the return of Axel and Olivia in Episode 8... I do miss them so.

• But think about the Southern Hemisphere...

Release posted: »

I pretty sure it will be released in August because it says summer and September is not summer so it's got to be one of the days in August a

• Wow...

Emeraldos posted: »

Is it weird that Soren created a book called "The Redstone Heart", which is the VERY SAME Power Source of P.A.M.A. and the key to unlocking

• But then, she'd keep on fighting

There's a possibility that Cassie was lying when she said that she was out of Ender Pearls...

• Lazy is right , Summer has 3 months , June , July , August. September is the start of school + the first month of Autumn so we will have the episode this month.

fancies posted: »

Well your school is cruddy if they taught you that scientifically false fact lmao

• When I heard Petra/Lukas (I played it twice and used the opposite choice from my first play), I literally screamed, "Son of a gun!" And I didn't say gun.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Petra: "Just as you failed to save Reuben" Me: OH, IT'S ON NOW!

• Yeah and the stairs were made of quartz, and quartz was the material Soren used for his fortress, correct me if I'm wrong.

I think Soren is the one in possession of the Atlas. I mean, who else loves stairs as much as he does? How else was the map in the Order's Temple made? Why else would everyone have books on Soren in their library or lying around?

• Is it just me , or the way he worded it , it sounds like they've finished the VO stage

OzzyUK posted: »

@ArthurV Tweeted this. https://twitter.com/arthurvonnagel/status/758476160564989952

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It does sound like they could be finished or really close to finishing.

Cuwwa posted: »

Is it just me , or the way he worded it , it sounds like they've finished the VO stage

• Soren will not give Atlas. I'm sure about that.

• The Atlas*

Linkyop posted: »

Soren will not give Atlas. I'm sure about that.

• Ivor and Harper are made for eachother for 2 reasons:
    1. They both created something that went out of hand.
    2. They both call Lukas "blonde guy".

• Well, your school never taught you manners, did it? Each season has three months, just as SCHLIRI said. Our Summer starts on 1st of June and it ends at 31th of August. I don't see how it's classified as false when it depends from where you come from?

Well your school is cruddy if they taught you that scientifically false fact lmao

• Talk about rude

• Nah Ivor and Trees are made for each other

Ivor and Harper are made for eachother for 2 reasons: 1. They both created something that went out of hand. 2. They both call Lukas "blonde guy".

• Whoa okay everyone calm down! I'm pretty sure Jesse didn't mean that, didn't you?

Lazy_DC posted: »

Well, your school never taught you manners, did it? Each season has three months, just as SCHLIRI said. Our Summer starts on 1st of June and it ends at 31th of August. I don't see how it's classified as false when it depends from where you come from?

• More like Ivor and Lava!

Nah Ivor and Trees are made for each other

• "Long LIVE MY LAVA HOUSE!"

More like Ivor and Lava!

• (Episode 5) Ivor: PETRA! BLONDE GUY! ARE YOU AS EXCITED AS I AM?!

(Episode 7) Harper: Blonde guy called you Jesse, right?

Ivor and Harper are made for eachother for 2 reasons: 1. They both created something that went out of hand. 2. They both call Lukas "blonde guy".

• I was like, "DID HE SPEAK ABOUT- DID HE SPEAK ABOUT MY REUBIE? OH IT'S ON NOW SUCKA!!!

Petra: "Just as you failed to save Reuben" Me: OH, IT'S ON NOW!

• edited July 2016

I really loved episode 7 but I'm clearly waiting for this season to end because Batman and The Walking Dead should be our main concern now

• True, though...

Rocked03 posted: »

But then, she'd keep on fighting

• ALSOOOOOOO
    If you pick out the rose from the items to blow up PAMA's forces of mobs... Jesse will be like "Wait, isn't this supposed to be Harry's?" while looking at Ivor, and Ivor goes, "I thought Harper would want her rose back."
    I screamed there, lol.

• Yes, we don't know about Isa or Cassie-- they didn't ADMIT it. Harper was the first to admit that she was an Old Builder.

Well, we don't know that Isa (The Founder) or Cassie are Old Builders, but Isa DID have a book bout' Soren..

• He could've built all those worlds, and probably assigned an Old Builder to each of them to which matches their personality! \
    The original world is Soren's world, the Sky City world COULD BE Isa's world... but there's no way that the Two Moons world could be Cassie-- she said she's been stuck there for years.
    Unless Soren FORCED her into that world. She was probably out to get revenge on Soren for trapping her there by taking her original flint and steel and hiding it in the temple. Then, It COULD be her world.

Is it weird that Soren created a book called "The Redstone Heart", which is the VERY SAME Power Source of P.A.M.A. and the key to unlocking

• That reference.. xD

Whoa okay everyone calm down! I'm pretty sure Jesse didn't mean that, didn't you?

• Well in June table read was finished

Is it just me , or the way he worded it , it sounds like they've finished the VO stage

• edited July 2016

Well... Still 90% of players argued with petra and 77% players unchipped Lukas! Wow all hate petra?

• Well before that the mega season finale of story mode haha

AronDracula posted: »

I really loved episode 7 but I'm clearly waiting for this season to end because Batman and The Walking Dead should be our main concern now

• That's sad :(

Well... Still 90% of players argued with petra and 77% players unchipped Lukas! Wow all hate petra?

• Yes, marble quartz or something like that....

KillFire598 posted: »

Yeah and the stairs were made of quartz, and quartz was the material Soren used for his fortress, correct me if I'm wrong.

• This was bigb jetra cover

• That might be possible. If you were on the episode six waiting thread, someone said they found a website confirming romance in story mode. But of course, it crashes whenever I try to open the site. And because 'Harry' is someone Harper wanted to give a rose to, thats some more evidence.

DeGea_2013 posted: »

Is it just me or am I hoping for a choice to romance with Petra (like a kiss) nothing more just something to say that they are together in episode 8.

• enter image description here

This was bigb jetra cover

• JESSIE :Oops I destroyed it.
    IVOR :no problem I will build new one

"Long LIVE MY LAVA HOUSE!"

• It made me sad again when inside PAMA petra or Lukas said "it's like you failed to save reuben" : ((

• I kept it, everyone has a right to BUILD, even if it's highly flammable and dangerous!

JESSIE :Oops I destroyed it. IVOR :no problem I will build new one

• "Ooh, that's good."

ALSOOOOOOO If you pick out the rose from the items to blow up PAMA's forces of mobs... Jesse will be like "Wait, isn't this supposed to be

• Should I make a one shot?

This was bigb jetra cover

Sign in to comment in this discussion.