Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• edited July 2016

Well if we unchip Lukas he says I was not useful to you but if you unchip petra she says nothing like Lukas said

• I was so shocked when Lukas said that in my game

It made me sad again when inside PAMA petra or Lukas said "it's like you failed to save reuben" : ((

• Then I was about to cry

AronDracula posted: »

I was so shocked when Lukas said that in my game

• Well no one has RIGHT TO DYSTROY

Emeraldos posted: »

I kept it, everyone has a right to BUILD, even if it's highly flammable and dangerous!

• Love the reference there, haha!

Emeraldos posted: »

"Ooh, that's good."

• I wasn't, I just wanted to forget about Reuben but sure Pama had the ability to memorize people's memories

Then I was about to cry

• Awful remainders

I wasn't, I just wanted to forget about Reuben but sure Pama had the ability to memorize people's memories

• Well I laughed laughed and laughed when I didn't help Lukas to put the fire off he was sliding!! Hahahaha

• I'm just hoping we get Jetra confirmed in episode 8 Team Jetra

• I guess soren seems to love stairs it was at episode 3 and end of episode 7 there is a lot of stairs

• Lukas is love, Lukas is life.

Well... Still 90% of players argued with petra and 77% players unchipped Lukas! Wow all hate petra?

• Plot twist: Ivor/Lukas/Petra is one of the old builders.

• edited July 2016

Plot twist: Lukas is Luke. When he died in TWD Season 2, he woke up and was born as a Minecraft character and barely changed his name

BeyondEnder posted: »

Plot twist: Ivor/Lukas/Petra is one of the old builders.

• Omg. How could we be so blind!

Plot twist: Lukas is Luke. When he died in TWD Season 2, he woke up and was born as a Minecraft character and barely changed his name

• I'd love a flashback scene where you get to play as a slightly younger Jesse and you see when he/she first met Reuben. That would be so emotional in such a cool way!

• I would love to see that if u look a a water fall in episode 4 when u are getting through the maze Jessie will say "this looks like the water fall where I first met rueben" so it would be at some kind of waterfall.

I'd love a flashback scene where you get to play as a slightly younger Jesse and you see when he/she first met Reuben. That would be so emotional in such a cool way!

• OOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HARVOR CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!

ALSOOOOOOO If you pick out the rose from the items to blow up PAMA's forces of mobs... Jesse will be like "Wait, isn't this supposed to be

• Awesome ship name there, ahah.

Jessefan5 posted: »

OOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARVOR CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!

• LOL

Lazy_DC posted: »

That reference.. xD

• opening credits was awesome!!

• This is the first time i heard someone talking about the design, i wonder if there's something special on EP8's visuals.

OzzyUK posted: »

@ArthurV Tweeted this. https://twitter.com/arthurvonnagel/status/758476160564989952

• Iper! Havorp!

Awesome ship name there, ahah.

• I just have one thing to say they should have tried the portal like in episode 5 but its fine though I like it.

• I have a crazy theory inthe hunger games Jessie is not comfortable with killing people but the people will inform him that they can be Revier with the atlas. Whoever wins the hunger games gets the atlas but soren is guarding it and the real reason Soren ran away was to get the atlas to try to revive Magnus/Ellegard I'm just saying it would be cool if the atlas had some kind of respawn setting.

• I like that theory , although i don't know if reviving is possible , if you play minecraft , you'll understand what i mean by this:

Mcsm is probably set in hardcore mode.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I have a crazy theory inthe hunger games Jessie is not comfortable with killing people but the people will inform him that they can be Revie

• edited July 2016

that was awsome

• And Jesse gives Petra a bigger hug than Lukas if you didn't unchip her.

Well if we unchip Lukas he says I was not useful to you but if you unchip petra she says nothing like Lukas said

• Awesome as always. Episode 7 is my favourite episode so far

that was awsome

• ded

that was awsome

• I like it maybe if Soren doesn't get time to revive them and the revive can only be used once maybe jesse revives Reuben?? PLEASE REVIVE REUBEN!!

Creeper1846 posted: »

I have a crazy theory inthe hunger games Jessie is not comfortable with killing people but the people will inform him that they can be Revie

• Yeah tooooo big

And Jesse gives Petra a bigger hug than Lukas if you didn't unchip her.

• FOUND FUNNY IMAGE LOL

• We're is her helmet and also STOP THINKING ABOUT ROMANCE GO PLAY BATMAN IN AGUST JEEZ

that was awsome

• WOW Very talented meme I like it thx for showing me

FOUND FUNNY IMAGE LOL

• Also If no one knows the back round is gravity falls

• I don't think that gonna happen bro like we have predicted since episode 5 so it's been like 3 episodes NO RUEBEN

I like it maybe if Soren doesn't get time to revive them and the revive can only be used once maybe jesse revives Reuben?? PLEASE REVIVE REUBEN!!

• edited July 2016

Why u so mean REUBEN FOREVER LIVES IN OUR HEARTS IT COULD HAPPEN or he could adopt another pig name it reuben jr

Show some love for reuben like this comment if you agree plz!

I don't think that gonna happen bro like we have predicted since episode 5 so it's been like 3 episodes NO RUEBEN

• I replayed Ep5 and saw when you're talking to Ivor about his house, and the woman says "Exactly! "KILLER."", if you wait long enough, Ivor will look at her and just say "Shut up." xD

• tru

BeyondEnder posted: »

Lukas is love, Lukas is life.

• I meant what I said.

Whoa okay everyone calm down! I'm pretty sure Jesse didn't mean that, didn't you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.