Is It Gonna Be Jesse or Lukas With Petra?? THEORY!!

For starters I don't know if i'm the only one who thinks this but... I think Lukas is ending up with Petra. The only reason I think this is because in ep.1 Petra says to Jesse that Lukas is a nice he guy and he should get to know him. Can't remember anything in eps. 2 3 4and 5 but in 6 when Lukas is caught with the white pumpkin Petra stands right up and says that it wasn't him. Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment.

Comments

• I can't really recall specific scenes, but there have been a lot of moments where I thought that Petra & Lukas like each other more than "just friends" so you're not alone in this one xD

• I think jesse will get a choice between petra or lukas
    telltale should definitely put that option imo
    but if you don't want either you should be able to pick none
    Jetra is my otp tho so yeah :3

• Would you ship female Jesse x Petra?

TeamJetra posted: »

I think jesse will get a choice between petra or lukas telltale should definitely put that option imo but if you don't want either you should be able to pick none Jetra is my otp tho so yeah

• edited July 2016

nah
    sorry

my ships are m jesse x petra and f jesse x lukas
    im not homophobic, that's just what I ship. and when im playing as m jesse I feel him and lukas are really good friends, and when im playing as female jesse I feel her and petra are really good friends.

fancies posted: »

Would you ship female Jesse x Petra?

• that's fine, I'm not mad.

personally, I'd choose Jesse to be single. lol.

I started playing as male Jesse, but now I play as female Jesse just cause male Jesse reminds me of a rat if you know what I mean lol

nah sorry my ships are m jesse x petra and f jesse x lukas im not homophobic, that's just what I ship. and when im playing as m jesse I

• I give guys I just completed episode 7

• because the voice actor is the rat from ratatouille? lol

that's fine, I'm not mad. personally, I'd choose Jesse to be single. lol. I started playing as male Jesse, but now I play as female Jesse just cause male Jesse reminds me of a rat if you know what I mean lol

• but I play as m jesse because 1) Jetra and 2) I like m jesse's voice actor better

that's fine, I'm not mad. personally, I'd choose Jesse to be single. lol. I started playing as male Jesse, but now I play as female Jesse just cause male Jesse reminds me of a rat if you know what I mean lol

• There will be no option it would be automatic if Jesse male then petra and if Jesse female then lukas
    Example
    -in episode 6 when torqdaque die he says you have a boys name if you are female... And if you are male he sate you have a girls name... It's automatically done

I think jesse will get a choice between petra or lukas telltale should definitely put that option imo but if you don't want either you should be able to pick none Jetra is my otp tho so yeah

• edited July 2016

CAT GIF!!

There will be no option it would be automatic if Jesse male then petra and if Jesse female then lukas Example -in episode 6 when torqdaqu

• I don't agreed with that, I'd say the game automatically hooks you up to the person your nicest too. So you have a variety of options.

There will be no option it would be automatic if Jesse male then petra and if Jesse female then lukas Example -in episode 6 when torqdaqu

• That doesn't make sense male Jesse with Lukas?!?! And female Jesse with petra?!?! Well

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

I don't agreed with that, I'd say the game automatically hooks you up to the person your nicest too. So you have a variety of options.

• edited July 2016

Lol

I don't agreed with that, I'd say the game automatically hooks you up to the person your nicest too. So you have a variety of options.

• I support gay people it doesn't bug me, but I do understand it a kids game soooo..... You have a point.

That doesn't make sense male Jesse with Lukas?!?! And female Jesse with petra?!?! Well

• This all can happen but what if there is no jetra or femal Jesse and Lucas planned??? So sad then

I support gay people it doesn't bug me, but I do understand it a kids game soooo..... You have a point.

• edited July 2016

So gay couples are inappropriate for kids? How so?

Also, who's torquedaque?

I support gay people it doesn't bug me, but I do understand it a kids game soooo..... You have a point.

• Why doesn't male Jesse x Lukas or female Jesse x Petra make sense? Makes perfect sense to me.

That doesn't make sense male Jesse with Lukas?!?! And female Jesse with petra?!?! Well

• Sometimes f Jesse's voice is annoying but I honestly prefer the female version because it feels more comfortable with her, I don't know. Lol.

but I play as m jesse because 1) Jetra and 2) I like m jesse's voice actor better

• Whether male or female Jesse I mostly lean toward Lukesse because Petra is annoying tbh

Sometimes f Jesse's voice is annoying but I honestly prefer the female version because it feels more comfortable with her, I don't know. Lol.

• petra is bae

Whether male or female Jesse I mostly lean toward Lukesse because Petra is annoying tbh

• I agree. I think they should make it so you can be with whoever you want to be with, whether you are male or female Jesse.

So gay couples are inappropriate for kids? How so? Also, who's torquedaque?

• none of this comment makes sense... they game is all about choices and altering the game play by your decisions
    yes TorqueDawg said the different things to Jesse but that was just a funny bit by telltale. Whether you are male Jesse or female Jesse you should be able to, again, choose who you want to be with, if anyone.

• honestly jesse had way more moments with petra than lukas had, ESPECIALLY in the newer episodes, (5+) and because of that it goes the same way for how jesse has had more moments with lukas than petra has had with lukas, and that has been since ep 1 for him.

• edited July 2016

I dont know why my comment duplicated

• or he should remind you of a famous and rich koala, if you know what I mean

• But shows for kids are debuting homosexual characters.

Nickelodeon has a interracial married couple with a son.

Check it out.

• Well,Jesse is Jesse anyways :v

• edited July 2016

To be brutally honest, as much as I would love the option of romance in this game I don't think Telltale are going to go with it.

I don't know why, but I just have this feeling that romance (in the sense of a confession) isn't gonna happen next episode.

I do however think that Telltale are aware and read these threads though and know about the extreme love of shipping Jesse x Lukas or Jesse x Petra together. Because I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but in the last few episodes there has been an awful lot of cute friendshippy (or even romantic subtext if you see it that way) interactions with those 2 especially. Hell, poor Axel and Olivia have been put on a bus the past few episodes just to add more focus to them.

I don't think it's entirely a coincidence. I do think to an extent Telltale is giving us some fanservice with this.

But like I said, I don't think they are gonna do more than that. At most, I think we are just gonna get some more cutesy moments with them.

(Eh, you never know though :))

• I swear you stole the words right from my mouth

xValkyx posted: »

To be brutally honest, as much as I would love the option of romance in this game I don't think Telltale are going to go with it. I don't

• wow. that makes me so happy
    I think tv shows should have more stuff like that because if kids grow up around it then they will be more tolerant of it and not grow up hating gays and... yeah. it hurts me to see hate in this world.

RhysAndLee posted: »

But shows for kids are debuting homosexual characters. Nickelodeon has a interracial married couple with a son. Check it out.

• Also, check this out too.

wow. that makes me so happy I think tv shows should have more stuff like that because if kids grow up around it then they will be more tolerant of it and not grow up hating gays and... yeah. it hurts me to see hate in this world.

• I was thinking lukas, but after episode 7 i think jetra is real

• I remember when the most popular ship here was Jesse x Olivia :")

xValkyx posted: »

To be brutally honest, as much as I would love the option of romance in this game I don't think Telltale are going to go with it. I don't

• edited July 2016

It just some parents feel uncomfortable exposing their kids to gay marriage and that stuff, I'm saying its bad and right.

So gay couples are inappropriate for kids? How so? Also, who's torquedaque?

• I did that too...

NorthStars posted: »

I dont know why my comment duplicated

• A parent uncomfortable about explaining to their children what love is instead of possibly forced love is an irresponsible guardian. Sorry, but it's true.

It just some parents feel uncomfortable exposing their kids to gay marriage and that stuff, I'm saying its bad and right.

• Sorry but it's true

Where'd that come from

A parent uncomfortable about explaining to their children what love is instead of possibly forced love is an irresponsible guardian. Sorry, but it's true.

• Ooooh just had a dyslexia moment eeeddiiittt

Sorry but it's true Where'd that come from

• I don't ship anyone but I prefer Petra over anyone

• wow, how have I not seen that? I loved that show.

Also, check this out too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.