Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Talk about crude

ASaltLick posted: »

Talk about rude

• But think about how that is incorrect for even the Southern Hemisphere.

Rocked03 posted: »

But think about the Southern Hemisphere...

• HaHa

BeyondEnder posted: »

I replayed Ep5 and saw when you're talking to Ivor about his house, and the woman says "Exactly! "KILLER."", if you wait long enough, Ivor will look at her and just say "Shut up." xD

• Hmm.. I personaly think you just nailed it...

Emeraldos posted: »

My Guess on Eric Stripe's Tweet: "I love 7 because of the new characters in that one, and I love 8 because it's a great adaptation of the Hunger Games, and I LOVE the Hunger Games!" What are your thoughts?

• It isn't that long though.

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

A month...

• edited July 2016

How're you puted tweet-code? :О

OzzyUK posted: »

@ArthurV Tweeted this. https://twitter.com/arthurvonnagel/status/758476160564989952

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

You just need to copy and paste the twitter url :)

Karnedg2013 posted: »

How're you puted tweet-code? :О

• Iarper!

Jessefan5 posted: »

OOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARVOR CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!

• "Yayy", xDD

Love the reference there, haha!

• Just INCASE IT in Glass like Olivia and Axel are doing!

Well no one has RIGHT TO DYSTROY

• Aiden in a nutshell

FOUND FUNNY IMAGE LOL

• I agree we need Jessie to find another pig.

Why u so mean REUBEN FOREVER LIVES IN OUR HEARTS IT COULD HAPPEN or he could adopt another pig name it reuben jr Show some love for reuben like this comment if you agree plz!

• Reuben is dead. Jesse accepts it and you should too.

I like it maybe if Soren doesn't get time to revive them and the revive can only be used once maybe jesse revives Reuben?? PLEASE REVIVE REUBEN!!

• edited July 2016

I would do almost anything to make Magnus come back :'(

• It would be cool to have a DLC as Jesse and crew traversing through the different portals, e.g. Fire World, or the one with heaps of snow, or the one with heaps of bats, etc.

• I think Ivor is definitely in love with Harper because when you are picking the TNT to get pass the zombies and you select the rose and give it back to Ivor Jessie questions him and Ivor says "I just think Harper would like her rose back" maybe he's saving it for a proposal.

• I like it maybe if Soren doesn't get time to revive them and the revive can only be used once maybe jesse revives Reuben?? PLEASE REVIVE REUBEN!!

• I WILL NEVER ACCEPT IT.

Reuben is dead. Jesse accepts it and you should too.

• I have an idea for DLC.

THE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED WHEN JESSE, PETRA, LUKAS, AND EVERYONE ELSE WERE LIKE WHEN THEY WERE LITTLE! :D

Rocked03 posted: »

It would be cool to have a DLC as Jesse and crew traversing through the different portals, e.g. Fire World, or the one with heaps of snow, or the one with heaps of bats, etc.

• edited July 2016

NO

enter image description here

(Sry if I copied the picture)

I like it maybe if Soren doesn't get time to revive them and the revive can only be used once maybe jesse revives Reuben?? PLEASE REVIVE REUBEN!!

• Why do people ship Ivor X Harper (Harvor)

Creeper1846 posted: »

I think Ivor is definitely in love with Harper because when you are picking the TNT to get pass the zombies and you select the rose and give

• Because they have so much to relate too an invention gone wrong oddly funny it just fits so well.

JimMate789 posted: »

Why do people ship Ivor X Harper (Harvor)

• So most people don't want Rueben back (neither do I I think it would ruin the story and episode 4 would have made me sad for no reason) but in episode 8 I hope Jessie will have some sort of dream sequence when he first met Rueben or a memory with him like clementime has this kind of sequence with lee in the walking dead Season 2

• [removed]

• Yeah, but even without ender pearls, she still has three dirt blocks to build a bridge and all that. She might escape, and episode 8 will feature all the old builders together, I dunno.

There's a possibility that Cassie was lying when she said that she was out of Ender Pearls...

• It'd be better if he stays dead. It's just gonna ruin everything.

Why u so mean REUBEN FOREVER LIVES IN OUR HEARTS IT COULD HAPPEN or he could adopt another pig name it reuben jr Show some love for reuben like this comment if you agree plz!

• I swore to never change the choices.

• the Redstone heart.... By soren what a coincidence

• No batman for me I am only 14 years old and game is 17+ how can I buy that? I am happy ttg decided a game like mcsm for below 17 also it is popular than walking dead now... And maybe walking season season 3 maybe more than mcsm

We're is her helmet and also STOP THINKING ABOUT ROMANCE GO PLAY BATMAN IN AGUST JEEZ

• Yeah, if you look at the waterfall in the maze at ep 4, Jesse says:

"I first met Rueben at a waterfall just like this one!"

Creeper1846 posted: »

So most people don't want Rueben back (neither do I I think it would ruin the story and episode 4 would have made me sad for no reason) but

• Haters Much lel jk

JimMate789 posted: »

NO (Sry if I copied the picture)

• i bet Soren has the Atlas

• Bro me too he has to have atlas UNLESS We also see Cassie and isa

• She could try digging all the dirt blocks and make a little one-by-five or one-by-four bridge. It should be enough to climb up and go through.

Illum_mem posted: »

Yeah, but even without ender pearls, she still has three dirt blocks to build a bridge and all that. She might escape, and episode 8 will feature all the old builders together, I dunno.

• I'm sure that Soren is one of the old builders

• My script for the beginning of episode 8:

(Zooms in to portal hallway to stairs)

Jesse: Whoa.

Harper: There you go, I'll see you soon!

Petra: Okay, um see you soon!

Ivor: Yes, see you!

Lukas: Yep!

(Harper leaves)

Jesse: Well... we should go up, right?

Petra: You trust Harper now? If you think so, lets go up.

Lukas: Yeah, the portal hallway has not shown anything bad so far, so...

Ivor: So we go up and trust her!! Lets go!!

Petra: Yeah, I wanna go home so we should go up.

Jesse: Alright lets get walking.... WHOA!!!

Lukas: What is it?

Ivor: I've seen these, these zombies, they are husks but they only spawn in the desert!

Jesse: Why are they here?

Petra: Just get fighting and go up the stairs!

Lukas: Gotya!

(Telltale games presents)

(In asscociation with Mojang)

(Minecraft: Story Mode)

(Jesse kills 5 husks)

Jesse: WOW!

(Credits)

Petra: I'm a bit hungrier!

Ivor: No kidding!

Lukas: whoo! Yeah that right...

Jesse: Well we're up here...

• EVERYONE STOP HAVING STUPOD ARGUMENTS ABOUT FLIPPING SEASONS NOBODY CARES!!!

fancies posted: »

Talk about crude

• Is a had a book by Soren and so did cassie if you looked carefully around the kind of bookshelves part of her underground base with all the cats.

Emeraldos posted: »

Well, we don't know that Isa (The Founder) or Cassie are Old Builders, but Isa DID have a book bout' Soren..

• That is game scripts to perfection- you should apply to be a writer at telltale

My script for the beginning of episode 8: (Zooms in to portal hallway to stairs) Jesse: Whoa. Harper: There you go, I'll see you so

• Lol

Dairymilk24 posted: »

That is game scripts to perfection- you should apply to be a writer at telltale

Sign in to comment in this discussion.