Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Guys I think it's time... I am going to change my avatar to a much Better bolder Jesse, lets do this

• Actually how do u change ur gravatar lol

• Yes I CHANGED IT!!

• I like it!

Yes I CHANGED IT!!

• Thx

Creeper1846 posted: »

I like it!

• Yeah , I'll see if I can change It

Super1710 posted: »

There's a weird line on the right side of the image though

• i think that the portal hallway was built in one of the worlds that you can visit to from the hallway and i think jesses world may have been built were the hallway was and they have been in their own world all this time.

• That's exactly what I meant. But we still have no clue what they're gonna do with her.

She could try digging all the dirt blocks and make a little one-by-five or one-by-four bridge. It should be enough to climb up and go through.

• yes maybe he will get hurt and get flashbacks or see a pig and get flashbacks

So most people don't want Rueben back (neither do I I think it would ruin the story and episode 4 would have made me sad for no reason) but

• EXACTLY that is what I was thinking this whole time! They could mine their way out!!

vickytonner posted: »

i think that the portal hallway was built in one of the worlds that you can visit to from the hallway and i think jesses world may have been built were the hallway was and they have been in their own world all this time.

• I am not saying this is not true prob but the portal hallway blocks are dark and Im kind of guessing those blocks are quartz or border blocks in Minecraft

EXACTLY that is what I was thinking this whole time! They could mine their way out!!

• Continuing to my script i did -

Jesse wakes up somewhere...

Jesse - Ugh... Where i am?

Jesse looks into his inventory, and see's he have nothing except to his sword.

Jesse - Ivor? Petra? Lukas? Everyone? Where are you?

??????? - They are gone.

Jesse - WHO ARE YOU? Jesse raises sword

??????? - Tell who you are first.

Jesse - (My names jesse, who are you / I am from the order of the stone! / I came from another realm)

??????? - Well, nice to see you, My name is alistair. Im king soren's prisoner for a long time.

Jesse - Why did you got arrested?

Alistair - Well, let me tell you, I was in the old builders, head of the builders.

Jesse - REALLY!? You might know about the atlas!

Alistair - Yes, let me tell you. The atlas is the command block it self.

Jesse - REALLY? We have to get this command block? / My swords made from a command block, but i denostructed it.

Alistair - Choice 1 - Yes, its your only way out.

Alistair - Choice 2 - Alistair will renember that Seriously? So why you didnt do the denostruct?

Jesse (Choice 2) - Cause i didnt wanted to turn myself into a wither storm!

Alistair - A wither storm? Oh... I think i know what is it.

Jesse - How do you know?

Alistair - Let me tell you a story... I was in the old builders, right? Well, in a long time ago, anything was peaceful, UNTIL SOREN CAME. He was a ex-old builder who threatened to use the command block to get powerful... So he stole it from us, And ran to a place named the overworld. I tried to stop him, but then... He used the command block to make me go to prison at here, now i want to take revenge on him on what power he unsleashed.

Jesse - Wow...

Alistair - But its not all, Soren made a kind of game for prisoners named "The Survival Games", its a kind of game that will decide who will get out... but you cant get out unsurvived. We gonna let you dont see HER.

Jesse - WHOS HER?

Alistair - She won the survival games 23 times in a row, she will kill you and your group....

(PART 2 COMING SOON)

• Depends whether these Old Builders find out, you know? If they didn't know what Cassie did, then they could welcome her happily, or if they did know what she did, they'd kick her farther than the Far Lands.

Illum_mem posted: »

That's exactly what I meant. But we still have no clue what they're gonna do with her.

• Just one thing if there is going to be survival games how will Jessie AND his friends win because there can only be one winner to the game unless it's team survival games.

• [removed]

• [removed]

• [removed]

• edited August 2016

[removed]

• [removed]

• [removed]

• [removed]

• ∆ I hate meh life

• I think Stirpe mentioned something about it being in the VO stage and cinematic stage too... (on his Twitter.)

• That is awesome.

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Days how I felt last episode when Petra/Lukas mentioned Reuben.

• Needs work.

guyalf1 posted: »

Continuing to my script i did - Jesse wakes up somewhere... Jesse - Ugh... Where i am? Jesse looks into his inventory, and see's he

• I can't believe it's August already! Summer is slipping away like sand through our fingertips! Noooo! Now It's 30 seconds later than it was 30 seconds ago! Help!!!

• They better.

they will probs take a year and make season 2 like they did with TWD

• Maybe something besides "Hunger Games." But I like the "adaptation" bit.

Pants98 posted: »

Probably.

• Wait a minute what if Steve is the one with the atlas!!!!!

• Likely. He could be the leader of the Old Builders, too!

Wait a minute what if Steve is the one with the atlas!!!!!

• According to Eric, VO's are just nearly done, and also:
    "...hasn't totally sunken in yet that the season's gonna be over soon" I'm 100% convinced we're going to have a season 2 tbh
    Here's a pic of the post:

enter image description here

• That would be awesome if he showed up it would also be cool if we saw Alex.

Likely. He could be the leader of the Old Builders, too!

• The Wolf Among us "Season" Finale

QueenMaddy posted: »

According to Eric, VO's are just nearly done, and also: "...hasn't totally sunken in yet that the season's gonna be over soon" I'm 100% convinced we're going to have a season 2 tbh Here's a pic of the post:

• Why copy me?

guyalf1 posted: »

Continuing to my script i did - Jesse wakes up somewhere... Jesse - Ugh... Where i am? Jesse looks into his inventory, and see's he

• we will have the episode in middle of august mb ?

• I Think it might be out on the 30th of august

SCHLIRi posted: »

we will have the episode in middle of august mb ?

• I hope not that is when my summer break ends I would say the 23rd or (probably not) the 16th sometimes I just wish that game companies would give us the release date right after its announced.

I Think it might be out on the 30th of august

Sign in to comment in this discussion.