Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Wouldn't he say it's all over , not just the season??!

QueenMaddy posted: »

According to Eric, VO's are just nearly done, and also: "...hasn't totally sunken in yet that the season's gonna be over soon" I'm 100% convinced we're going to have a season 2 tbh Here's a pic of the post:

• xD

Poogers555 posted: »

The Wolf Among us "Season" Finale

• Tftb 'season' finale

According to Eric, VO's are just nearly done, and also: "...hasn't totally sunken in yet that the season's gonna be over soon" I'm 100% convinced we're going to have a season 2 tbh Here's a pic of the post:

• I know he was a jerk I wanted him out of the series almost (well I saw Petra and she does the same DanTDM got really mad at Lukas :)LOL

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Days how I felt last episode when Petra/Lukas mentioned Reuben.

• Lol warner bros JK

• I think so to or else we are doomed!!!

SCHLIRi posted: »

we will have the episode in middle of august mb ?

• It will be the 9th the 16th the 23rd or the 30th but I will have to play after school for the 23rd or 30th so I hope it's 16

• It will be the 23rd because if we want season 2 then we will wait till mid october

• Which would release maybe (don't take dis seriously) the 6th of October the 13th the 20th the 27th or the 3rd of November which I don't think will happen

• Man I know my tuesdays

Which would release maybe (don't take dis seriously) the 6th of October the 13th the 20th the 27th or the 3rd of November which I don't think will happen

• When telltale says "wait another month"

Insert Darth Vader NOOOOO! Sound clip

• Season 2 confirmed!

• edited August 2016

And how do you know?

EDIT: That sounded less mean in my head... Sorry.

guyalf1 posted: »

Season 2 confirmed!

• edited August 2016

Not in a million years we are getting Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 in October. Take The Walking dead for example. I had to wait 2 years between Season 1 and 2. Unless you're talking about Mid October next year or the year after.

It will be the 23rd because if we want season 2 then we will wait till mid october

• The Portal hallway was Earth all along...

• Some people have been waiting for the 3rd season of Walking Dead for almost 2 years now.

They better.

• I read somewhere it's going to be released sometime around August 30th-September 13th, or something like that. Sigh

Creeper1846 posted: »

I hope not that is when my summer break ends I would say the 23rd or (probably not) the 16th sometimes I just wish that game companies would give us the release date right after its announced.

• Well since some people only joined here for MC:SM and it will be over soon... Who's staying on these forums from here?

• I joined these forums for Game of Thrones.... and since there will be another season I don't think I'm leaving anytime soon.

Well since some people only joined here for MC:SM and it will be over soon... Who's staying on these forums from here?

• sorry that was just my little brother messing on my pc

• Silly brothers (or sisters) :-P

Jb211 posted: »

sorry that was just my little brother messing on my pc

• vote: who was more annoying, lukas in episode 3 or petra in episode 7?

• yeah

Fullerjude posted: »

Silly brothers (or sisters) :-P

• I might stay.

Well since some people only joined here for MC:SM and it will be over soon... Who's staying on these forums from here?

• Petra.

NorthStars posted: »

vote: who was more annoying, lukas in episode 3 or petra in episode 7?

• Petra. I found her more annoying in episode 5 than episode 7 however. Lukas is my favorite character (I know, I know, everyone's gonna hate me for it), so I guess I'm biased here.

NorthStars posted: »

vote: who was more annoying, lukas in episode 3 or petra in episode 7?

• Where it is probably not a trusted source wherever u read that

kmatie posted: »

I read somewhere it's going to be released sometime around August 30th-September 13th, or something like that. Sigh

• I did not sign up just for minecraft I signed up for a lot of the games so I'm staying on the forums maybe not as active though.

BeyondEnder posted: »

I might stay.

• I can't remember, but I think it was just an estimate on the past episodes release gap, but you're right, probably not a trusted source.

Where it is probably not a trusted source wherever u read that

• i ht u cuz luks s yur favurt charctr. /s

Petra. I found her more annoying in episode 5 than episode 7 however. Lukas is my favorite character (I know, I know, everyone's gonna hate me for it), so I guess I'm biased here.

• edited August 2016

It seems so far in episode 5-7 Petra is always getting upset in episode 5 she gets upset that Ivor was coming in episode 6 she gets upset when the youtubers say Luckas is the white pumpkin and she gets upset in episode 7 in the portal hallway. Why Petra why so mean

Edit: I did not mean to reply to a comment I accidentally did I meant to make it a new comment.

BeyondEnder posted: »

i ht u cuz luks s yur favurt charctr. /s

• Not to mention in episode 7's intro she constantly looks annoyed unlike everyone else

It seems so far in episode 5-7 Petra is always getting upset in episode 5 she gets upset that Ivor was coming in episode 6 she gets upset wh

• I don't really like much about Petra, except for her ability to, you know, kill stuff. Her personality seems almost a little too battle driven, or at least what I've seen. Sure, she's bad ass, but other than that, there's not much there.

It seems so far in episode 5-7 Petra is always getting upset in episode 5 she gets upset that Ivor was coming in episode 6 she gets upset wh

• in response to my question, I would also have to say petra since she somewhat has always been rude in every episode, episode 7 was just over the top and didnt make sense, shes one of those characters that you just forgive no matter how annoying they are to me I guess because she did say her arguing was ridiculous at the end of episode 7 (although she needed you to save her countless times for her to forgive you -_-) lukas acted very VERY similar to how petra acts in episode 3 but he stopped through out the rest of the episodes so I guess both of them made up for it, I agree with the last sentence but she is a friend other than just a fighter.

I don't really like much about Petra, except for her ability to, you know, kill stuff. Her personality seems almost a little too battle driven, or at least what I've seen. Sure, she's bad ass, but other than that, there's not much there.

• I thought everyone was just having fun portal hopping her anger just didnt seem like her haha

Super1710 posted: »

Not to mention in episode 7's intro she constantly looks annoyed unlike everyone else

• Well My Guess Is The 30th Because it just sounds right

I hope not that is when my summer break ends I would say the 23rd or (probably not) the 16th sometimes I just wish that game companies would give us the release date right after its announced.

• edited August 2016

Maybe Petra's tendency to argue actually has a deeper meaning. Lukas in Episode 3 was mega-snappy because he was mega-confused regarding Gabriel/Petra's wither sickness, and also was worried about his welfare, because at that point in the game he was in some kind of mortal danger (In his mind at least).

Edit: Basically repeated what you said in the last post so changed what I said

• Pama: Jesse please... Don't deactivate me... I can show you so much... I can help you get home to your friends... I can be useful to you. Me: da feels ;^;

Pama: Don't leave me. Doing so is not useful.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.